The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTF wednesday Australian teen girl suicide 2018 due to bullying Emily Stick, 13 and Amy "Dolly" Everett aged 14

Go down

WTF wednesday Australian teen girl suicide 2018 due to bullying Emily Stick, 13 and  Amy "Dolly" Everett aged 14  Empty WTF wednesday Australian teen girl suicide 2018 due to bullying Emily Stick, 13 and Amy "Dolly" Everett aged 14

Post by redpill Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:17 pm

WTF wednesday

today  Wed Mar 28, 2018 i click on my news feed and i find

suicide Emily Stick, 13

Emily Stick, 13, took her own life after relentless bullying. Feb 2018

WTF wednesday Australian teen girl suicide 2018 due to bullying Emily Stick, 13 and  Amy "Dolly" Everett aged 14  278ebc10
WTF wednesday Australian teen girl suicide 2018 due to bullying Emily Stick, 13 and  Amy "Dolly" Everett aged 14  B7f69610WTF wednesday Australian teen girl suicide 2018 due to bullying Emily Stick, 13 and  Amy "Dolly" Everett aged 14  A6ceb210
WTF wednesday Australian teen girl suicide 2018 due to bullying Emily Stick, 13 and  Amy "Dolly" Everett aged 14  3805ad10

"I got a message that night from Emily saying 'I'm going to kill myself'," she told 9 News. "But I never saw it until it was already too late."
"Even her having those thoughts to kill herself at 13, it was scary," Ms Scott told Channel Nine. "I just think they were jealous of her life.

"She couldn't escape it, they followed her everywhere. She had a couple of girls tell her they were going to bash her until she wasn't breathing any more.

"Thirty of them tried to attack her - male and females. She was too scared to even go to the bus stop."

Emily's mother said the death was being investigated by police - but the family had little hope that the bullies would be brought to justice.

this happened in Australia, Feb 2018

not too long ago  ‘Dolly’ Everett also commited suicide in Australia

Amy "Dolly" Everett  suicide aged 14
May 1, 2003- Jan 1, 2018 age 14

Amy "Dolly" Everett aged 14 cyberbullying resulting in her suicide

WTF wednesday Australian teen girl suicide 2018 due to bullying Emily Stick, 13 and  Amy "Dolly" Everett aged 14  Z88
WTF wednesday Australian teen girl suicide 2018 due to bullying Emily Stick, 13 and  Amy "Dolly" Everett aged 14  47f55613
WTF wednesday Australian teen girl suicide 2018 due to bullying Emily Stick, 13 and  Amy "Dolly" Everett aged 14  Amy-ev10
WTF wednesday Australian teen girl suicide 2018 due to bullying Emily Stick, 13 and  Amy "Dolly" Everett aged 14  Z89
WTF wednesday Australian teen girl suicide 2018 due to bullying Emily Stick, 13 and  Amy "Dolly" Everett aged 14  Z90
WTF wednesday Australian teen girl suicide 2018 due to bullying Emily Stick, 13 and  Amy "Dolly" Everett aged 14  Zz40
WTF wednesday Australian teen girl suicide 2018 due to bullying Emily Stick, 13 and  Amy "Dolly" Everett aged 14  11512810
WTF wednesday Australian teen girl suicide 2018 due to bullying Emily Stick, 13 and  Amy "Dolly" Everett aged 14  47f55610
WTF wednesday Australian teen girl suicide 2018 due to bullying Emily Stick, 13 and  Amy "Dolly" Everett aged 14  47f55611
WTF wednesday Australian teen girl suicide 2018 due to bullying Emily Stick, 13 and  Amy "Dolly" Everett aged 14  47f55612
WTF wednesday Australian teen girl suicide 2018 due to bullying Emily Stick, 13 and  Amy "Dolly" Everett aged 14  47f55614

ap wrote:
A 14-year-old girl who was once the face of Akubra– Australia’s famous cowboy-style hat – has taken her own life after being harassed online, prompting calls by her family to “stop the bullies”.

The parents of Amy "Dolly" Everett, who appeared in a popular advertising campaign for Akubra when she was 8, said she was a “caring, beautiful soul” and expressed hope that her death would raise awareness about bullying and harassment.

Tick Everett, her father, said in a Facebook post that Amy had taken her life “to escape the evil in this world”. He did not reveal details of  the bullying but appealed to those responsible to attend a memorial service for her in their home town of Katherine in outback central Australia.

“If we can help other precious lives from being lost and the suffering of so many, then Doll's life will not be wasted,” he wrote.

“If by some chance the people who thought this was a joke and made themselves feel superior by the constant bullying and harassment see this post, please come to our service and witness the complete devastation you have created.”
heavy wrote:
Amy Everett, a beautiful 14-year-old girl known as “Dolly,” who symbolized Australia’s Outback in a well-known advertisement for hats that captured her innocence and potential, has committed suicide.

The teenager’s death is galvanizing efforts against bullying in Australia. “Dolly could be anyone’s daughter, sister, friend,” the hat company wrote on Instagram after Dolly’s death. Dolly’s father has taken to social media in the midst of his grief to urge people to combat bullying. Dolly is the latest in a string of teenagers to take their own lives around the globe, deaths often triggered by cyber bullying.
heavy wrote:
3. Bullying Is Rampant in Australia

As in many countries, bullying statistics in Australia are high, especially in an Internet age. “Dolly’s death prompted an outpouring of support from friends, family and well-wishers across the country. Surveys in Australia have found about a quarter of students aged 8 to 14 have reported being bullied,”
even Aussie cuties age 14 living in Australia get bullied to the point they commit suicide.

so in the year 2018 at least 2 pretty teen girls Emily Stick, 13 and Amy "Dolly" Everett aged 14
committed  suicide due to bullying.

of course there's plenty of bullying here in the USA

growing up i know up close and personal fat ugly girls get bullied for being fat and ugly. but i got the impression pretty girls had nice lives, of partying and social events. maybe they might get raped or something but not bullied. so i find it surprising pretty girls  Emily Stick, 13 and Amy "Dolly" Everett were bullied.

specifics weren't released but mother of Emily Stick, 13 says

"I got a message that night from Emily saying 'I'm going to kill myself'," she told 9 News. "But I never saw it until it was already too late."
"Even her having those thoughts to kill herself at 13, it was scary," Ms Scott told Channel Nine. "I just think they were jealous of her life.

"She couldn't escape it, they followed her everywhere. She had a couple of girls tell her they were going to bash her until she wasn't breathing any more.

"Thirty of them tried to attack her - male and females. She was too scared to even go to the bus stop."

sounds like both genders.

but wow

couple of girls tell her they were going to bash her until she wasn't breathing any more.

sounds like girl on girl bullying. to be fair in the usa we had

these 2
WTF wednesday Australian teen girl suicide 2018 due to bullying Emily Stick, 13 and  Amy "Dolly" Everett aged 14  25090_10

and these 2
WTF wednesday Australian teen girl suicide 2018 due to bullying Emily Stick, 13 and  Amy "Dolly" Everett aged 14  3c99f310

as i mentioned before being in the honors english track i was required to read lord of the flies or fail. and the question obviously was what if it was a group of girls, and a couple of feminists proto woman studies girls said girls are more nurturing more compassionate more kind and caring so girls would cooperate and not kill one another like boys would.

maybe in the old days but in today's world, gender roles are sadly no longer being ingrained due to political correctness

so the take home point is that under certain circumstances even pretty girls can be bullied.

perhaps home schooling is the answer

in these cases the bulling also including iphone and social media

Back to top Go down