The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

someone should post the scientific case for intruder in Jonbenet on youtube

Go down

someone should post the scientific case for intruder in Jonbenet on youtube Empty someone should post the scientific case for intruder in Jonbenet on youtube

Post by redpill Thu Jul 13, 2023 6:19 pm

Thu Jul 13, 2023 6:14 pm

on youtube there are plenty of RDI channels devoted to Jonbenet, key among them is that the DNA is not evidence of an intruder as it is a "mixed" profile with no clear relationship to a murderer.

I think someone should post the scientific case for intruder in Jonbenet on youtube

not me as I don't have the time. its definitely needed.

it would help, if the latest DNA testing results are published from an official source, as the discussion on DNA was on the 1997 testing, and the later 2008 touch DNA from Bode.

as well as an official source detailing fiber, medical injuries, cord etc.

The Daily Camera published an article "debunking" the DNA by claiming it came from multiple sources, it was a mixed profile, and therefore useless as evidence, which RDI love to quote as proving there was no intruder.

Claims that Mary Lacy was incorrect to say the results from touch DNA on Jonbenet's long johns did not "match" the DNA from the bloodstain on her panties.

the newest round of DNA testing results from an official source would be helpful

What a Face

Back to top Go down