The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It was a dark and stormy night Fri Aug 19, 2022 Spotted lanternflies I learned something new today

Go down

It was a dark and stormy night  Fri Aug 19, 2022 Spotted lanternflies I learned something new today Empty It was a dark and stormy night Fri Aug 19, 2022 Spotted lanternflies I learned something new today

Post by redpill Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:05 am

Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:54 pm

tonight It was a dark and stormy night

I don't have any paranormal stories to tell. I have not seen bigfoot, UFO, ghosts, or anything paranormal thus far.

i live in the Midwest. I learn something new about Pennsylvania, New York New Jersey on my news feed

Spotted lanternflies

It was a dark and stormy night  Fri Aug 19, 2022 Spotted lanternflies I learned something new today Spotte10

I don't think I've ever heard of this before.

The news reports this bug is a real problem on the north east portion of the USA.

However, the bug could spread basically to the entire USA.

A lot of residents in these states are forced to spend their free time killing these bugs.

I know that this bug could come to the Midwest as COVID did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfkosBnvq2Q

wow that's a lot of bs to have to deal with.

of course experts predict this bug will eventually spread over the entire USA.

my area does have the Asian lady bug which is a big ugly yellow lady bug not the small red ones that are native, and during the fall they attempt to enter my home Sad

and the stink bug i think its also Asian and yes they stink and they also attempt to enter the home during the fall when it gets cold. Sad

it's crazy that as a kid there were no Spotted lanternflies asian lady bugs asian stink bugs or COVID and now we have to deal with it.

watching these New York Pennsylavnia and New Jersey residents having to deal with this bug in the summer wow. then again it might come here where i live.

food prices might go up

Back to top Go down