The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duck boat capsizes in Missouri lake leaving 17 dead and Jess and the Triangle

Go down

Duck boat capsizes in Missouri lake leaving 17 dead and Jess and the Triangle Empty Duck boat capsizes in Missouri lake leaving 17 dead and Jess and the Triangle

Post by redpill Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:39 pm

Fri Jul 20, 2018

i click on the news and i see  Duck boat capsizes in Missouri lake leaving 17 dead
cnn wrote:
An amphibious tour boat carrying 31 people sank in a furious squall on a southwestern Missouri lake Thursday evening, leaving 17 people dead, including children, officials said.
The Ride the Ducks Branson duck boat went down in Table Rock Lake near Branson during strong winds that "came out of nowhere," said Jim Pattison Jr., president of the business's parent company.

17 people dead. wow. from a fun duck boat.

due to bad weather on the lake

Duck boat capsizes in Missouri lake leaving 17 dead and Jess and the Triangle Duck-h10

kinda surreal for me since i just finished rewatching Triangle and Jess and her friends were on the Triangle when it also capsized due to weather

Duck boat capsizes in Missouri lake leaving 17 dead and Jess and the Triangle Triang11

i wonder if the souls of the 17 dead wind up here

Duck boat capsizes in Missouri lake leaving 17 dead and Jess and the Triangle Be675610

safety lesson

before boarding a boat make sure the weather is good. personally i'd wear a life jacket at all times.

so on Thu Jul 19, 2018

17 drowned on a fun duck boat ride turned disaster due to weather, just like jess and the triangle

could be the sequel to Triangle.

the duck boat. 17 board, then it capsizes, and this ship appears.

fear comes in waves.

forecast: evil

they are greeted by

Duck boat capsizes in Missouri lake leaving 17 dead and Jess and the Triangle Triang10

Back to top Go down