The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

history remembered why my apprentice superdave banned me

3 posters

Go down

history remembered why my apprentice superdave banned me Empty history remembered why my apprentice superdave banned me

Post by redpill Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:00 pm

Thu Jul 19, 2018

when i first arrived at websleuth jonbenet subforum, i met superdave.

i was amazed at how strong the force was within him.  I took it upon myself to train him as a JIDI. I thought that I could instruct him just as well as holdontoyourhat and Jameson. I was wrong.

superdave had the quote

peace is a lie here is only Passion.
Through Passion I gain Strength.
Through Strength I gain Power.
Through Power I gain Victory.
Through Victory my chains are Broken

which i knew was the code of the sith. darth krayt recites it on one of legacy dark horse comics i own

i told superdave i sense darkness within you

flash forward 4-5 years on another forum crimeshots.

inspector rex smurf Mama2JML rupert statusquo zen900 fairm roy23 were the only eyewitness left

i showed superdave the power of the daubert side of the forensics and how it led to intruder theory

superdave left, disappeared, like a ghost in ghost buster. like an exorcism.

rupert was wondering where superdave and i also wondered and inspector rex noted that superdave game up. he quit. inspector rex sad really but it had to happen

i contacted certain posters who were both on websleuth and crimeshots roy23 smurf fairm to get in touch with superdave

i then started a thread, attention superdave on crimeshots, still he didn't return.

superdave was a member of both crimeshots and websleuth and he was still active on websleuth.

so i read one of his posts on websleuth where he called linwood a sinner! he said something to the effect that ramsey's lawyer was a sinner.

which i take it superdave believes in some sort of christian religion, since sinner is pretty specific.

calling someone a sinner made my eyes roll. Rolling Eyes

so i copy and pasted that quote on crimeshots, as i have been previously banned from websleuth, and i then said master david you disappoint me, calling him a sinner. allow me to show you the power of the daubert side of the forensics.

roy23 or someone brought my post to superdave's attention, he then complained to the admin crimeshots1, but told her not to ban me right away.

so when he returned

i told him i'm expecting you sd won we meet again at last. the circle is now complete. when i left you i was but the learner. now i am the master.

he was cackling, and even Mama2JML was wondering why he was cackling.

i then couldn't log on anymore and he said, this will be a day long remembered, it saw the end of spin, it will soon see the end of IDI

Mama2JML asked superdave why he did what he did she thought we were friends and superdave said pm me.

those are some of the last words. i ultimately was exiled here. on this forum.

like obi wan on tattoine and yoda on dagobah.

on websleuth superdave changed his sig to

hulk smash theives. and said his posts belong to him and can't be copied or whatever. apparently he's not familiar with fair use AND he was posting for both websleuth and crimeshots so he could reply.

funny that he mentions hulk since i actually did watch hulk batman superfriends x-men spiderman and his amazing friends, back in the day. and the original 70s live action hulk. and the movies on hulk with ed norton and ang lee. i'm no longer a marvel or dc fan, but i enjoyed hulk vs wolverine

darth bane would prefer the apprentice kill his master in open combat to ensure only the strongest sith survive. this sneak attack and getting the admin to do the dirty work for you is unbecoming of a sith.

but yeah he did well. he was too dangerous to be kept alive.

by that time i had already studied forensic handwriting and crime scene reconstruction and i was prepared to engage superdave in VAAPAD.

this is my shatterpoint

history remembered why my apprentice superdave banned me Recons15
history remembered why my apprentice superdave banned me Recons17
history remembered why my apprentice superdave banned me Recons16

i can post pictures on crimeshots and i was going to discuss the fiber trace evidence in light of actual lecture notes and slides on crime scene reconstruction.

i now know he's never studied this at any time in his life ever bc i see his posts on websleuth and his posts on reddit as furyofthedragon and know he has never studied any forensic science ever.

same is true for all the rdi

as a science lord i use the daubert side of the forensics which leads to intruder theory killed jonbenet

at the time there were like 3-4 seasons of clone wars rebels from dave filoni and dark horse star wars comics which i memorized

Back to top Go down

history remembered why my apprentice superdave banned me Empty Re: history remembered why my apprentice superdave banned me

Post by searchinGirl Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:24 pm

I like you. But you need to know the closest I come to Those comics is that I worked at the Dark Horse in Boulder in 1978. I watched the first three and shamefully to say, I managed one of the first video stores in Boulder for three years in the 80s. But you didn’t mention Betamax in your post about video stores... we were the only store that carried it for awhile. However, sometimes the Science Fiction doesn’t amuse.

I had no idea about Super Dave at websleuths. I would go there off and on but I was not inspired to post until the Serial Shooter threads that felt like they were happening in real time. That was the first time a posted there. SD didn’t participate in those, and I didn’t feel comfortable posting in the JB forum. I figured out furyoftheDragon was SuperDave because I did make a few posts about the intruder before somebody else told me on reddit that Intruder theorists aren’t welcome at websleuths per Tricia. You know, I’m impressed with smart women who can speak.

I hope you will take me seriously when I aske you this? Could furyoftheDragon be the Intruder? I mean, look at the poem/prose he wrote. In that I see... Strength Broken Through Chains. SBTC.

Just sharing some thoughts here.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

history remembered why my apprentice superdave banned me Empty Re: history remembered why my apprentice superdave banned me

Post by redpill Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:31 pm

i don't think tricia has any say on what happens on reddit but yeah she had a post that only rdi is allowed on websleuth

but on all the reddit forums you can downvote so

betamax i think was before my time. i think. i'm referring to dark horse *comics*

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:32 pm

The first three Star Wars that is.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:47 pm

No Tricia can’t kick me off reddit I don’t think. And furyoftheDragon has gotten to me a few times. Countessmeemee, amandatheMagnificent have all complained about me. BuckRowdy advised me to pick my battles wisely. He also told me that anytime a conversation gets deep about the intruder, someone RDI will come along and call us idiots, which usually ends it. I’ve just gotten to a point where I can’t worry about the posts. Every time I post I know there is a risk of spending my karma.

The truth will win. It’s karma in the long run.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:50 pm

I forgot to mention that in the poem, he also uses the word Victory twice.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:02 pm

searchinGirl wrote:

I hope you will take me seriously when I aske you this? Could furyoftheDragon be the Intruder? I mean, look at the poem/prose he wrote. In that I see... Strength Broken Through Chains. SBTC.

Just sharing some thoughts here.

hahahahaha

no.

superdave is too dumb. and that is from star wars

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:03 pm

i'm on the reddit for star wars comics and survivor

not jonbenet waste of time.

Back to top Go down

Post by MurderMysteryReader Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:28 pm

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if JonBenet's killer was lurking on these discussion board. He might even be posting occasionally and who would know since we don't know his identity. Someone as clever as he could be careful not to post anything that would alert anyone that he is the killer. Such as; not posting about evidence that only the killer would know.

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:45 pm

I wonder what evidence there is only the killer would know? I heard the killer took a souvenir and most speculation is that it is the missing piece of the paintbrush. What else do you think it might be?

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MurderMysteryReader Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:42 pm

searchinGirl wrote:I wonder what evidence there is only the killer would know? I heard the killer took a souvenir and most speculation is that it is the missing piece of the paintbrush. What else do you think it might be?

It is always a good idea of homicide investigators and those in charge of an investigation to hold back evidence or some detail about the murder or crime from the public and media. If someone is claiming to have done it and is questioned. If the person claiming to have done the crime mentions it during the interview then LE will know that they have the person responsible for the crime. The rest of the duct tape and cord if it was not completely used up in the commission of the crime.

Last edited by MurderMysteryReader on Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : My post needed another word added.)
MurderMysteryReader
MurderMysteryReader

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:07 pm

Yes. If they can produce a match to those items then for sure, they have the perp; also the tip of the paintbrush, or the stun gun. I was thinking more along the lines of the heart on her hand; something less tangible that nobody but the killer can explain.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MurderMysteryReader Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:25 am

searchinGirl wrote:Yes. If they can produce a match to those items then for sure, they have the perp; also the tip of the paintbrush, or the stun gun. I was thinking more along the lines of the heart on her hand; something less tangible that nobody but the killer can explain.

The heart on JonBenet's Palm makes you wonder. It is so out of place under a killing scenario, because killers wouldn't leave a drawn heart on the palm of their victim or anywhere else on the body. It could have been left there to suggest that JonBenet's killer was someone who loved her. If you wanted to lead an investigation in that direction it would be good to leave that behind for investigators to see.
MurderMysteryReader
MurderMysteryReader

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:42 am

When I think about how that heart got on JBs hand, it makes me think she could have been involved in some sort of role play with her killer. Like she knew him, trusted him, and they were playing Peter Pan. Like... let’s fly to the North Pole but let’s leave a note for mommy and daddy. And pack a suitcase, bring a Barbie nightgown, and put the note on the stairs so mommy sees it first thing in the morning.

My imagination runs wild.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MurderMysteryReader Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:54 pm

searchinGirl wrote:When I think about how that heart got on JBs hand, it makes me think she could have been involved in some sort of role play with her killer. Like she knew him, trusted him, and they were playing Peter Pan. Like... let’s fly to the North Pole but let’s leave a note for mommy and daddy. And pack a suitcase, bring a Barbie nightgown, and put the note on the stairs so mommy sees it first thing in the morning.

My imagination runs wild.

This case causes that because you are trying to make sense of everything. Someone posing as Santa would get her to go with him. After all, JonBenet was expecting a secret visit from Santa. It might not have been hard to find a Santa suit. What a rude awakening to be strangled by Santa.
MurderMysteryReader
MurderMysteryReader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down