The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wtf wednesday Lucy Letby, 28, abortion, and black giraffe 4th of july

Go down

wtf wednesday Lucy Letby, 28, abortion, and black giraffe 4th of july Empty wtf wednesday Lucy Letby, 28, abortion, and black giraffe 4th of july

Post by redpill Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:59 am

Wed Jul 04

4th of july

time for wtf wednesday

i click on my news and i find Lucy Letby, 28,

Lucy Letby, 28

Lucy Letby, a qualified children's nurse, graduated from the University of Chester seven years ago

wtf wednesday Lucy Letby, 28, abortion, and black giraffe 4th of july Swns_l10
wtf wednesday Lucy Letby, 28, abortion, and black giraffe 4th of july _1023710
wtf wednesday Lucy Letby, 28, abortion, and black giraffe 4th of july Counte10
wtf wednesday Lucy Letby, 28, abortion, and black giraffe 4th of july Dfe2ed10

so why is she in the news?

A British nurse was arrested Tuesday for allegedly murdering eight newborns and trying to kill six others in a UK hospital’s neonatal unit, officials said. Lucy Letby, 28, engaged in the killing spree at Countess of Chester Hospital in Chester, England, authorities said. Her arrest shocked friends and co-workers, who said she was devoted to the job and the infants in her care. One friend, Jordan Sands, who knows Letby through a former girlfriend, told The Times of London, “She was quite awkward and geeky but seemed like a kindhearted person.” Another called Letby “an amazing person.” Letby was also active in a $4 million fundraising campaign to build a new neo­natal unit at the hospital “I hope

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/68c7bf91-623b-35dd-a81a-c0c7e49d984c/ss_friends%2C-co-workers-shocked.html

so she (allegedly) murdered 8 newborns and intended to kil 6 others. so she's a new born serial killer.

and those who know her say she's super nice. not bad looking either. she's kind hearted.

but she has a twist, a dark fantasy

she wants to kill newborns

this of course brings to mind abortions,

She must be a Liberal

Auditioning for a job at Planned Parenthood

She was campaigning for a new neonatal unit that would provide "more privacy and space". I suppose the "privacy" part would allow her to murder more newborns, and also allow her to do it away from prying eyes. God help us all!

For those who understand the nature of evil, this is another reason we've always opposed abortion. The evil in the human heart that permits and celebrates the murder of preborn girls and boys was never going to be contained to the womb; that evil was going to grow, and has grown, to the regular murder of born children: by nurses, intentionally in hot cars and bathtubs, driven into lakes, locked in small boxes, the list goes on and on. Besides the almost 60,000,000 dead children by surgical abortions in the US since Roe v Wade (and who knows how many chemical abortions), the other legacy of abortion is the ease with which adults kill born-children.

how killing a newborn infant different from an abortion?

sure, the new born has left the uterus, and the fetus is still in the uterus, but do they differe in intelligence, sentience, cognitive capacity?

so when this woman sees a newborn infant

wtf wednesday Lucy Letby, 28, abortion, and black giraffe 4th of july 1f27a610

she's thinking oooh yeah. i wanna kill that.

why not just work in an abortion clinic?

it does me make wonder how many abortions, abortion staff, and even women seeking abortion are motivated by psychopathic i wanna see a chopped up fetus motive.

still i support a woman's right to a safe and legal abortion, mostly bc i think of all the serial killers and drunk drivers aborted every second. i suspect that 18 years ago a woman i never met and do not know had an abortion, that were abortion illegal, that teen kid would either murder me for drug money or kill me in a drunk driving accident.

also in the news is a woman shot and killed a black giraffe and obviously there's a lot of outrage.

wtf wednesday Lucy Letby, 28, abortion, and black giraffe 4th of july 70d92610

Killing of African Giraffe Sets OffAnger at ‘White American Savage’ Who Shot It
The New York Times

Woman Called 'White American Savage' for Dead Giraffe Photos TIME

'Disgusting' trophy hunter who shot 'rare giraffe' defends killing animal ...
Mirror.co.uk-4 hours ago
this also recalls ceci the lion who was shot and killed

procohoice animal rights activists, outraged over killing a giraffe, but killing a fetus is a woman's right. ok

i've met PETA and asked them about abortion and they, esp the female, told me they support a womans' right to choose. i asked them why think killing animals is wrong, but killing a fetus is ok. and they said because animals feel pain, fetuses don't.

um ok.

animals also include jelly fish coral and earthworms. if you say earthworms feel pain i'm not sure how you can say a 8 month old fetus doesn't feel pain.

if this hunter wanted an abortion they'd support her decision but killing giraffe bad

returning to our subject

the nurse  Lucy Letby, 28 is arrested charged with 8 counts of murder in the UK.

those who know her personally said she's so incredibly nice, though the news article also says she requested additional privacy with newborns.

again, why newborns and not say an abortion clinic where abortion is legal in the UK.

one of my biggest concerns about having children is what if the child has a problem like severe autism or cerebral palsy or down's syndrome?  or a homicidal psychopath who wants to kill his parents for their money like the Mendez brothers?

while i wouldn't mind raising a normal healthy person, there's no guarantee your kid won't have disabilities, or mental illness or a homicidal psychopath, or follow some extreme crazy political or religious system

bbc has more details

A woman held on suspicion of the murder of eight babies and the attempted murder of another six at a hospital is 28-year-old nurse Lucy Letby.

Ms Letby was arrested on Tuesday in a probe into the deaths of 17 infants at the Countess of Chester Hospital.

Police are searching her house in Westbourne Road, Chester, about a mile from the hospital.

Detectives are also investigating 15 non-fatal collapses at the neonatal unit between March 2015 and July 2016.

Nurse Lucy Letby, 28, investigated by ANOTHER hospital - and she ...
https://www.thesun.co.uk/.../nurse-lucy-letby-arrested-eight-baby-murders-countess-of-c...
2 hours ago - Liverpool Women's Hospital said today it is assisting detectives after neonatal nurse Lucy Letby's arrest this week. ... Letby, 28, is being held as police investigate the deaths of 17 babies at the Countess of Chester hospital between March 2015 and July 2016. ... Letby worked at ...

one day, nurse  Lucy Letby, 28 studied neonatal nursing with one day to be a neonatal nurse.

she became a nurse and now they say 17 babies possibly died, or even more.

wtf wednesday Lucy Letby, 28, abortion, and black giraffe 4th of july 1f27a610
wtf wednesday Lucy Letby, 28, abortion, and black giraffe 4th of july Dfe2ed10

not a bad sight

did she only want to kill newborns or did she ever want to move to older targets?

A nurse has been arrested on suspicion of the murder of eight babies and the attempted murder of another six newborns at one NHS hospital.

Lucy Letby, 28, is in custody, with police searching her home and car in connection with the deaths at Countess of Chester Hospital.

Police said they are investigating the deaths of 17 babies and 15 non-fatal collapses between June 2015 and June 2016.

if she did kill 17 infants or even more wow, how could UK allow so many newborns deaths and not be suspicious.

The nurse had worked at the hospital's neonatal unit since graduating from University of Chester in 2011 with a degree in child nursing, and spent time at the unit during her training.

In July 2016, the Countess of Chester Hospital commissioned an independent review of the unit because of concerns about a rise in "unexplained" deaths.

What a Face

Back to top Go down