The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

philosophical Friday 'Supersonic Tic Tac' UFO

Go down

philosophical Friday  'Supersonic Tic Tac' UFO Empty philosophical Friday 'Supersonic Tic Tac' UFO

Post by redpill Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:22 pm

Fri Jun 01, 2018

time for philosophical friday

in the news
the sun wrote:
'Supersonic Tic Tac' UFO stalked US aircraft carrier for days, Pentagon report reveals
A supersonic UFO shaped like a Tic-Tac stalked a U.S. aircraft carrier for days before vanishing into thin air, according to a bombshell Pentagon report.

The object, which could reportedly hover in midair and make itself invisible, bamboozled U.S. Navy fighter pilots during a training exercise in the Pacific Ocean.

The leaked report, obtained by Las Vegas's KLAS tv station, tells how the USS Princeton, a Ticonderoga-class guided missile cruiser, had multiple radar contacts with what it dubbed a Anomalous Aerial Vehicle (AAV).

In November 2004, the ship's ultra-advanced AN/SPY-1 multifunctional phased-array radar caught the object hovering at 60,000 feet before nosediving to the ocean surface in a matter of seconds.

It then sped off so rapidly that crew members thought it was a ballistic missile.

It appeared again two days later, and a pair of high-tech F-18 jets were scrambled to intercept it, but pilots reported that the object had turned itself invisible.

It could still be detected as it was triggering a a circular disturbance in the water "about 50 to 100 meters in diameter."

The craft was described as "solid white, smooth, with no edges... uniformly colored with no nacelles, pylons or wings", and looked like "an elongated egg or Tic Tac," according to one of the pilots.

Days later, a second jet spotted the same disturbance — and this time saw the UFO hovering above it "like a Harrier [jump jet]".

When the two pilots returned to the ship, crewmates put on tin-foil hats to greet them and asked eager questions about their "UFO flight."

The report adds that the USS Louisville nuclear attack submarine was operating in the area but reported no disturbance.

An E-2C Hawkeye surveillance plane managed to detect the object, but was unable to lock on, suggesting that it was able to dodge radar.

It adds that the craft matches "no known aircraft or air vehicle currently in the inventory of the United States or any foreign nation."

This story originally appeared in The Sun

here is photo from actual footage of encounter

philosophical Friday  'Supersonic Tic Tac' UFO 20171010

these reports come from military, it was registered on radar, and they have film footage
these reports don't prove UFO exist.

but it's enough to make me a believer.

so while we live our lives there are entities out there piloting UFO and visiting us.

atheist marshall brain asks why doesn't jesus appear to anyone anymore. his conclusion is jesus never appeared to anyone, such reports were hallucinations.

i actually agree with marshall brain that so called second hand reports as the gospels states do not prove jesus rose from the dead.

i also agree why doesn't jesus appear to us like he did back then?

but with UFO we not only have eye witness reports but there is footage and even radar signatures

christians claim god raised jesus from the dead after 3 days

this implies a worldview that jesus exists he is alive in heaven, heaven is real, satan the devil exists, the bible is the inerrant infallible word of god, god is a trinity, there are false religions and heresies, the world was created 6,000 years ago, jesus is prolife and abortion is murder and abortionists and women who have abortions and prochoice feminists are in direct opposition with almighty god "get your rosaries out of my ovaries"

i agree with atheists that if jesus did rise from the dead why aren't there films like the famous film of bigfoot and ufo's floating on the internet?

of course there are christians including most famously simone weil and her "encounter" where she claimed to have met jesus and her writings are considered some of the very best ever in spirituality. if i were to create a new religion i would use her books and writings as canon text, and throw out the old testament.

but i'm something of a believer in ufo's and of course what does this say about reality esp how it contracts what skeptical scientists say what reality is, if ufo are real

skeptics of course claim there are no ufo's we have never been visited by aliens

i agree with skeptics there's no scientific proof. but certainly these reports are encouraging for believers

string theory states we live in a multiverse, there are other dimensions and universes out there possibly inhabited by highly advance intelligence

if we've been visited by UFO it suggests that reality is much bigger than anyone of us can conceive. we are only seeing a tiny slice of it.

what is reality, and how does the existence of UFO from alternate dimensions with super advance intelligence and technology change what we think we know reality is.

these ufo can do things that seem impossible, like vanishing in thin air in front of n f16 fighter jet.
ufo are usually perfect silent, travel at unimaginable speeds, what energy source do they have?

there are other beings out there

imagine if these ufo are benevolent what to share their highly advance ufo technology with us

we can build space ships and visit not only mars venus jupiter pluto and mercury  in the morning and come back in time for lunch via time dilation and time travel, but we can travel the entire galaxy and the entire universe visit other planets teaming with life.

of course if these ufo want to conquer planet earth and kill billions of humans and enslave humans, use humans for food or gruesome experiments

i'm committing suicide. as that survivalist said in war of the worlds, not my blood!

tbh i'm more interested in ufo than abortion or gay rights.  

all this talk about abortion and gay rights and perhaps tomorrow aliens invade planet earth to conquer and exterminate all human life

imagine a prochoice proabortion anti-christian irish woman "get your rosaries out of my ovaries" who voted to repeal amendment 8 prohibiting abortions saying abortion its my body my right then gets abducted by grey aliens, who then implant alien embryos into her uterus.  she says i'm not a vassal, i'm not an incubator.

she asserts its my body might right to choose and these grey aliens respond,  then mind torture her and make her brain dead.
if this sounds like crazy talk, this actually not only is mentioned by actual alien abductees but on x-files, outerlimits, twilight zone, and movies like Aliens.

real women have reported being abducted by grey aliens, and being impregnated in their uterus they are pregnant carrying a grey alien human hybrid and they are under mind control. so i'm not making this up.

if i were a woman i wouldn't want an alien experiment in my uterus either, i'd want an abortion of an alien-grey hybrid embryo growing in my uterus, my body my choice. but these aliens with their advance technology can do anything they want, much has humans perform gruesome experiments on animals.  ethics only exist by humans for humans, these aliens are not humans and are beyond humans, so our ethics don't apply to them. most humans don't believe animals have rights to be free of medical experiments, and most humans also don't believe fetus has any rights.

so perhaps grey aliens don't believe nor respect human rights, as a human fiction and fantasy. they have the technology to assert their objectives

benevolent ufo and their technology,  can really change the technology of our world, advancing it by millions of years.

as a kid i played with an apple 2c and 2e with 64kb of ram and commodore 64 and tandy 1000 and atari 2600

now we have iphones and facebook. as ps4 which is unimaginable more advance than what i ever imagined as a kid.

imagine ufo space crafts that can travel the entire universe. perhaps string theory is the correct theory.

i'll ask ufo if they can cure my mom of alzheimer's dementia, and if god exists and if there's an afterlife.

these aliens could transform planets mars and venus into earth like paradises and then handpick only good people to live there.

or maybe these aliens wipe out all the bad people in the world, leaving only behind good people. i for one would hail our new overlords. if these grey aliens with their advance ufo technology says only good people are prolife and proceeds to selectively exterminate prochoicers and abortions, along with gang members drug dealers, murderers organized crime, serial killers, you know that could change my mind on abortion.

ufos land on earth and grey aliens walk out and paralyze the entire human race. they start with ireland, and ask each and every irish woman how she voted on amendment 8. every time a woman said she voted repeal this alien proceeds to vaporize them war of the worlds style, they turn to ashes. every time a woman said she voted no, she honors life, her paralysis ends and she's let go. if they get to me and i'm watching this i'd point out i uh am prolife?

it's all about power and self-preservation and ufo have it. they can impose any kind of rules they want.

Back to top Go down