The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christmas 2017 is coming

Go down

Christmas 2017 is coming Empty Christmas 2017 is coming

Post by redpill Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:55 pm

Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:47 pm

Christmas 2017 is coming

i can't believe Christmas 2017 is almost upon us. with all the holiday songs and music. and all the lights set up and christmas trees.

kinda sad to see people take down christmas trees and lights after christmas, in my neighborhood, as opposed to keeping them through the snowy months of Jan and feb 2018

Not sure if i'll attend a church or not on Christmas. i'm not a believer

i might watch charlie brown christmas and watch documentaries on jesus and christmas as well as it's a wonderful life and charles dickens christmas carol

as far as reading something on christmas i prefer the gnostic gospels such as the gospel of thomas

i have no interest in starting a new religion, and i do not have any miracle like super powers

but if i could create one, i'd throw out the old testament like marcion of sinope, and i'd re-write the gospels and combine them as 1 gospel, with apocalpytic material thrown out, and replaced with gospel of thomas and gnostic gospel material instead.

paul's letters editted and other NT letters thrown out like Revelation of John.

it'd be a bible similar to Marcion's.

unlike marcion i'd also include selected reading from sufism, taoism zen buddhism and select readings from christian mystics like meister echkart to simone weil, to books like sun tzu art of war and book of 5 rings

the salvation jesus offers in this gnostic like religion is that he brought balance and harmony in the tao, which was out of balance

rather than being the messiah of yahwen of the jews

Back to top Go down