The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PEOPLE MAGAZINE INVESTIGATES S3 • E14 Jessica Chambers

Go down

PEOPLE MAGAZINE INVESTIGATES  S3 • E14 Jessica Chambers Empty PEOPLE MAGAZINE INVESTIGATES S3 • E14 Jessica Chambers

Post by redpill Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:21 pm

Tue Feb 19, 2019

I just watched PEOPLE MAGAZINE INVESTIGATES  S3 • E14 Burned Alive

People Magazine Investigates
Published on Feb 18, 2019
On a back road in Mississippi, a popular 19-year-old girl is set on fire and left to burn alive. Her last words lead detectives down a road of dead ends and the case goes cold until a special agent taps into her location data and finds a suspect.

murder victim burned alive

PEOPLE MAGAZINE INVESTIGATES  S3 • E14 Jessica Chambers Jessic17

i heard bits and pieces in the news, saw posts on reddit, read articles.

i was a bit hazzy on this case and the time line.

watching this documentary once, i have a good idea.

this isn't going to sound politically correct, but i am surprised a seemingly attractive blue eyed blonde is so interested in black men. i don't understand it, but

Jessica was into black guys.

the documentary starts with her back ground as told by her parents and friends, how she was into nursing and she did cheerleading

then they cut to the actual crime. 2 individuals saw a car burning and called 911.

so firetruck came and fireman started to put out the fire on the car.

it got me thinking that in some ways being a fire fighter might be fun, though entering a burning building to save kids could put your life at risk. even with their mask it could be dangerous and then there's explosions.

i had VLC player where i could snap photos but then now it's not working.

the car was found adjacent to woods.

while they were attempting to extinguish the fire they saw a figure come out of the woods, which they did not recognized.

they described it as like the walking dead, and initially the firefighters couldn't make sense of what they were seeing, they weren't sure if it was a custome or what but eventually they realized it was a female figure that was severely burned.

they called for an ambulance and they asked her name which she said jessica then who did this to her and she said either eric or derrick. this was hugely important.

she was transported to the hospital where she died of burn injuries.

the car was totally destroyed, no forensics of any kind on the car.

next to the car was her phone and her phone contacts including a black female friend and a black friend named quinton tellis.

a person walking in the forest found a key and strap set, which was found to be jessica. on it was dna, which was matched to quinton tellis.

during the murder investigation, they actually interviewed more than a score of erics and derricks in that city, all were cleared. they were unable to identify anyone in jessica's life named eric or derrick.

they interviewed jessica exbf who was in prison for theft, and he was black, but he denied and he was in prison during her murder.

they interviewed quinton tellis. eventually through gps location they identified him as the culprit and charged him.

they suspect the motive was quinton told jessica via text he wanted to have sex with her and she said no but was still friends with him.

when this crime became famous, not me personally, but there were sleuthers out there who went into jessica's facebook account, then the facebook account of every single friend accusing them of murderering jessica, at least the male ones. they pulled photos of her exbf, who was black, saying he must of ordered the hit, and what not.

so if you're facebook friend of a famous murdered girl and you're a guy, you could be the target of sleuthers trying to solve it.

quinton was convicted of using a stolen debit card of a chinese student in louisina and her murder.

the biggest issue at trial was that the first responders said the name of jessica's killer was eric or derrick, she did not say it was quinton. but the cell phone gps showed that quinton was there, not anyone else.

the first trial resulted in a hung jury and a misstrial. jury members could not agree. the defense, a black woman, pointed out that jessica told first responders her killer was eric or derrick, not quinton.

second trial also resulted in a hung jury and a misstrial. the prosecutors can bring it up again, but quinton is now on trial for the murder of that chinese student.

i think the evidence points to quinton, but the fact not just 1 but they had like 5-6 res ponders all agree jessica said eric or derrick.

PEOPLE MAGAZINE INVESTIGATES  S3 • E14 Jessica Chambers Jessic17

i'm thinking wow, kinda reminds me of

PEOPLE MAGAZINE INVESTIGATES  S3 • E14 Jessica Chambers Nicole10

if quinton did murder jessica, he's the luckiest murderer around since jessica wrongly said eric or derrick,

which neither her phone records nor social media, nor her friends or family are able to identify.

it's hard for me to understand why if quinton did it, and jessica knows quinton, they exchanged many facebook and text messages, she didn't say quinton, though perhaps she was injured and not thinking clearly.

they did have a medical expert say she may not have correctly said his name. though she was asked her name and she correctly stated she was jessica.

i really like PEOPLE MAGAZINE INVESTIGATES, i have seen every single episode and it really clarifies many cases.

having dramatization really helps me understand the crime.

maybe quinton was there, but it was eric or derrick who actually murdered jessica, so quinton was an accessory.

if eric or derrick did murder jessica, its surprising to me that neither her family, nor friends, nor social media, nor classmates were able to identify anyone in her life with this name.

i suppose another possibility is that quinton was there, but he had a friend attack jessica that was unknown to jessica, but he introduced himself as eric/derrick, which may or may not be his real name.

Back to top Go down