The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

an Australian question and the question JonBenet Ramsey RDI never ask

Go down

an Australian question and the question JonBenet Ramsey RDI never ask Empty an Australian question and the question JonBenet Ramsey RDI never ask

Post by redpill Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:14 pm

Thu Aug 02, 2018

i'm a fan of Survivor

and i really enjoyed the re-booted Australian Survivor, cause I think Aussies are funny and have

there were 2 previous seasons a decade ago. So the new reboot could be called season 1 or season 3, if you count the 2 earlier seasons from a decade ago.

anyhow i count the reboot as season 1. Aussie Phoebe Timmins made me laf a lot. The coconut is always against you. Why are you always against me coconut why?

that made me laf hard

season 2, Aussie Michelle Dougan  performance at TC and her turning it around is one of the most entertaining things i've ever seen. it's a thing of beauty.

anyhow, i was surprised but then not surprised to see this

this is Russell Hanz an American 3-time Survivor player from Texas

an Australian question and the question JonBenet Ramsey RDI never ask Vlcsn260

he told this to all the Aussies.

the Aussies on Australian Survivor ask

an Australian question and the question JonBenet Ramsey RDI never ask Vlcsn261
an Australian question and the question JonBenet Ramsey RDI never ask Vlcsn262

question Aussie asked where's Texas.

other Aussie - I don't know

LOL LOL LOL

i have been burnt to a crisp there. No

this shows they don't know basic american geography. which is fine they're Aussies.

i know where Melbourne is, but i have vague ideas of Perth and Sydney and gold coast and i didn't know what a meter maid was, which Flick Egglehart said she was.

Aussie Sherlockholmes1976 knows all about Mr Cruel, Eloise Worledge, Beamont abduction, Wanda Beach,

which are all Aussie.

has never heard of nor knows nothing about Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey, prior to meeting me, he's never heard nor read the  JonBenet Ramsey ransom note.

since he comes from a Mr. Cruel background he has no difficulty with intruder theory.

the question that RDI should ask is

what is the daubert standard, and how does it apply to Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey

the fact they don't know shows they have never studied any forensics at any time in their life ever.

as i told my padawan superdave, on crimeshots

RDI has been soundly defeated. RDI is beaten. RDI is broken. RDI is fiction.

superdave called this so laughable it's an insult.

i ignited my lightsaber for combat and superdave retreated to websmear.

even Jester on crimeshots could see i was using daubert to reject all the experts which were RDI

applying daubert standard to Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey

leads intruder theory

Aussies have never heard of Texas.

Anyone who is from the US should know where Texas is.

RDI ask what is the daubert standard ?

this automatically implies they have never studied forensics of any kind in their life.

the intruder theory is the only explanation that passes scientific standards.

RDI is discredited debunked on scientific grounds

now back to Australian survivor. on episode 1 i saw an aussie cop insult the aussie girls and so they voted him off. hahaha!

Back to top Go down