The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grave Mysteries and Murder among friends Seath Jackson, 15, blindside

2 posters

Go down

Grave Mysteries and Murder among friends Seath Jackson, 15, blindside Empty Grave Mysteries and Murder among friends Seath Jackson, 15, blindside

Post by redpill Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:02 pm

from time to time i sometimes watch ID's channel

murder among friends

Grave Mysteries and Murder among friends Seath Jackson, 15, blindside 017

they have a new show

Grave Mysteries not to be confused with Grave Secrets
about Seath Jackson murder which i've never heard of before this show.

on survivor if you get blindsided you get voted out and your dreams for $1 million or $500k AU is over.

in life, if you get ambushed you may die.

the show starts have you ever wondered how you will die?

an actor portraying a beyond the grave Seath Jackson age 15 said he never imagine his life was cut short at 15

Grave Mysteries and Murder among friends Seath Jackson, 15, blindside 3032ef10

was lured via text message about being girlfriend/boyfriend again by Amber Wright 15 at the time

Grave Mysteries and Murder among friends Seath Jackson, 15, blindside 3031f910
Grave Mysteries and Murder among friends Seath Jackson, 15, blindside 3031f911
Grave Mysteries and Murder among friends Seath Jackson, 15, blindside 3031b810

she like Rachel Shoaf

Grave Mysteries and Murder among friends Seath Jackson, 15, blindside Lead-s10

are frecked faced
Grave Mysteries and Murder among friends Seath Jackson, 15, blindside Maxres14

of evil

The woman accused of luring her ex-boyfriend to his death in 2011 has been found guilty of his gruesome murder.

Seath Jackson was tortured, beaten, shot and burnt in a Summerfield, Florida home before having his body broken into pieces to be put into paint cans that were thrown into a lime quarry.

His ex-girlfriend, Amber Wright, was 15 years old at the time of his murder. She was found guilty of first-degree murder after jurors deliberated for two hours in a Marion County courtroom, WESH reported.

This was Wright's second trial after her first conviction was overturned because she wasn't properly read her Miranda rights.
Four teenagers, a 20-year-old and one adult were all charged in Jackson's horrific murder. Wright's conviction is the latest step by prosecutors for holding those responsible for Jackson's murder.

Wright, 19, was used as 'bait' to bring Jackson to a gathering where his knees were broken so that his teenage body could be stuffed into a sleeping bag before it was burned, according to prosecutors.

During the trial, a tape played by prosecutors of her talking to her co-defendants after his murder showed Wright stating that Jackson cheated on her, hit her and nearly infected her with an STD during their relationship.

According to the Ocala Star-Banner, text messages showed Wright telling Jackson that they could work it out. But he was concerned about getting 'jumpt' (sic).

According to the Ocala Star-Banner, text messages showed Wright telling Jackson that they could work it out. But he was concerned about getting 'jumpt' (sic).
Justin Soto (left) was convicted and sentenced to life in prison, while James Haven (right),
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3401252/Ex-girlfriend-guilty-murder-luring-teen-home-beaten-shot-burnt-dismembered-Florida.html

4-5 teens get life, one the killer Michael Bargo got death and is on death row

i have no problem executing murders i support the death penalty.

Amber Wright 15 texted and lured Seath into an ambush, he arrived at a location close to her residence and she and Keith met another person who was also in on it, then Michael Bargo and another guy beat him and then shot him twice in the back. they carried him dying into a bath tub.

Michael Bargo told Seath, something along the lines that Seath will know it was him before he dies then shoots him directly in the head. they then burn Seath's body in a bonfire. at 15 years of age, the last thing a dying Seath having been shot twice in the back and coughing up blood is Miachel Bargo standing over him taunting him saying he's going to kill him now. Michael Bargo was sentence to death but upon appeal reduced to life without parole.

a lot of the communication was caught on facebook and text messages on iphone

i'm watching this and Murder among friends i'm thinking wow perhaps its better to go through life without friends.

sometimes your friends will want to murder you.

Amber and the other girl were only 15 and sent to prison and by age 19 they got life in prison without parole. so unless they get some kind of legal thing going on, they will die in prison for a decision they made at age 15.

they are all psychopaths so i won't lose any sleep over this. but yeah florida tax payers will feed them for life.
maybe a court will overturn the sentence given they were minors at the time of the murder. life for a 15 might to some in the court seem cruel and unusual.

Grave Mysteries and Murder among friends Seath Jackson, 15, blindside 3032f010

only 15 and her parents let her tattooed and multiple body piercings lip pierchings eye brow piercings tongue piercing

Back to top Go down

Grave Mysteries and Murder among friends Seath Jackson, 15, blindside Empty Re: Grave Mysteries and Murder among friends Seath Jackson, 15, blindside

Post by TracyB Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:05 am

only 15 and her parents let her tattooed and multiple body piercings lip pierchings eye brow piercings tongue piercing

Yep. It's a warning sign that her life is all out of wack.

He's no better though.

They were both headed for disaster although THIS was extreme. He screwed around on her? So what. Move on. Why on earth she thought he was worth throwing her life away just blows my mind.

Had it not happened here, she would've eventually went off the deep end. They were both losers headed down a wrong way street.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Grave Mysteries and Murder among friends Seath Jackson, 15, blindside Empty Re: Grave Mysteries and Murder among friends Seath Jackson, 15, blindside

Post by redpill Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:37 pm

watching this show makes me wonder whether having friends is a good idea lol

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:36 pm

redpill wrote:watching this show makes me wonder whether having friends is a good idea lol

Having friends is essential. You just have to choose your friends wisely.

I ran in a pretty tight clique in high school. We let very few people in the circle. Most of us went to the same college and due to the college atmosphere, allowed more people in the circle. I would only allow casual friends to get so close. I kept them at a distance. I hate drama and when certain people would droan on and on about every little thing, I tuned them out and they got the hint. They knew not to come to me with shit such as "So and So just called me a bitch and wants to break up with me" and then proceed to cry like its the end of the world. My standard response to that crap is "You're crying over a guy who doesn't give a shit about you? Why? This isn't high school."

While I did drugs(recreationally) and drank in college, I was smart enough to keep the bad elements as far away as possible. I knew two guys who sold what I wanted and I never veered away from them. I was also never fond of the whole "bad boy" thing that many girls fall for. Not once have I ever seen anything good come from those situations. Those types of guys love girls being dumb enough to fall for them but all I see when looking at one is 'LOSER'.

When we went out partying, we had a rule. You never leave anyone behind no matter what the circumstances are. This is how many college girls get in trouble and open themselves up to rape, assault, etc.

When you stay away from those types, you never drift too far from the path you've set yourself on. I was born into what's called a 'low risk category' and by the way I conduct myself, I stay there.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:04 am

so ur a bad girl then lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down