The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People Magazine Investigates - Season 6 Episode 12 - Infamous Pam Hupp and JonBenet Ramsey

Go down

People Magazine Investigates - Season 6 Episode 12 - Infamous Pam Hupp and JonBenet Ramsey Empty People Magazine Investigates - Season 6 Episode 12 - Infamous Pam Hupp and JonBenet Ramsey

Post by redpill Tue Aug 30, 2022 1:00 pm

Tue Aug 30, 2022 12:35 pm

I just watched  People Magazine Investigates - Season 6 Episode 12 - Infamous Pam Hupp

In 2011, a husband returns home to find his wife dead on the living room floor; he tells first responders she committed suicide, but it was murder; police zero in on the husband and what unfolds is one of the most outrageous tales in recent history.

this documentary is and hour and a half long very long

i watched it while eating and preparing food and cleaning up so it didn't get 100% of my attention ....

anyhow i have never heard of this crime, these people the murder victim Betsy Faria and Louis Gumpenberger or Pam Hupp prior to watching this.

the pictures are from  People Magazine Investigates - Season 6 Episode 12  under fair use

this is an intruder murder case of  Betsy Faria

People Magazine Investigates - Season 6 Episode 12 - Infamous Pam Hupp and JonBenet Ramsey Vlcsn896
 People Magazine Investigates - Season 6 Episode 12 - Infamous Pam Hupp and JonBenet Ramsey Vlcsn897
 People Magazine Investigates - Season 6 Episode 12 - Infamous Pam Hupp and JonBenet Ramsey Vlcsn898

one thing interesting is that Betsy was stabbed multiple times and there was a lot of blood in the area where she was stabbed but there was no blood found anywhere else in the house, which puzzled investigators and me.

the husband was charged. he had an alibi, 4 eye witness who were friends said he was with them during the murder. Pam Hupp was the last person to see Betsy alive.

now this is the interesting part for me,

the police and DA who was elected with held and lied important exonerating information. specifically the kitchen was sprayed with luminol, and the claim was made those crime scene photos disappeared and therefore not handed over defense, in violation of the brady rule.

he was convicted but his attorney somehow got those crime scene photos which became a basis for appeal.

now Betsy had life insurance and it was supposed to be her 2 adult daughters to receive it but actually Pam Hupp received it, and when they sued in civil court the 2 daughters of Betsy actually lost.

so for me as with RDI, police can lie, withhold vital exculpatory evidence. the DA accussed the husband 4 friends of lying in her closing statement and the jury believed it.

the family of Betsy Faria believed her husband murdered their daughter and sister and continued to do so even after he was aquited in a bench trial.

even after Pam Hupp was convicted and plead guilty the original DA still mainatined the husband did it.

she was voted out and a new DA was installed and he vowed to convict Pam Hupp for the murder for Betsy for insurance fraud.

Pam Hupp mother also died, cause possible homicide, Pam Hupp was present and claimed accidental fall, and she also got insurance money from her own mother.

WOW! what a psychopath!

Pam Hupp killed her own mother, Louis Gumpenberger and Betsy Faria just to get life insurance money.

just to be clear I have never heard of this case before so watching this and watching all the twists and turns, is pretty exciting.

while i'm not a huge fan of eye witness testimony as it was the husband 4 friends who could lie to keep their buddy out of prison, the defense and DA office also with held the photos of the crime scene with luminol which showed almost no blood and contradicted what the prosecution witness claimed. basically perjury.

this documentary shows that both detectives, police and even the DA will rail road and have tunnel vision, in this case the family.

In 2016, Schwartz filed a bar complaint against Askey; it was eventually dismissed by the Office of the Chief Disciplinary Counsel.[34] In July 2016, Russ filed a civil rights lawsuit against Askey and three deputy sheriffs on the grounds that they had "fabricated evidence, ignored exonerating evidence and failed to investigate the other obvious suspect."[14][21][35][36] Meanwhile, KTVI found other problematic cases involving Mennemeyer.[37][38] The following month, Askey and the sheriff's office issued a press release stating that they were cooperating with the United States Attorney for the Eastern District of Missouri in a review of the case.[39] In 2017, Askey asked Lincoln County commissioners to conduct an independent investigation into her conduct; the investigation found no wrongdoing.[40] In January 2017, Mennemeyer was suspended by the Supreme Court of Missouri for misconduct unrelated to the Faria case.[41] In August 2018, both Mennemeyer and Askey (now Leah Wommack Chaney) were voted out of office, a result attributed to the mishandling of the murder case and trial.[42]

Wood also stated that he would be investigating potential prosecutorial misconduct in the original murder investigation,[57] stating it had been "mismanaged from the beginning" and driven by confirmation bias against Russ.[59] He suggested that the actions by investigators and prosecutors concerned could constitute gross negligence or "calculated criminal behavior".[60] He further suggested that, by the time of Russ' second trial, Lincoln County prosecutors were acting to protect their own civil liability rather than seeking justice. Wood noted that a destruction order had been made in November 2015, the time of Russ' acquittal, but never actioned; had it been actioned, the order would have resulted in physical evidence connected with the case being destroyed.[59][61] In response to Wood's announcement, Leah Wommack Chaney gave an interview in which she denied any misconduct and stated she had never seen the destruction order.[40][62] In May 2022, officers from the St. Charles Police Department suggested that "several" law enforcement personnel could face criminal charges.[63]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pam_Hupp

this was an intruder case, with the intruder being Pam Hupp and the motive $150,000 life insurance money, and the police and detectives were willing to lie to secure a conviction.

wow!

Pam Hupp murdered her own mother for money. Pam Hupp murdered Louis Gumpenberger because after Betsy Faria husband was acquited the spotlight was on her and she thought if she could kill Louis she could get Betsy husband suspicious again.

Pam Hupp being a psychopath came up with a story, she approached a woman, initially,

People Magazine Investigates - Season 6 Episode 12 - Infamous Pam Hupp and JonBenet Ramsey Vlcsn899

Pam Hupp story to that woman who ended up calling 911 was that she was a movie producer and Pam wanted the woman to pretend to be an attacker so so Pam would call 911. the woman entered the car with Pam, which was recorded on her home security video and then said to Pam she needed to go home becase of dog and she was suspicious. Pam took her back home.

it is clear that's what she told Louis and then shot and killed him.

so that woman could have been killed and was the original victim.

wow.

so if someone comes up in a car and asks me to get in their car for some movie scene involving 911 i would not go in.

the woman actually entered a complete stranger car, though the stranger was another 50 year old woman Pam.

still entering a car of a complete stranger is pretty dangerous.

the original prosecucutar/DA who was elected believed Betsy Faria husband did it, like the RDI despite latest round of DNA testing.

the new prosecutor isn't buying Betsy BS.

again i've never heard of this case before so I was pretty excited to watch it, though i was also eating food and cleaning up.

money was the motive, one of the detectives said it is unusual that Pam Hupp who did not have a known criminal record, started killing in her 50s, which is unusual, that she did not kill before then. but in her case it was life insurance money.

for me the moral of the story, don't buy life insurance LOL.

psychopaths are very creative.

Pam Hupp almost got away with the perfect crime.  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down