The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zodiac Killer Italy Monster of Florence Australia Mr. Cruel JonBenet Ramsey

Go down

Zodiac Killer Italy Monster of Florence Australia Mr. Cruel  JonBenet Ramsey Empty Zodiac Killer Italy Monster of Florence Australia Mr. Cruel JonBenet Ramsey

Post by redpill Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:55 pm

Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:43 pm

I just watched

History's Greatest Mysteries - Season 4 Episode 2 - Who is the Zodiac Killer?

this post contains spoilers if you plan to watch it.

they go through 6 suspects by NAME.

#6,

Zodiac Killer last known authentic letter is dated 1974, but then the killings stopped and letters stopped.

there was a suggestion that the killer moved from San Francisco California to Florence Italy,

from 1968-1985 there were 14 killings all linked to the Monster of Florence.

seemingly similar MO of using a small caliber handgun and shooting the male victim first.

both Italian investigators and the FBI took the theory seriously, that

the Zodiac Killer moved from San Francisco California to Florence Italy and became the Monster of Florence,

and they also had a suspect is a former superintendent of the Florence American Cemetery in Italy, Joseph aka Giuseppe Bevilacqua

the immense distance between San Francisco California and Florence Italy did not deter investigators from exploring this possibility. timewise it could work.

wiki wrote:Other suspects

In 2018, an independent inquiry by Italian journalist Francesco Amicone implicated Joseph aka Giuseppe Bevilacqua, former superintendent of the Florence American Cemetery and Memorial, as a suspect in both the Zodiac and Monster of Florence murder cases.[123][124] Bevilacqua testified at the trial of Monster of Florence prime suspect Pietro Pacciani in 1994.[125] Amicone alleged that on September 11, 2017 Bevilacqua confessed to being the killer in both cases.[126] Investigations by Italian authorities into Bevilacqua were suspended in 2021.[127]

reminds me of my own theory that Jonbenet Ramsey was victim of Australia's Mr. Cruel.

in both instances the UNSUB remains unidentified, I propose a link based on case similarity and works out in terms of timeline.

I have no idea who Mr Cruel could be only that he was originally in Melbourne Australia but by 1996 he was in Boulder Colorado, specifically on Dec 26 inside the Ramsey home with Jonbenet.

Plenty of Australians travel work teach immigrate to the USA

Plenty of Americans travel work teach immigrate to Australia

Suspect

Back to top Go down