The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Worst Nightmare S04E07-A Noise in the Night & S04E09 Twisted Plan

2 posters

Go down

Your Worst Nightmare  S04E07-A Noise in the Night & S04E09 Twisted Plan  Empty Your Worst Nightmare S04E07-A Noise in the Night & S04E09 Twisted Plan

Post by redpill Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:31 am

Tue Jan 30, 2018

I just watched 2 episodes of Your Worst Nightmare S04E07-A Noise in the Night & S04E09 Twisted Plan

i've never heard of these crimes at any time anywhere ever.

this post contains spoilers to these episodes. if you plan to watch it and don't want to be spoiled i'd suggest you stop reading

Your Worst Nightmare S04E07-A Noise in the Night

Sisters Bre and Kayli Lasley have just moved into the perfect apartment in downtown Salt Lake City, unaware that a recent parolee is living close by. That is until one quiet night when suddenly their lives cross paths in an explosive way.

these sisters Bre and Kayli Lasley were living in an apartment in Salt Lake City, Utah

Your Worst Nightmare  S04E07-A Noise in the Night & S04E09 Twisted Plan  Sister10

when 48-year-old Robert Berger broke into their home on September 23, 2015

Your Worst Nightmare  S04E07-A Noise in the Night & S04E09 Twisted Plan  Sister11

he had earlier in the evening atttempted to enter another home of a couple, it was hot and the windows were open to let air in when he entered. he attacked the residence but then fled, but the police arrived and were on edge.

Robert then enttered the apartmeent of the 2 sisters and attacked them, the younger one fled at the urging of the older one and saw a police officer and told her.

police officer entered the residence and shot and killed Robert Berger shot through the nose, as he held a knife to her throat.

good shot, and officer was deemed justified. The older one was stabbed several times but no vitals so she survived.

both sisters survived.

so opening your window can result in a burglar entering in. his motive is suspected to be burglary.

S04E09 Twisted Plan

When legal assistant Gail Spencer fails to show up for work, her coworkers are rightfully concerned. But as the sordid details of her abduction come to light, suddenly it seems like someone at the office may know more than they are letting on.

When trusted legal assistant Gail Spencer fails to show up for work, her coworkers are rightfully concerned. But as the sordid details of her abduction come to light, suddenly it seems like someone at the office may know more than they are letting on.

this one is almost a movie grade thriller

i was on the edge of my seat guessing what will happen.

if you plan to watch it i suggest you not read this,

a lot of the excitement is that as i have never heard of this crime, i had absolutely no idea what was going to happen

specifically Gail Spencer

Your Worst Nightmare  S04E07-A Noise in the Night & S04E09 Twisted Plan  5dceda10

background

she worked as a paralegal at a law firm that specializes in real estate in Macon, Georgia, and it was a successful law practice in real estate

a new employee was hired Tracy Michelle Jones. initially Gail and Tracy Michelle Jones did not get along, Gail felt Tracy was lazy and a bad employee frequently not showing up at work. she voiced her complaints to the lawyer, but the lawyer ddin't agree. Tracy Michelle Jones had good social skills and was able to smooth talk the lawyer.

Tracy Michelle Jones asked Gail for a drink and good time to smooth tensions over.

on one morning Gail got a knock on the door and Gail opened it and it was Tracy Michelle Jones.

Tracy Michelle Jones gave a story about how her car broke down. Gail opened the door to Tracy allowed her in the home, and let her in the kitchen.

You see Tracy go through Gails purse when Gail wasn't looking and using her iphone.

Then Tracy said she was ready to head to work and decline an offer to get a ride to work from Gail, and left the home.

What Gail didn't know was that when Tracy was in the house she allowed 2 male assailents in

When Tracy left and headed to the law firm, the 2 male assailants attacked Gail. they knew Gail, but Gail did not know them.

Gail offered cash she had on hand, they threatened her son and grand children.

What they really wanted was her access codes at her work place. Gail agreed. Gail gave them the codes which they then contacted and called Tracy. Tracy then entered Gail's computer and had access to her the law firm's funds.

A blonde woman went to a bank and opened up a new account and money was transferred from the law firm to this new account, $800, 000

she proceeded to withdraw some of it from an ATM in the thousands. that weekend was a holiday and banks were closed on that monday.

The 2 assailants, one of them sodomized Gail, and then suffocated her with a plastic bag.

truly your worst nightmare.

eventually the lawyer at the law firm realized the money was missing as that funds was for a real estate transaction.

they interviewed one of the suspect, Michael “Brett” Kelly the detective called him a psychopath. Michael “Brett” Kelly resented and protested being called a psychopath. he did ask for a prayer to jesus from the detective and later said he thought of his own grandmother.

Michael “Brett” Kelly eventually confessed and everyone was caught and sent to prison life without parole

Your Worst Nightmare  S04E07-A Noise in the Night & S04E09 Twisted Plan  Spence10

Gail did not know any of them except Tracy. She was sodomized terrorized then suffocated with a plastic bag.

the first half of the plan worked perfectly. sadly once they got the money they had no way of being the prime suspects since it was clear it was an inside job.

Michael “Brett” Kelly said all started as a joke, but then they realized they could pull it off. but there is no way the investigation would not see Tracy as the prime suspect, esp since Gail didn't show up at work and was discovered by her neighbors to be dead. he said that money makes you do crazy things and he did it for the money and he got 3 others to go along with the plan.

i've never heard of these crimes but yeah it is your worst nightmare affraid

Back to top Go down

Your Worst Nightmare  S04E07-A Noise in the Night & S04E09 Twisted Plan  Empty Re: Your Worst Nightmare S04E07-A Noise in the Night & S04E09 Twisted Plan

Post by TracyB Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:59 pm

A blonde woman went to a bank and opened up a new account and money was transferred from the law firm to this new account, $800, 000

she proceeded to withdraw some of it from an ATM in the thousands. that weekend was a holiday and banks were closed on that monday.
How fucking stupid can they be?

Not only do they simply transfer it to one account, they do it right before a holiday weekend.

They didn't have the slightest clue what they were doing.

If they would've had someone who knew what to do, that money could've been laundered to the extent no one would've known exactly what to look for and the holiday weekend could've worked to their advantage.

They still would've got caught of course for the murder since they're imbeciles but the money trail would've gone cold.

her first mistake was the transfer to one account. Her second and bigger mistake was the ATM cash withdrawal. That's no different than signing a confession.

It shows how desperate they were.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Your Worst Nightmare  S04E07-A Noise in the Night & S04E09 Twisted Plan  Empty Re: Your Worst Nightmare S04E07-A Noise in the Night & S04E09 Twisted Plan

Post by redpill Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:17 pm

TracyB wrote:

How fucking stupid can they be?

Not only do they simply transfer it to one account, they do it right before a holiday weekend.

They didn't have the slightest clue what they were doing.

If they would've had someone who knew what to do, that money could've been laundered to the extent no one would've known exactly what to look for and the holiday weekend could've worked to their advantage.

They still would've got caught of course for the murder since they're imbeciles but the money trail would've gone cold.

her first mistake was the transfer to one account. Her second and bigger mistake was the ATM cash withdrawal. That's no different than signing a confession.

It shows how desperate they were.

if you watch it they actually mostly knew what they were doing and it was quite impressive. it was like watching a hollywood movie like ocean's 11 or something. it went like clock work.

their original plan was to flee to canada with the money $800k/4 = $200k

there is no way Tracy wouldn't be the prime suspect that she asked the boss and lawyer to have access to Gail's computer, she was found dead in her home, and the lawyer learned overweekend $800k held for a real estate home purchase went missing and he immediately notified police.

Gail is dead and 4 get life in prison. they got to spend a couple thousand they got from the ATM machine

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:12 pm

If they knew what they were doing they never do the ATM withdrawal from that account. It's an instant red flag that leads straight to them. That's like begging to get caught.

I could've hooked her up with a hedge fund manager who could've erased the existence of that original account within an hour, move a chunk of the 800k through derivatives, funneled part of it through bearer bonds, and come out the other side clean as a whistle.

Instead of going to the ATM, she should've been heading to the airport and ditching the others. By the time she lands at her destination, the money has been filtered and she's home free.

They were also idiots for murdering her in the home. Take her somewhere else, have it appear like SHE is the one embezzling, and you stay one step ahead of everyone long enough to figure your way out of the situation.

They were in over their heads. I can tell by looking at their pictures they never could've pulled it off. Its why you don't commit crimes like this unless you know the right people.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:59 pm

wow what you just said sounds scary.

so you think they could have pulled it off?

a clear problem with what they did was that Tracy the newly hired on the day of the murder requested to sit in front of Gails' computer. there was no way they were getting the money without access to Gail's computer. and in doing so she becomes the prime and only suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:15 pm

With the right people they absolutely could've pulled it off. Technically they could've pulled it off even without killing her....just keep her 'kidnapped' temporarily until you have the money...then let her go.

Years ago a librarian got caught embezzling almost 200k. Her mistake? She kept working there. She went to prison but they never found most of the money.

a clear problem with what they did was that Tracy the newly hired on the day of the murder requested to sit in front of Gails' computer. there was no way they were getting the money without access to Gail's computer. and in doing so she becomes the prime and only suspect

Idiotic. They had no patience. She should've spent months planning it out....and found actual smart people to involve and not her loser boyfriend and two dipshits.

Look at that cast of characters....

would you trust them to pull off an almost million dollar embezzlement scheme?!? The fact they immediately jumped to murder shows they were in over their heads. It would've been easier to pull off without killing her. By killing her you're dealing with simultaneous and overlapping crimes.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:19 pm

Ever watch the movie Heat? When they rob the armored car at the beginning, do they go ape shit and grab everything? Nope. They ignore the cash and take nothing but the bearer bonds.

The moment they got away they were home free. Bearer bonds leave no paper trail.

Had these dipshits pulled that crime, they'd grab all the cash, leave everything else, and immediately start buying big ticket items even though they're poor....

and they'd get caught.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:33 pm

no i've not seen heat. generally i like movies with light sabers and swords Smile

from what was presented i don't think there's any way Tracy could avoid being the prime suspect, esp since the original plan was to move to Canada, regardless of whether Gail was alive or dead. Had she disappeared, she would be the prime suspect, unless she also planned to fake her death somehow, and FBI and interpool would make her a fugitive, with attempts to locate and freeze the money.

a related question is whether Gail could have done anything to save herself?

I think the only possibility was if she refused to allow Tracey into her house, which is how her partners in crime got in.

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:55 pm

Oh I know she'd be a suspect no matter what. The difference being she could've been overseas with access to all that money while being a suspect.

Gail was in trouble no matter what. She had a bullseye on her back. She probably should've kept all info about her job and access to various accounts to herself. She also should've become suspicious when this new coworker is immediately interested in her. It was a red flag that she ignored.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:10 am

TracyB wrote:Oh I know she'd be a suspect no matter what. The difference being she could've been overseas with access to all that money while being a suspect.

Gail was in trouble no matter what. She had a bullseye on her back. She probably should've kept all info about her job and access to various accounts to herself. She also should've become suspicious when this new coworker is immediately interested in her. It was a red flag that she ignored.

that's a kind of a disturbing thought, i guess.

the program doesn't say the coworker was immediately interested in her. in fact it said Tracy was lazy and frequenlty was late or didn't show up to work. i don't think there were any red flags as to Tracy's true intentions. she actually kinda pissed off Gail by not showing up to work on time.

btw ever watch the day after tomorrow?

my area is being hit by another artic cold blast yet again. pale
snow cold winds. i'm thinking of buying a costco chicken

disaster end of the world time films are near and dear to my heart

the day after tomorrow? which i've not seen is a disaster about cold and snow so fits what i will see in the forecast the end of the week pale

perhaps more sledding deaths and skiing deaths to

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:39 am

I saw that movie years ago.

I have the movies Arrival and Shut In on the way from netflix tomorrow.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:46 am

TracyB wrote:I saw that movie years ago.

I have the movies Arrival and Shut In on the way from netflix tomorrow.

arrival is a good movie i enjoyed it immensely.

peanuts isnt on that list ? confused

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:38 am

btw Michael “Brett” Kelly objected to being labelled a psycopath by the detective even though he was the one that sodomized and put a plastic bag and suffocated Gail.

Michael “Brett” Kelly insists he's not a psycopath and he does have a grandmother he cares about

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down