The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

another year, 2018 another claim of Voynich manuscript decipherment

2 posters

Go down

another year, 2018 another claim of Voynich manuscript decipherment  Empty another year, 2018 another claim of Voynich manuscript decipherment

Post by redpill Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:46 pm

my news is flooded with claims of yet a new Voynich manuscript decipherable this time the original language is proposed to be Hebrew

re we closer to solving the mystery of the 600-year-old Voynich manuscript? AI claims to have cracked the code in the 'world's most mysterious book'

The Voynich manuscript was discovered in an Italian monastery in 1912
   Cryptographers have been trying to decipher the text for decades
   It is full of illustrations of exotic plants, stars, and mysterious human figures
   A computer scientist believes the manuscript is written in ancient Hebrew
   He says the code involves shuffling individual word with their vowels dropped
   The first sentence reads 'he made recommendations to the priest, man of the house and me and people'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5316789/Has-mystery-Voynich-manuscript-solved.html

another year, 2018 another claim of Voynich manuscript decipherment  48990e10
another year, 2018 another claim of Voynich manuscript decipherment  48990c10
another year, 2018 another claim of Voynich manuscript decipherment  43ff8010
another year, 2018 another claim of Voynich manuscript decipherment  48990e11
another year, 2018 another claim of Voynich manuscript decipherment  48990c11
another year, 2018 another claim of Voynich manuscript decipherment  43ff8011

another researcher also suggested it was Hebrew and the naked ladies are doing a Jewish mikvah as the Torah outlines ritual baths for menstruating jew woman (nidah)

supposedly cracked by AI.

Computing science Professor Greg Kondrak and graduate student Bradley Hauer applied artificial intelligence to unscramble the text

The algorithm detected it was written in Hebrew and now the long process can begin of deciphering it.

the Voynich Manuscript along with UFO Bigfoot the after life is one of the great mysteries i'd like to see resolved in my lifetime

Abstract

The Voynich manuscript has remained so far as a mystery for linguists and cryptologists. While the text written on medieval parchment -using an unknown script system- shows basic statistical patterns that bear resemblance to those from real languages, there are features that suggested to some researches that the manuscript was a forgery intended as a hoax. Here we analyse the long-range structure of the manuscript using methods from information theory. We show that the Voynich manuscript presents a complex organization in the distribution of words that is compatible with those found in real language sequences. We are also able to extract some of the most significant semantic word-networks in the text. These results together with some previously known statistical features of the Voynich manuscript, give support to the presence of a genuine message inside the book.

http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0066344

conclusion

original language is hebrew

voynich words are one-letter substitution followed by anagramming

one thing i've puzzled over is just how much effort and time it would take to make the Voynich, if it contains a real genuine message.

the time it would take to draw the artwork,

though i think comic book artists can offer some ideas

comic books are full of artwork that must take a lot of time to draw it i imagine

time it would take to write the text, and if it is a meaningful code, to encipher the original text into voynichese

writing a completely new and unknown alphabet

Back to top Go down

another year, 2018 another claim of Voynich manuscript decipherment  Empty Re: another year, 2018 another claim of Voynich manuscript decipherment

Post by TracyB Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:10 pm

AI is going to eventually solve many of the worlds puzzles. It's how they're going to get people to support it.

I really wish they would be more open about its everyday use. There are many live experiments going on with it that aren't really detectable by the average person. AI's tendrils are all over the web. AI is also being used in conjunction with memetic engineering.

A notable example of a recent test in this regard is "The Dress". Everybody noticed it without actually noticing it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_dress

TracyB

Back to top Go down

another year, 2018 another claim of Voynich manuscript decipherment  Empty Re: another year, 2018 another claim of Voynich manuscript decipherment

Post by redpill Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:17 pm

ru worried about skynet and terminator take over?

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:44 pm

No....I'm worried about something occurring that we haven't considered and then having no way to comprehend a solution or even how it was implemented.

SKYNET is scary yet a very simple doomsday scenario. It is unlikely to happen as the AI would receive little benefit from doing it.

A doomsday scenario revolving around AI much more likely than SKYNET is known as "grey goo".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grey_goo

Its the things we don't know that I find scarier than the things we do.

Like I mentioned before, I've known people who work for defense contractors and have had some discussions with them. One conversation I had with a guy stuck with me for days and it made me wonder if it was close to reality or had in fact already occurred but has not been detected yet by the public.

I don't remember word for word but it was like this....

On a random day in the (VERY) near future, a random blog/podcaster announces that he just discovered something. Ronald Reagan didn't die in 2004 like he thought. He died in 2002. It's not his memory playing tricks as he's looking all over the net and every site, news program, archived video, etc. is now 2002.

This goes viral. Even though the general public has the memory of Reagan's death in 2004, history has been changed. He died in 2002. In the span of a generation, this alternate scenario has become the real history.

This is why the Mandela Effect creeps me out. He told us this odd scenario before the mandela effect went mainstream...which made me wonder if the experiment had gone live. many of the mandela examples are bullshit misspellings, bad memory and things of that nature, including the example it got its name from.

One example that gets little attention and IMO is real is Ed Mcmahon and Publishers Clearing House. Remember how Ed Mcmahon worked for PCH and would present checks to the winners?

Guess what?

He NEVER worked for PCH and he NEVER presented a check to anyone. Now he worked for American Family Publishers and never dealt with checks. There's even an old commercial proving he worked for AFP even though no one remembers him affiliated with AFP.

It gives me chills.

Ed Mcmahon has appeared in rap songs, spoofed himself, etc. regarding PCH and there are tons of pop culture examples such as TV shows, movies, etc. over the decades with characters mentioning Ed Mcmahon, checks, and PCH yet now this never truly occurred.

I believe its a genuine AI experiment being drowned out by other irrelevant examples.

I don't like history being able to be hacked at will....and I think they can do it now and they're doing it with minor things during its test phase.

What happens if they lose control or it goes further than it was supposed to?

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:51 pm

on youtube there are documentaries of doomsday preppers

ever considered becoming one?

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:58 pm

No. I cant devote my life to something of that magnitude. I just have to go with the flow.

I have thought about quitting my job and moving back east even though I'd get a major pay cut doing so. Not an easy thing to contemplate. I don't want to be in Cali if/when the shit hits the fan. In a disaster, transportation hubs will bottleneck. We got a small taste of it on 911. Three planes hitting three buildings almost brought society to a standstill.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:00 pm

Have you ever watched Wag the Dog?

We will experience something like that in the future. A major event that is breaking news around the globe, trending on social media, has a cultural impact yet is not actually occurring.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:05 pm

TracyB wrote:No. I cant devote my life to something of that magnitude. I just have to go with the flow.

I have thought about quitting my job and moving back east even though I'd get a major pay cut doing so. Not an easy thing to contemplate.  I don't want to be in Cali if/when the shit hits the fan. In a disaster, transportation hubs will bottleneck. We got a small taste of it on 911. Three planes hitting three buildings almost brought society to a standstill.

when you say disaster do you mean the california earthquake?

the east coast gets hurricaines affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:08 pm

TracyB wrote:Have you ever watched Wag the Dog?

We will experience something like that in the future. A major event that is breaking news around the globe, trending on social media, has a cultural impact yet is not actually occurring.

i've not seen that but on youtube there are documentaries on dooms day which i enjoy

doomsday preppers

a killer virus

fun stuff

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:13 pm

when you say disaster do you mean the california earthquake?
I just meant a national/global disaster in general. yeah...the 'big one' would certainly suck. It could happen tomorrow or a million years from now.

Yellowstone, a meteor, Ebola outbreak, terrorist attack, technological disaster, a solar event, etc.

Anything could happen and I'd rather be closer to family than be stuck in the bay area.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:20 pm

it was earlier this month a mudslide killed several in california and fires have also killed some californias.

east coast though gets hits by hurricanes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down