The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Worst Nightmare S04E06 Ana Franklin and Jennifer Holliday

2 posters

Go down

Your Worst Nightmare S04E06  Ana Franklin and Jennifer Holliday Empty Your Worst Nightmare S04E06 Ana Franklin and Jennifer Holliday

Post by redpill Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:43 pm

Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:28 pm

i just watched Your Worst Nightmare S04E06  Ana Franklin and Jennifer Holliday

Cousins Ana Franklin and Jennifer Holliday are traveling home late one night when terror strikes. As Jennifer is taken hostage by an unstable man, she soon connects with a 9-1-1 operator who will stop at nothing to see that Jennifer makes it out alive.

this is Ana Franklin 18

Your Worst Nightmare S04E06  Ana Franklin and Jennifer Holliday Ana-da10

her decision to ask Jennifer Holliday her cousin to pull over at night to a convenience store to pick up skittles, yes skittles

Your Worst Nightmare S04E06  Ana Franklin and Jennifer Holliday Resour10

costed her her life, as it put her in the cross hairs of   Eric Parnell. who shot both Ana and Jennifer.

through the car, because the vehicle resembled Eric's exwife car.

he was probably drunk.

this case is highly unusual in that after he shot and killed Ana, he abducted and raped Jennifer.

then he somehow changed personalities. he seemingly forgot what had just happened. Jennifer picked up on it.
He then wanted to be a good samaritan asked how Jennifer was shot, and then proceeded to take Jennifer to his house,
and call 911 for ambulance. Eric again seemingly forgot everything that just happened, and was totally shocked when SWAT team
arrested him.  He genuine thought he was helping someone in distress.

Jennifer got the would be rape and murder victim lottery ticket so to speak. Ana not so lucky.

in my mind the car i would like to buy isn't a Lamborghini or Tesla or Porsche or SUV, it's a bullet proof car.

it's too easy for a crazed gunman to shoot into your car with lethal results. your car offers zero protection against bullets and guns.

crazed gunman, robbers, carjackers, criminals, can easily fire into your car killing you. one company charges $500, 000 extra to make a car bullet proof.

in the dramatization, the 2 girls were in a car waiting at stop light in a dark area by themselves, when eric drove up in a car next to them and shot them with a shot gun, injuring and incapacitating jennifer. then he open the car door and shot and killed ana.

Last edited by redpill on Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:44 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Your Worst Nightmare S04E06  Ana Franklin and Jennifer Holliday Empty Re: Your Worst Nightmare S04E06 Ana Franklin and Jennifer Holliday

Post by TracyB Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:35 pm

I drove a Lamborghini on a race track in 2012. Also drove a Maserati. You could rent them(400 bucks) and take a couple laps.

It was this one...

Your Worst Nightmare S04E06  Ana Franklin and Jennifer Holliday 2010_lamborghini_gallardo_coupe_lp-550-2-valentino-balboni_fq_oem_1_500

a 2010 Gallardo

Your Worst Nightmare S04E06  Ana Franklin and Jennifer Holliday 2011_Maserati_GranTurismo_6595

a 2011 Granturismo

They're dangerous. People need driving lessons for cars like that.

I wanted to drive a Viper but they didn't have one available.

her decision to ask Jennifer Holliday her cousin to pull over at night to a convenience store to pick up skittles, yes skittles

The way trivial decisions literally alter the course of your life has always fascinated me. Your choices become ripple effects that impact your life for decades and you don't even realize it.

For example let's say I get killed in a robbery while going to get a pizza tomorrow. My taking a right turn instead of going straight at a red light five years ago may have set the course for my untimely demise.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Your Worst Nightmare S04E06  Ana Franklin and Jennifer Holliday Empty Re: Your Worst Nightmare S04E06 Ana Franklin and Jennifer Holliday

Post by redpill Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:44 pm

y

Last edited by redpill on Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:38 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:52 pm

would you rather drive a lambo and get shot and killed by a thug like Anna Franklin or a bullet proof hyunda sonata

I'll take the Sonata.

Anyone who likes fast cars now can simply get a Camaro. They're bad ass and enough to give people their adrenaline fix. They need to market those cars better.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:02 am

TracyB wrote:
would you rather drive a lambo and get shot and killed by a thug like Anna Franklin or a bullet proof hyunda sonata

I'll take the Sonata.

Anyone who likes fast cars now can simply get a Camaro. They're bad ass and enough to give people their adrenaline fix. They need to market those cars better.

so you luv fast cars LOL

i've gotten speeding tickets so i didn't see much value in a fast car

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:06 am

While I do like speed(especially as a teen/college student), I'm more into the car's design now than simply driving fast.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:55 am

TracyB wrote:While I do like speed(especially as a teen/college student), I'm more into the car's design now than simply driving fast.

if u l

Last edited by redpill on Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:53 pm

I've been in those situations(going really fast) and I'm alive mainly due to sheer luck. I'm also a good driver though and have always been.

I'm perfectly happy driving my Camaro 65mph down the freeway. I've got nothing to prove to anyone. Its amazing how many people like showing off for no reason.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:00 pm

i'm a

Last edited by redpill on Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:40 pm

x

Last edited by redpill on Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Your Worst Nightmare S04E06  Ana Franklin and Jennifer Holliday Empty re jennifer holliday/ ana franklin

Post by redpill Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:43 am

re jennifer holliday/ ana franklin

i delete all the sentences

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down