The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

if this site/forum were to come down permanetly, i'd.....

2 posters

Go down

if this site/forum were to come down permanetly, i'd..... Empty if this site/forum were to come down permanetly, i'd.....

Post by redpill Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:18 pm

crimeshots is done permanently. all my posts there are forever lost.

i visisted this site a few hours ago and it was down. apparently the parents site had it done for maintenance.

if for whatever reason this site/forum were to come down permanetly, i'd probably leave it at that.

so my theories of mr cruel occk dana point jane doe etc, will be forever lost.

i have no plans to find another forum or create a blog or anything like that, if this site is gone forever.

while i will continue to learn about crimes and all the ways criminals find ways to kill so i can be smart about hopefully not being a victim of one myself, i prolly wont blog about it.

it'd be too much work to re-produce my theories all over again. so if this goes down, that's it. the content on my blog will be lost forever.

i wonder if the mr cruel theory will live on after the death of this forum, or OCCK-killed jonbenet, or if some future blogger, unaware of my own theory which i originally posted on crimeshots re-invents the mr cruel theory on his forum/blog. future generations may never know my role in getting dana point jane doe identified as holly glynn, with help from her friends of course, should this blog go permanently offline.

crimeshots went down, and should this site go down, my posts will be forever lost.

Back to top Go down

if this site/forum were to come down permanetly, i'd..... Empty Re: if this site/forum were to come down permanetly, i'd.....

Post by MurderMysteryReader Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:39 am

If this forum closes for good I don't know what I will do or what forum I will find; there are not many of them left especially for an IDI like me. I still want to discuss this case;for one thing because it needs to be. People close to me are tired of hearing about it so I need one and others to discuss it. This case is so deep because of who really committed this crime and there is so much we don't know and haven't figured out yet. If the killer is still alive then he is still getting away with it and nobody knows who he is. I feel like more profiling of him needs to be done, so he can at some point get caught. The stinky part is if he took precautions to not leave evidence behind then it might be harder to find and convict him of this. I am really hoping this forum stays around.

Back to top Go down

if this site/forum were to come down permanetly, i'd..... Empty Re: if this site/forum were to come down permanetly, i'd.....

Post by redpill Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:01 pm

MurderMysteryReader wrote:If this forum closes for good I don't know what I will do or what forum I will find; there are not many of them left especially for an IDI like me. I still want to discuss this case;for one thing because it needs to be. People close to me are tired of hearing about it so I need one and others to discuss it. This case is so deep because of who really committed this crime and there is so much we don't know and haven't figured out yet. If the killer is still alive then he is still getting away with it and nobody knows who he is. I feel like more profiling of him needs to be done, so he can at some point get caught. The stinky part is if he took precautions to not leave evidence behind then it might be harder to find and convict him of this. I am really hoping this forum stays around.

well as yoda would say, when gone i am, the last of the J-IDI will you be Smile

yeah i'm not aware of any other forum which i've not already been banned from.

and superdave can detect my presence in the Force

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down