The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

it was a dark and stormy night - Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:48 pm

Go down

it was a dark and stormy night -   Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:48 pm Empty it was a dark and stormy night - Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:48 pm

Post by redpill Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:09 am

it was a dark and stormy night - Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:48 pm

it's raining right now.

I can't say I've had any paranormal events, though I do watch the sky a lot I hope to see a UFO or angel, but thus far I have not.

I don't have any paranormal stories of my own to tell.

I occasionally do watch Paranormal shows.

Today I did watch Expedition Bigfoot Season 3 episode 1 as well as Ancient Aliens Season 18 episode 10 "The Time Benders"

when I watch these shows I usually do it while I'm preparing food, eating, then washing dishes, so it doesn't get my full undivided attention. I watch it in the background

I kinda would like to see the cast of Finding Bigfoot and even 10 million dollar Bigfoot bounty join Expedition Bigfoot.

in the last episode of Expedition Bigfoot Myra took DNA samples from bigfoot footprints directly from the soil. That's what I would like to see. DNA taken from bigfoot footprints.

the 10 million dollar Bigfoot bounty from Spike TV had a DNA expert doing DNA tests, Dr. Driscoll IIRC all coming up negative. I'd like to see him directly DNA test bigfoot footprints.

maybe we'll never capture a bigfoot but perhaps its DNA can be discovered.

bigfoot while interesting probably would not solve my problems.

ultimately though I wish paranormal entities would help me out, with miracle healing or super powers.

here's a drawing of an angel as described by Ezekiel

it was a dark and stormy night -   Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:48 pm 3-lg_t10

don't be afraid says the angel.

the only paranormal things that occur happen while i dream. I once had a cat that is now dead for more than over a decade, but she still shows up in my dreams. i wonder if i'll ever meet her again via reincarnation. she was a nice kitty. I don't currently own any cats. I've not seen any cats as friendly as the one I once had

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down