The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jonbenet Ramsey murder solved, Mr. Cruel or OCCK rootlesswriter reddit UnresolvedMysteries

2 posters

Go down

Jonbenet Ramsey murder solved, Mr. Cruel or OCCK rootlesswriter reddit UnresolvedMysteries  Empty Jonbenet Ramsey murder solved, Mr. Cruel or OCCK rootlesswriter reddit UnresolvedMysteries

Post by redpill Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:40 pm

hello,

this is reddit's UnresolvedMysteries

https://www.reddit.com/r/UnresolvedMysteries/

reddit also has not 1 but 2 jonbenet reddit subforums

r/JonBenet

r/JonBenetRamsey

Jonbenet is discussed on all 3 forums, at least, on reddit.

sadly reddit has a downvote button and you can report to admin. also to post you need a certain karma score.

i saw this thread on reddit's UnresolvedMysteries

Wikipedia claims to have found the killer of JonBenet Ramsey?
527 points 299 comments submitted 29 days ago by Grifkilla51 to r/UnresolvedMysteries

So if you go on the wikipedia article of this anime there's a wikipedia announcement on top claiming to have evidence that a dude on twitter killed this person. Anyone know anything about this

anyhow i have posted on these forums with links to my blog i get downvoted it gets reported to the admin they get deleted and i get blocked

so,

rootlesswriter or  jameson or any member of UnresolvedMysteries

would you mind posting

Jonbenet Ramsey mystery solved, Mr. Cruel or, in case of rootlesswriter, OCCK

with links to my blog

what i'm asking then is that on these forums on reddit

r/JonBenet

r/JonBenetRamsey

much appreciated

you, Jameson, or any member of UnresolvedMysteries

start a provocative title like

Jonbenet Ramsey murderer identified Mr. Cruel ?

in case of rootlesswriter

Jonbenet Ramsey murderer identified OCCK ?

with links back to this blog

any volunteer on these reddit can do this.

when i do it it gets banned deleted down voted and removed. also my score now is so low i can't post on those forums

i'll listen to what others say but i can't directly participate. i may respond via blog posts here

Back to top Go down

Jonbenet Ramsey murder solved, Mr. Cruel or OCCK rootlesswriter reddit UnresolvedMysteries  Empty Re: Jonbenet Ramsey murder solved, Mr. Cruel or OCCK rootlesswriter reddit UnresolvedMysteries

Post by MurderMysteryReader Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:00 pm

I googled the image and clicked on it but it took me to a wiki page that had nothing to do with JonBenet Ramsey. As far as I could tell, anyway. The @bouldertodd is Todd Walsh and he is a commercial broker. A CCIM. I did read a comment in the comment section that he was the one dressed as Santa Claus at the Ramsey's Christmas Eve party. They might have confused Walsh as Reynolds. I tried to find the actual article.

Back to top Go down

Jonbenet Ramsey murder solved, Mr. Cruel or OCCK rootlesswriter reddit UnresolvedMysteries  Empty Re: Jonbenet Ramsey murder solved, Mr. Cruel or OCCK rootlesswriter reddit UnresolvedMysteries

Post by redpill Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:14 pm

MurderMysteryReader wrote:I googled the image and clicked on it but it took me to a wiki page that had nothing to do with JonBenet Ramsey. As far as I could tell, anyway. The @bouldertodd is Todd Walsh and he is a commercial broker. A CCIM. I did read a comment in the comment section that he was the one dressed as Santa Claus at the Ramsey's Christmas Eve party. They might have confused Walsh as Reynolds. I tried to find the actual article.

sounds fine lol. Smile

but yeah i want my mr cruel/occk posts there to Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by MurderMysteryReader Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:56 pm

Yeah, I know. I am sure someone will post it there for you. The name Todd Walsh seems familiar to me, but can not not remember where. Of course, it was before I read his name again today. The person accusing him of killing JonBenet Ramsey posted on Walsh's Twitter.

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:26 am

MurderMysteryReader wrote:Yeah, I know. I am sure someone will post it there for you. The name Todd Walsh seems familiar to me, but can not not remember where. Of course, it was before I read his name again today. The person accusing him of killing JonBenet Ramsey posted on Walsh's Twitter.

with what evidence?

Back to top Go down

Post by MurderMysteryReader Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:39 am

No evidence yet and hasn't produced any. Maybe the accuser just doesn't like Todd Walsh or maybe he thinks he did it because he lives in Boulder. Perhaps it is because Todd Walsh attended the Ramseys Christmas party. All of these things are not evidence. I know I have seen his name before and maybe in conjunction with the case. I will have to find out where I have read his name or I will never get it out of my head.

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:16 pm

i think ur the only one that reads my threads lol u and possibly rootlesswriter Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by MurderMysteryReader Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:29 pm

True. I am online a lot and I like your blog. It also feeds and fuels my interest in the Ramsey case. I still believe in your Mr. Cruel theory and always will. If I could find a way I would send the information ton LE investigating the case. It definitely needs to be known by them. i actually spend more time on your blog than I do the rest of the forum as it seems so devoid of any new posts much of the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:41 pm

MurderMysteryReader wrote:True. I am online a lot and I like your blog. It also feeds and fuels my interest in the Ramsey case. I still believe in your Mr. Cruel theory and always will. If I could find a way I would send the information ton LE investigating the case. It definitely needs to be known by them. i actually spend more time on your blog than I do the rest of the forum as it seems so devoid of any new posts much of the time.

i wonder whatever became of inspector rex mama rupert and the others

Back to top Go down

Post by MurderMysteryReader Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:16 pm

I don't know and all I can explain it is life has gotten busy for them. It might be the lack of new posts. Not to mention there is not as much news about the case now; not like it was in the beginning of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:52 pm

MurderMysteryReader wrote:I don't know and all I can explain it is life has gotten busy for them. It might be the lack of new posts. Not to mention there is not as much news about the case now; not like it was in the beginning of it.

btw do you have a reddit account? if not, or if so, can you sign up on reddit and post thread there on my mr cruel murdered jonbenet theory?

thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down