The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nashville shooter Audrey Hale born female to male transgender

Go down

Nashville shooter Audrey Hale  born female to male  transgender  Empty Nashville shooter Audrey Hale born female to male transgender

Post by redpill Mon Apr 03, 2023 5:10 pm

Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:41 pm

I just learned

Nashville shooter Audrey Hale  born female to male  transgender

ref
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11934493/Nashville-school-shooter-Audrey-Hale-fired-152-rounds-assault-rifle-handgun.html

before

Nashville shooter Audrey Hale  born female to male  transgender  69433810

after

Nashville shooter Audrey Hale  born female to male  transgender  69214910

this is Abigail Shrier

Nashville shooter Audrey Hale  born female to male  transgender  44535411

her book

Irreversible Damage: The Transgender Craze Seducing Our Daughters Paperback – June 29, 2021 by Abigail Shrier

Nashville shooter Audrey Hale  born female to male  transgender  B07yl610

Abigail claims there has been an explosion of female to male transgender due to the internet.

I wondered if FTM would be an "improvement" over cis-males in terms of violence like school shootings Suspect

hmm.

I have no idea how common  female to male transgender actually is for the most part because transboys

Nashville shooter Audrey Hale  born female to male  transgender  Screen92

look like boys Neutral

I do know on Youtube comments that a  lot of parents are complaining their beautiful daughters want to be a boy

Mothers in shock as daughters come home from college with mustaches, breasts removed

“I am writing to you on behalf of parents who have lost their kids at college to the transgender craze,” one mother, Katherine Cave, recently told The College Fix.

ref https://www.thecollegefix.com/mothers-in-shock-as-daughters-come-home-from-college-with-mustaches-breasts-removed/

Abigail Shrier  said she originally wrote her book because many MOTHERS are going through this with their daughters, and told her about it, urged her to write a book about it. Their daughters see on social media girls becoming boys and now their daughters also want to become boys, like some kind of latest fashion craze.

female to male  transgender  going to elementary schools with guns is not a good look for the community any more than say Arabs hijacking airplanes on 911 or COVID19 for Asians.

I had no idea this was going on. I've never heard of girls wanting to be boys, prior, and transitioning. And um what about peeing in the boy's bathroom  Suspect

I agree with Abigail that I knew of transgender male to female, and it was an extremely rare 1 in 10,000 type event.

Apparently its now mostly white middle class teen girls transitioning to boys.

transgender also includes non-binary, which doesn't necessarily entail hormones, and surgery.

Anyone can say they are trans, non-binary.

I could say I'm transgender non-binary. I don't care for baseball or football.

Abigail Shrier claims that at all girls schools she was told as much as 15% to 20% to even 30% of girls claim trans, although how much of this is male, or just nonbinary she doesn't say.

pale

Back to top Go down