The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michaela Garecht 9 abduction November 19, 1988

Go down

Michaela Garecht 9 abduction  November 19, 1988 Empty Michaela Garecht 9 abduction November 19, 1988

Post by redpill Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:43 pm

Wed Jul 11, 2018

while learning about the Linda Ann O’Keefe 11 abduction and murder in July 6, 1973  Newport Beach Californai

Michaela Garecht 9 abduction  November 19, 1988 21238710

i came across another white flower abducted in California

Michaela Garecht 9 abduction  November 19, 1988

Michaela Garecht 9 abduction  November 19, 1988 Michae12
Michaela Garecht 9 abduction  November 19, 1988 Michae13Michaela Garecht 9 abduction  November 19, 1988 E7176610Michaela Garecht 9 abduction  November 19, 1988 Michae14Michaela Garecht 9 abduction  November 19, 1988 Michae15

at the time of i posted the recent news  Linda Ann O’Keefe 11 i wondered how many other white girls out there who have been abducted and murdered and sure enough, there's more, esp in California

summary of what happened Michaela Garecht 9
wiki wrote:
Michaela Joy Garecht (born January 24, 1979)[2] was nine years old when she was abducted on November 19, 1988, in Hayward, California, San Francisco Bay Area, in broad daylight at the corner of Mission Boulevard and Lafayette Avenue, outside a grocery store then known as Rainbow Market, now called Mexico Super.

Garecht was abducted at approximately 10:15 a.m. on Saturday, November 19, 1988. She and a friend left home at 10:00 a.m. and rode their scooters to the market, two blocks away. They left the scooters by the front door (now the side door) as they went inside the store. Upon leaving the store, the two girls started walking home, forgetting about the scooters. When they realized they had forgotten them, they turned back to where they left them; however, they saw that one scooter was missing. Garecht then spotted the scooter farther down in the market parking lot, where it had been placed near a parked car. When Garecht bent down to pick the scooter up by the handle bars, an unidentified white male came out of the parked car, picked her up with his right arm around her waist, and put her into his car as she screamed. Garecht's friend was the only witness and she ran back into the store to get help. The abductor escaped with Garecht.[3][4]

Garecht's abductor is described as a white male in his twenties at the time of the abduction. The most distinguishing characteristic was that he seemed to have severe acne or pockmarks on his face. He had shoulder length, dirty blonde hair. He was around 6 feet 0 inches (1.83 m) in height and had a slender build. The witness described him as having fox-like, blue eyes and wearing a white T-shirt.[3]

The abductor drove a large, older model, American-made sedan. It was possibly a four-door vehicle and was either cream or tannish gold in color.[3] The car may have had cement splatters on the sides and lights set into the rear bumper. The front bumper was battered; the vehicle appeared run-down, it may have previously been in an accident. The car was last seen speeding south on Mission Boulevard toward nearby Union City, California, with Garecht inside.[5]

this happened at  10:15 a.m. on Saturday, November 19, 1988 in broad daylight

however, they saw that one scooter was missing. Garecht then spotted the scooter farther down in the market parking lot, where it had been placed near a parked car. When Garecht bent down to pick the scooter up by the handle bars, an unidentified white male came out of the parked car, picked her up with his right arm around her waist, and put her into his car as she screamed

that's pretty cleaver.

i wonder how many other children who were abducted from OCCK to kids in Australia and canada were abducted using a similar rouse.

maybe like Jaycee Dugard Michaela Garecht is still alive chained in a dungeon  pale

morgan nick comes to my mind, as she was seen talking to a "creepy" guy

Michaela Garecht 9 abduction  November 19, 1988 Maxres41

with Michaela Garecht 9

i suspect this is a crime of opportunity

this guy wanted to abduct a little girl

Michaela Garecht 9 abduction  November 19, 1988 Suspec11

since no ransom for money demand was ever made
for most likely sexual reasons

he considered a variety of ways to get a little girl, home invasion like Mr cruel, snatching at night like morgan nick, in seemingly hidden locations like kids who disappears in the woods

of all the options available to him, he decided on this.

investigators say a possible connection with jaycee dugard but has no been debunked.

he obviously at some point saw her come in with her scooter and friend. when she and her friend were in the store, he took the time to grab the scooter and relocate it near her car.

he reasoned she will attempt to retrieve her scooter and when she did he planned to jump and grab her and over power her and drive away, which she did

lesson for JonBenet Ramsey intruder theorists

guys like this one

take interest in girls like this

and this

Michaela Garecht 9 abduction  November 19, 1988 C1e45610

possible lessons for JonBenet Ramsey intruder theorists

there's no shortage of perps out there who target white girls.

and are willing to use new and creative methods to obtain them.

in this case, in broad daylight, 10:30am, in a store, in a public venue, by relocating her scooter then snatching her and driving off.

apparently her friend only saw 1 white male, though i'd think it'd be at least 2, the abductor and the get away driver.

still morgan nick was abducted by what 2 girls saw was 1 white male

a perp who wants a little white girl considers a variety of ways to obtain his target. this perp choose broad daylight and a bait, the scooter, and took the risks of eye witness

morgan nick perp took less risk in that he obtained her at night, while morgan nick was chasing fireflies

jonbenet took risks in entering an occupied home

Michaela Garecht 9 and JonBenet Ramsey  6 look very similar

Michaela Garecht 9 abduction  November 19, 1988 Michae13Michaela Garecht 9 abduction  November 19, 1988 C1e45610

when i read how all this went down, and how as a kid i also had a bicycle, makes me wonder if i were a girl, would some predator abduct me using some trick like this? and either killed like amber hageman or chained like jaycee dugard

how many other missing children are missing as a result of a ruse like this?

reminds me that Amber Hagerman who was also age 9 like Michaela Garecht

Michaela Garecht 9 abduction  November 19, 1988 Amber-10

was also abducted while riding her bicycle

lot of scary people in the world

i wonder how many times i bicycled or was walking the woods or parks and a child predator saw me, but saw i was a boy and not a girl, and allowed me to continue on my way oblivious of the danger i was in pale

i don't have any evidence that suggest Michaela's abductor

was involved in Jonbenet's murder, it does show that there are child predators who take interest in girls who look like this

and take great risks to acquire the target

certainly what happened to Michaela has some similarities to the OCCK killings and Morgan Nick (catching fireflies by a baseball game) and Amber Hagerman (abducted while bicycling) so it's possible he's abducted and even killed children before

Back to top Go down