The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People Magazine Investigates - Season 7 Episode 10 - Star Crossed Killers

Go down

People Magazine Investigates - Season 7 Episode 10 - Star Crossed Killers Empty People Magazine Investigates - Season 7 Episode 10 - Star Crossed Killers

Post by redpill Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:39 pm

Tue Sep 12, 2023

I just watched

People Magazine Investigates - Season 7 Episode 10 -
Star Crossed Killers

When a single mom tells her 14-year-old daughter to break off a relationship with a 19-year-old man, the young lovers murder the girl's mom, setting off a manhunt and culminating in a trial replete with finger-pointing and betrayal.

I have never heard of these people before or this crime.

Just to be clear, what I know is based on what was presented in this show. I don't know these people personally.

But it's about Murder of Joanne Witt on the night of June 11, 2009

Joanne Witts 14-year-old daughter Tylar Witt fell in love with a 19-year-old man Steven "Boston" Colver.

Just days before her murder Joanne Witts reported Steven Colver to police for statutory rape.

the detectives interviewed 14-year-old daughter Tylar Witt and she denied having sex with her boyfriend Steven Colver.

Joanne Witts would be murdered a few days after this.

It is not known except to Steven Colver and Tylar Witt which of these 2 killed her mother or if one of them did or both of them did.

Tylar Witt got parole in August 26, 2022 and Steven is still in prison.

Again I don't know these people personally, but relatives and friends state that Joanne Witts gave birth to Tyler, and wanted to raise her as a single mother.

I don't know how she got the money but she raised Tyler as an only child, in a nice 5 bedroom house in California, and they traveled to many locations such as Mexico and the Carribean, and she gave her daughter everything.

Family and friends said Joan was a nice mother and loved her daughter.

they said her daughter was seemingly normal, but then she really did not appreciate what her mother provided her. She seemed unappreciative of what she was provided for and fell into the wrong crowd.

People Magazine Investigates - Season 7 Episode 10 - Star Crossed Killers Whatsa10

Tyler played some role in her mothers death though the exact role is unknown.

Steven Colver still remains in prison.

I am watching this and I am thinking why have children?

Joanne Witts worked. I do not know what her job was, but she didn't show up for work, so her employer called police for a welfare check. The police discovered her murdered, stabbed

Joanne by accounts was loving mother to her daughter. But her daughter did not appreciate it and played a role in her own mother's murder. She provided her with a house with 5 bedrooms and travel to foreign countries.

I don't see the point of having kids if they are not grateful of what you provide them, and worse, plan for your murder with their boyfriend Suspect Suspect Suspect

Back to top Go down