The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr. Cruel gives Sharon Wills a key piece of evidence for Jonbenet Ramsey murder

Go down

Mr. Cruel gives Sharon Wills a key piece of evidence for Jonbenet Ramsey murder Empty Mr. Cruel gives Sharon Wills a key piece of evidence for Jonbenet Ramsey murder

Post by redpill Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:01 pm

What a Face

Mr. Cruel gives Sharon Wills a key piece of evidence for Jonbenet Ramsey murder MatrixBluePillRedPill

the blue pill is RDI. the blue pill is the belief that patsy or john wrote the ransom note, and that they killed jonbenet. that it was an inside job.

the redpill

shoutout to sherlockholmes76

if i do get the $1million AUD for mr cruel - his dna is on jonbenet's panties and longjohn's, i'll give you a couple thousand for your help. i live in the usa so i guess i'll have to fly to melbourne to collect my reward money.

this is Sharon Wills

Mr. Cruel gives Sharon Wills a key piece of evidence for Jonbenet Ramsey murder 178750-sharon-wills-as-a-childMr. Cruel gives Sharon Wills a key piece of evidence for Jonbenet Ramsey murder 5b704ff757b143e977be63ac5aba3e81

pictures of Jonbenet
Mr. Cruel gives Sharon Wills a key piece of evidence for Jonbenet Ramsey murder Latest?cb=20120108101259Mr. Cruel gives Sharon Wills a key piece of evidence for Jonbenet Ramsey murder Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRGbpxykYg1F-QCWas7ZBKaB7wyrVdLLxU-EBddO4DVdvIpi_gmMr. Cruel gives Sharon Wills a key piece of evidence for Jonbenet Ramsey murder Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSaikSPceZDztgFmour5DRBhXDX4DmPuzkr2QahiRWYND743YPbMr. Cruel gives Sharon Wills a key piece of evidence for Jonbenet Ramsey murder Jonbenet-ramsey-murderer-1

Mr. Cruel gives Sharon Wills a key piece of evidence for Jonbenet Ramsey murder

Mr Cruel entered the home of Sharon Wills with her parents and 3 sisters all present. He went to her bed to abduct her there. He had ligature, tape, gloves, blanket.

heraldsun wrote:
As he carried her to the car he reassured her that he wasn’t going to hurt her and stated he was going to give her parents a ransom note and that he would return her in the morning when the banks opened and he got his ransom money.

what's famous about Jonbenet Ramsey is the ransom note

Mr. Ramsey,

Listen carefully! We are a group of individuals that represent a small foreign faction. We do respect your bussiness [sic] but not the country that it serves. At this time we have your daughter in our posession [sic]. She is safe and unharmed and if you want her to see 1997, you must follow our instructions to the letter.

You will withdraw $118,000.00 from your account. $100,000 will be in $100 bills and the remaining $18,000 in $20 bills. Make sure that you bring an adequate size attache to the bank. When you get home you will put the money in a brown paper bag. I will call you between 8 and 10 am tomorrow to instruct you on delivery. The delivery will be exhausting so I advise you to be rested. If we monitor you getting the money early, we might call you early to arrange an earlier delivery of the money and hence a [sic] earlier delivery pick-up of your daughter.

Any deviation of my instructions will result in the immediate execution of your daughter. You will also be denied her remains for proper burial. The two gentlemen watching over your daughter do not particularly like you so I advise you not to provoke them. Speaking to anyone about your situation, such as Police, F.B.I., etc., will result in your daughter being beheaded. If we catch you talking to a stray dog, she dies. If you alert bank authorities, she dies. If the money is in any way marked or tampered with, she dies. You will be scanned for electronic devices and if any are found, she dies. You can try to deceive us but be warned that we are familiar with law enforcement countermeasures and tactics. You stand a 99% chance of killing your daughter if you try to out smart [sic] us. Follow our instructions and you stand a 100% chance of getting her back.

You and your family are under constant scrutiny as well as the authorities. Don't try to grow a brain John. You are not the only fat cat around so don't think that killing will be difficult. Don't underestimate us John. Use that good southern common sense of yours. It is up to you now John!

Victory!

S.B.T.C

first was what he told Sharon Wills

As he carried her to the car he reassured her that he wasn’t going to hurt her

with Jonbenet the RN states

At this time we have your daughter in our posession [sic].

Sharon Wills ofc was removed from her family and home, and was in Mr Cruel's "posession"

Jonbenet was in possession of the intruder/kidnapper.
Sharon Wills was in the possession of Mr Cruel an intruder and kidnapper.

revisiting

As he carried her to the car he reassured her that he wasn’t going to hurt her

the RN of course says

She is safe and unharmed and if you want her to see 1997, you must follow our instructions to the letter.

Mr Cruel reassures Sharon he's not going to hurt her and the RN also emphasizes she is safe and unharmed.

and stated he was going to give her parents a ransom note

Mr Cruel stated he was going to give Sharon's parents a handwritten ransom note. A ransom note.
Jonbenet is famous for having a ransom note. - handwritten since he did NOT arrive at Sharon Wills home with a pre-written ransom note, nor Nicola Lynas nor Karmein Chan.

Mr Cruel arrived at Sharon's home with her parents present, and while he had intentions of a ransom note, he did not type one out on a typewriter ahead of time. Same with Nicola Lynas. He had intentions of a ransom note and made ransom demand but he did not arrive at the crime scene with a pre-written ransom note.

we see same issue with Jonbenet. the intruder did not arrive at Jonbenet's home with a type prewritten ransom note, either from typewriter or computer.
Mr Cruel's intentions were to write a ransom note.

continuing on

and that he would return her in the morning when the banks opened and he got his ransom money

the ransom note of course said she would be returned in the morning, 8 am in the morning is morning

She is safe and unharmed and if you want her to see 1997, you must follow our instructions to the letter.

If we monitor you getting the money early, we might call you early to arrange an earlier delivery of the money and hence a [sic] earlier delivery pick-up of your daughter.

Any deviation of my instructions will result in the immediate execution of your daughter. You will also be denied her remains for proper burial.

You stand a 99% chance of killing your daughter if you try to out smart [sic] us. Follow our instructions and you stand a 100% chance of getting her back.

so Mr Cruel says he would return Sharon Wills to her parents safe and unharmed when the banks open in the morning, and he gets his money.

That is exactly what the Jonbenet Ramsey ransom note says! What a Face

Mr Cruel says where JOHN, John wills, Sharon's father that is, would get the money

he would return her in the morning when the banks opened and he got his ransom money.

so lets get this clear. Mr Cruel expects John, John Wills, to go to the bank when it opens in the morning and get his ransom money, and then he will deliver Sharon Wills, his daughter.

this is what the Jonbenet ransom note says

You will withdraw $118,000.00 from your account. $100,000 will be in $100 bills and the remaining $18,000 in $20 bills. Make sure that you bring an adequate size attache to the bank. When you get home you will put the money in a brown paper bag. I will call you between 8 and 10 am tomorrow to instruct you on delivery. The delivery will be exhausting so I advise you to be rested. If we monitor you getting the money early, we might call you early to arrange an earlier delivery of the money and hence a [sic] earlier delivery pick-up of your daughter

The intruder expected John, John Ramsey, to go to the bank, just as John Wills was supposed to do, early in the morning, 8 am is morning, just as John Wills was supposed to do.

as far as delivery/pickup, did Mr Cruel deliver Sharon Wills or did he arrange for her to be picked up? Mr Cruel physically carried Sharon Wills over a long distance, which was exhausting and told Sharon Wills so and needed rest.

Sharon told police she sensed Mr Cruel was reversing out of the driveway. He drove for what she described as a long time, sometimes fast, sometimes slow. He eventually stopped and got out.

Mr Cruel lifted the garbage bag-clad Sharon out of the car and carried her for a distance, stopping now and then to put her down while he rested.

Sharon said he was jogging while carrying her.

He eventually put her down and told her how to get to a nearby Food Plus store.

Mr Cruel then removed the garbage bags and blindfold and warned Sharon not to look at him as he left.

By the time Sharon was released at the Bayswater High School, six kilometres from her home, she had been Mr Cruel’s prisoner for 18 hours.

specifically the ransom note says

The delivery will be exhausting so I advise you to be rested.

which compares with Mr Cruel's actual experience of physically lifting and carrying Sharon Wills on foot over a long distance to her location to be delivered/picked-up

Mr Cruel lifted the garbage bag-clad Sharon out of the car and carried her for a distance, stopping now and then to put her down while he rested.

Sharon said he was jogging while carrying her.

it's also worth noting that Sharon Wills was a prisoner for exactly 18 hours.

the ransom note asks for $118k.

it could be $100k as a nice even # plus 18 as a # with special significance for Mr Cruel personally. 18 was how many hours he held Sharon Wills captive. mr cruel did not necessarily know the John Ramsey bonus that year.

despite this, Mr Cruel's actual intention was pedophile sexual gratification of a minor.

Mr. Cruel gives Sharon Wills a key piece of evidence for Jonbenet Ramsey murder Matrixpills

redpill's redpill is that not only was Jonbenet murdered by an intruder

the intruder was Mr Cruel cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops What a Face

coming soon Nicola Lynas and Karmein Chan, and Jonbenet Ramsey bounce bounce

Back to top Go down