The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

girls have a dark side to - the suicide of Adriana Olivia Kuch, 14,

Go down

girls have a dark side to - the suicide of Adriana Olivia Kuch, 14, Empty girls have a dark side to - the suicide of Adriana Olivia Kuch, 14,

Post by redpill Fri Feb 10, 2023 2:25 pm

Fri Feb 10, 2023 2:08 pm

as i kid i believed that

What are little girls made of?
What are little girls made of?
Sugar and spice
And everything nice [or "all things nice"]
That's what little girls are made of

I have always wondered what If i were born a girl

i just saw this

Adriana Olivia Kuch, 14,

Adriana Olivia Kuch was always a happy child, her father Michael Kuch says.

"She was a wild child," he told Daily Voice on Thursday, Feb. 9. "She wanted to have fun."

On Feb. 3,, 2023  Kuch and his wife found their 14-year-old daughter dead by suicide in their Bayville home — two days after she was the victim of an attack in the halls of Central Regional High School.

Kuch says these types of attacks at the hands of a group of girls have been an ongoing issue at CRHS, and now, he's calling for action.

"These girls are bullying and harassing and making videos jumping people because it's a trend and they think it's fun," Kuch said. "And the school is not punishing them."

girls have a dark side to - the suicide of Adriana Olivia Kuch, 14, 0JUVVF4

girls have a dark side to - the suicide of Adriana Olivia Kuch, 14, DDINze4

girls have a dark side to - the suicide of Adriana Olivia Kuch, 14, DK7gJat

girls have a dark side to - the suicide of Adriana Olivia Kuch, 14, Nj-bul10
girls have a dark side to - the suicide of Adriana Olivia Kuch, 14, Nj-bul11

The dad of a bullied 14-year-old New Jersey high school student who committed suicide after a video was shared online of a group of girls beating her has denied that the attack was racially motivated — insisting that the theory about the vicious assault was “garbage.”

The tragic teen’s father, Michael Kuch, blasted the speculation surrounding the death of his daughter, Adriana Kuch, who was found dead at home on Feb. 3, two days after the sickening caught-on-video assault in a hallway at Central Regional High School in Berkeley Township.

“Adriana was beautiful and she loved everyone, she did not care about race, the world would be a better place if everyone was as colorblind as she was,” Kuch wrote on Facebook Thursday, responding to speculation that race played a role in the beatdown.

Kuch posted a screengrab from an Instagram Story of what appears to be a rally held to protest the incident.

Over the image, an Instagram user wrote, “They are protesting about that white girl.”

“Nah, cuz wtf why does black people do that to the white girl,” the user continued, claiming that “black people know that white [people] hate them still.”

Kuch’s daughter was white, but the race of the assailants in the disturbing footage was unclear.

He responded to the Instagram Story, saying, “People are sending me garbage like this, I am not here to make it about race.”

Kuch has repeatedly insisted that bullying played a role in his daughter’s death.

More than 6,500 community members have signed on to a petition on Change.org titled “Stop the Violence at Central Regional High School.”

The petition was launched by Racheal O’Dea, who wrote that her daughter also was “jumped and physically assaulted by MULTIPLE girls” at the school in January 2022.

“She had reported threats and their previous stalking to the school weeks before it happened and NOTHING was done! The attack was recorded and sent across social media,” O’Dea wrote.

https://nypost.com/2023/02/10/dad-of-nj-girl-who-committed-suicide-denies-racism-involved-in-attack/

An alarming video showed several students attacking the teen, hitting her with a water bottle, as she walked with her boyfriend in a school hallway, Patch reported.

In the 20-second clip viewed by the local news outlet, a person is heard yelling: “That’s what you get, you stupid a— b—!”

The assailants are seen punching, kicking, and pulling Adriana’s hair, while others laugh and record the vicious assault, according to ABC 7.

“They think it’s fun to attack people and take videos and post them,” Adriana’s devastated dad, Michael Kuch, told the station.

4 girls attack 1 white girl

alleged black girls vs 1 white girl

girls have a dark side to - the suicide of Adriana Olivia Kuch, 14, Nj-bul12
girls have a dark side to - the suicide of Adriana Olivia Kuch, 14, Nj-bul13

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOMfoBhsMP0

personally i think mad dogs should be eligible for euthanasia

bullies are too dangerous to be kept alive Suspect Suspect

Back to top Go down