The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the bully files Australian girl Amber Panozza bullies bully girl story

Go down

the bully files Australian girl Amber Panozza bullies bully girl story Empty the bully files Australian girl Amber Panozza bullies bully girl story

Post by redpill Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:26 pm

Thu Feb 21, 2019

i went to a roman catholic elementary school, i still have class photo and i even remember the names of several of my classmates - todd james jess georgina jeff peter april from kindergarten and first grade

jeff a blue eyed blonde boy attacked and beat me up. this is boy on boy bullying. and this happened in catholic school where we had school prayer and bible study and met nuns and priest.s

jeff was chosen to be alter boy and jesus disciple in Nativity and Easter plays

Suspect

one i left catholic school for a public one and two it sowed seeds of doubt about god and whether there is a god

god didn't protect me.

well one reason i follow crime news is that i learn my childhood wasn't unique

take for example, this Australian girl Amber Panozza

the bully files Australian girl Amber Panozza bullies bully girl story 99558710

Teen girl told to take her own life in sickening video viewed more than 70,000 times

A horrifying video showing two girls hurling abuse at their classmate has gone viral as victim’s desperate parents call for change.
S
Confronting footage of girls telling a classmate they would kill her

A confronting video showing a horrifying incident of cyber bullying has gone viral.

The parents of Amber Panozza have spoken out after their daughter was hospitalised amid a online bullying ordeal, that at it’s worst, saw her receive a horrifying video from two classmates urging her to kill herself and threatening to “stomp” and “drown” her.

The series of Snapchat videos were uploaded to Facebook and viewed more than 70,000 times in just a few hours before they were deleted.

In the video sent to Amber three weeks ago, one of the girls, who cannot be identified, is heard saying: “If I f***ing see you Amber, you are gonna probably drown.

“You know what, you are going to kill yourself because everybody hates you.”
Two girls in a Snapchat video can be heard hurling abuse at a fellow classmate, telling her to kill herself.

Two girls in a Snapchat video can be heard hurling abuse at a fellow classmate, telling her to kill herself.Source:Channel 9
The harrowing Snapchat video was uploaded to Facebook and viewed more than 70,000 times before it was taken down.

The harrowing Snapchat video was uploaded to Facebook and viewed more than 70,000 times before it was taken down.Source:Channel 9

The other girl, who also cannot be identified adds, “Everyone f***ing hates you and everyone wants to kill you because you are a f***ing little slut”.

Amber’s distraught parents, Michelle and Aaron Panozza, said the bullying started when they put their 15-year-old daughter in school in Queensland after moving from Melbourne four years ago.

They moved her to three different schools but claim each time things just got worse.

The teenager had previously been admitted to hospital with anxiety-related malnutrition and was now too scared to go to school

The Panozzas claim that by the time Amber got to her third high school she was being physically attacked — even in class.

“There had been boys saying some quite vile things to her,” Ms Panozza told A Current Affair.
Parents Michelle and Aaron Panozza said their daughter Amber was bullied at several different schools. (A Current Affair)

full article links

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/parenting/school-life/teen-girl-told-to-commit-suicide-in-sickening-video-viewed-more-than-70000-times/news-story/bffb65849ace3bd93a408cfdfed24dde

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6716979/Parents-schoolgirl-told-commit-suicide-classmates-share-photo-teenager-hospital.html

bullies

the bully files Australian girl Amber Panozza bullies bully girl story 97633910
the bully files Australian girl Amber Panozza bullies bully girl story 99558711
the bully files Australian girl Amber Panozza bullies bully girl story 97633911

reading this i feel a   bit better since i was also attacked in kindergarten and elementary school, at a catholic christian school. in the OCCK documentary one man said he had sex with the catholic gym teacher when he was a boy. i didn't have sex with anyone at the catholic school but i was beaten up and attacked, both verbally and physically. priests and nuns didn't do jack shit about  it.

i'm  someone who when i see aborted fetuses i think, wow that could be a bully that torments some kid, good job abortionist!

what if all the bullies in the world and those who inflict physical and emotional violence were aborted can you imagine a world without them?

i'm reading this article and the articles have embedded videos and i'm thinking wow, these 2 girls have nothing better to do than to attack this girl, rather than live and let live?

hate anger aggression the dark side are they.
the dark side of the force is strong in them.

here we have 2 australian white girls attacking beating up and urging suicide a third australian white girl.

so i learn that girls bully girls, just as boys bully boys which i know first hand.

if i were ever on a jury and i learn of a situation like this where the victim guns down the bullies, i'd vote not guilty based on my childhood experience

i'd tell the victim, you did well. she was too dangerous to be kept alive.

imagine though if this was a story of 2 boys bullying a girl, and physically attacking her, in exactly the same manner, what would feminists say? talk about the patriarchy or what not?

my view is that a psychopath is a psychopath.

Back to top Go down