The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JonBenet Ramsey and Mr. Cruel a video demonstration of her killer intruder

2 posters

Go down

JonBenet Ramsey and Mr. Cruel  a video demonstration of her killer intruder Empty JonBenet Ramsey and Mr. Cruel a video demonstration of her killer intruder

Post by redpill Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:30 pm

MurderMysteryReader wrote:Not yet..

MurderMysteryReader and rootlesswriter its finally here

a video that contains a dramatization of home invading pedophile Mr. Cruel as he enters
young girls homes and either sexually assaults them there in the home (jill lower plenty)
or abducts them to another location.

this is a must watch for rdi and idi alike as it shows the planning and actions of
the intruder who murdered jonbenet ramsey

you can watch it here

copy and paste

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5t8kgz

or click here

redpill theory of Jonbenet Ramsey by gnosis92

my theory is that THAT Mr. Cruel was in Boulder Colorado and murdered Jonbenet Ramsey

you can see Mr Cruel in action, via dramatization using actors. as well as specific facts.

the 4 featured are the 4 LE is most certain of, but he is believed to attack more than a dozen in Melbourne Victoria Australia over 10 years.

My theory is he traveled to Boulder USA to ski and learned of Jonbenet and used his skill set and experience.

Variations is another home invader from Australia, an American who spent time in Melbourned and was familiar with Mr. Cruel, or Mr. Cruel and a Coloradan via the internet. Perhaps Mr. Cruel and OCCK spoke over the internet.

At least 1 person, Mr. Cruel has the skill set and experience to pull of the Jonbenet Ramsey murder

Last edited by redpill on Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

JonBenet Ramsey and Mr. Cruel  a video demonstration of her killer intruder Empty Re: JonBenet Ramsey and Mr. Cruel a video demonstration of her killer intruder

Post by MurderMysteryReader Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:12 am

Interesting. I would like to have heard more from the psychics but apparently that was the end of it. The psychics were convincing as they were kept from hearing details about the case. They probably would have revealed the name of Mr. Cruel or more details about him, which could have helped Australian LE find him. More psychic involvement in the Ramsey case could have created information that would have aided BPD in finding who was responsible and Mr. Cruel.

Back to top Go down

JonBenet Ramsey and Mr. Cruel  a video demonstration of her killer intruder Empty Re: JonBenet Ramsey and Mr. Cruel a video demonstration of her killer intruder

Post by redpill Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:23 am

MurderMysteryReader wrote:Interesting. I would like to have heard more from the psychics but apparently that was the end of it. The psychics were convincing as they were kept from hearing details about the case. They probably would have revealed the name of Mr. Cruel or more details about him, which could have helped Australian LE find him. More psychic involvement in the Ramsey case could have created information that would have aided BPD in finding who was responsible and Mr. Cruel.

now that you have seen a dramatization of actors portraying mr cruel and his victims,

with equipment he brings with him, such as white nylon ligature, gloves, baclava,

how this effects your views on my mr cruel murdered jonbenet theory?

imagine that mr cruel targeting jonbenet

Last edited by redpill on Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by MurderMysteryReader Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:56 am

After reading all your Mr. Cruel posts I came to believe in your theory and that it was very possible Mr. Cruel killed JonBenet Ramsey. Perhaps like Karmin Chan because she could identify him and so Mr. Cruel killed JonBenet Ramsey. Watching this only cemented what I already believed about the killer of JonBenet; that it was someone who knew how not to leave forensic evidence behind and to not have his face seen. I feel he was intent on not getting caught. If all of Mr. Cruel's victims had seen his face he most likely would have killed them.

Last edited by MurderMysteryReader on Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I left out something.)
MurderMysteryReader
MurderMysteryReader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down