The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abigail Williams and Liberty German Delphi murders 2012 Amy Mihaljevic OCCK Oklahoma Girl Scout murders

Go down

Abigail Williams  and Liberty German Delphi murders 2012 Amy Mihaljevic   OCCK Oklahoma Girl Scout murders Empty Abigail Williams and Liberty German Delphi murders 2012 Amy Mihaljevic OCCK Oklahoma Girl Scout murders

Post by redpill Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:01 am

in the news of course it's almost been one month since the murders of

Abigail Williams, 13, and Liberty German, 14, were murdered in the woods after a relative dropped them off to walk the Delphi Historic Trails last month Feb 13, 2017

Abigail Williams  and Liberty German Delphi murders 2012 Amy Mihaljevic   OCCK Oklahoma Girl Scout murders Nintchdbpict0003020777451Abigail Williams  and Liberty German Delphi murders 2012 Amy Mihaljevic   OCCK Oklahoma Girl Scout murders Nintchdbpict0003020777431

from Liberty's cell phone they believe they have the killer

Abigail Williams  and Liberty German Delphi murders 2012 Amy Mihaljevic   OCCK Oklahoma Girl Scout murders Nintchdbpict0003022864951

surprising the killer didn't destroy the cell phone

LE is now linking these 2 murders to 2012 murders

Lyric Cook, 10, and her eight-year-old cousin Elizabeth Collins were murdered hundreds of kilometres away in Iowa

Elizabeth Collins, 8, vanished in July 2012 in eerily similar circumstances

Abigail Williams  and Liberty German Delphi murders 2012 Amy Mihaljevic   OCCK Oklahoma Girl Scout murders Nintchdbpict000307173587Abigail Williams  and Liberty German Delphi murders 2012 Amy Mihaljevic   OCCK Oklahoma Girl Scout murders Nintchdbpict000307173582

The bodies of Elizabeth and her cousin Lyric Cook (pictured), 10, were discovered five months later

Abigail Williams  and Liberty German Delphi murders 2012 Amy Mihaljevic   OCCK Oklahoma Girl Scout murders Nintchdbpict000307173601

The two girls were killed in a similar setting and their case to this day remains unsolved

LE states they strongly suspect the same killer killed all 4 young white females, if that is the case, he is a serial killer. this link was made via behavioral case linkage analysis. the first 2 were in Indiana the latter two were in Iowa.

interesting to speculate what other crimes he may have done.

he looks to be in his 60's if so he would be 20's during the Oakland County Child Killer (OCCK)  OCCK murders. he is older white male, and his victims are very young white females.

Abigail Williams  and Liberty German Delphi murders 2012 Amy Mihaljevic   OCCK Oklahoma Girl Scout murders Lv1HTQP

Indiana and Michigan are not that far apart, and the time line is 70's for OCCK and 2017 for Abigail Williams  and Liberty German murders.

If i'm right you read it here first.

Indiana is next to Ohio and of course there's the famous murder of Amy Mihaljevic

Abigail Williams  and Liberty German Delphi murders 2012 Amy Mihaljevic   OCCK Oklahoma Girl Scout murders Maxresdefault

he'd be in his 30's-40s' for the murder of Amy Mihaljevic in Ohio in 80's.

in Connecticut there were abductions and murders of several girls in 70's to 80s

Holly Piercrum

Abigail Williams  and Liberty German Delphi murders 2012 Amy Mihaljevic   OCCK Oklahoma Girl Scout murders 25gh56o

Maybe he was in Arkansas and abducted Morgan Nick 1995 which would make him in 40s

Abigail Williams  and Liberty German Delphi murders 2012 Amy Mihaljevic   OCCK Oklahoma Girl Scout murders Morgan_Nick

Oklahoma Girl Scout murders

Abigail Williams  and Liberty German Delphi murders 2012 Amy Mihaljevic   OCCK Oklahoma Girl Scout murders GuseFarmerMilner-1977

these 3 girls were in a forest camp like Liberty

while i'm at it, why not?

compare Abigail Williams

Abigail Williams  and Liberty German Delphi murders 2012 Amy Mihaljevic   OCCK Oklahoma Girl Scout murders Nintchdbpict0003020777451

to

Abigail Williams  and Liberty German Delphi murders 2012 Amy Mihaljevic   OCCK Oklahoma Girl Scout murders 131026164533-exp-nr-whitfield-jonbenet-docs-00004209-story-top

the guy likes to kill young white girls. at least 2, if not 4, and if I'm right, many more.

if i'm right

this dude

Abigail Williams  and Liberty German Delphi murders 2012 Amy Mihaljevic   OCCK Oklahoma Girl Scout murders Nintchdbpict0003022864951

is responsible for young white girl murders from
Abigail Williams, 13, and Liberty German, 14 to Lyric Cook, 10, and her eight-year-old cousin Elizabeth Collins to Amy Mihalvic to Connecticut girls like Holly Pieracum to OCCK to Morgan Nick to OCCK to Oklahoma girl scout murders to Jonbenet ramsey

do you think it is safe for me, you or young girls to enter a forest with killers like him running around, unidentified?

Suspect

Back to top Go down