The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

random thoughts by searchinGirl on white flowers with tracyB gone

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

random thoughts by searchinGirl  on white flowers with tracyB gone - Page 3 Empty Re: random thoughts by searchinGirl on white flowers with tracyB gone

Post by searchinGirl Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:55 pm

I will post your theory. But you have to write it... in paragraphs with topic sentences that can be used for headings. I can edit but Its your piece.
The actual science says something different than the daily camera
Their motto is if its news its news to ua.
Playing golf .

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

random thoughts by searchinGirl  on white flowers with tracyB gone - Page 3 Empty Re: random thoughts by searchinGirl on white flowers with tracyB gone

Post by redpill Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:18 pm

searchinGirl wrote:I will post your theory. But you have to write it... in paragraphs with topic sentences that can be used for headings. I can edit but Its your piece.
The actual science says something different than the daily camera
Their motto is if its news its news to ua.
Playing golf .

could you first post this under stranger intruder theories 10 sexual predators

Internet Poster redpill has proposed that the Oakland County Child Killer, OCCK, a child serial killer who abducted children from Oakland County Michigan in the 1970s could be the author of the Jonbenet Ramsey ransom note, and therefore, Jonbenet's killer. Redpill observed many possible points of similarity between the Allan Letter, believed to be written by the Oakland County Child Killer, and the Jonbenet Ramsey ransom note leads him to conclude that the author of the Allan Letter and the Jonbenet ransom note is the same person. The author of the OCCK Allan letter was therefore in the Ramsey home and penned the Jonbenet ransom note.

Oakland County Child Killer victim profile includes abducting 4 children of ages similar to Jonbenet, and the bodies of the children lead investigators to believe ligature was used. He was never identified or caught.  Internet poster rootlesswriter is familiar with redpill's theory, contacted redpill, and proposes a name for both OCCK and Jonbenet's killer, who moved from Michigan to Arvada Colorado, and has since passed away.

^^^

let me know when you've added it and i'll also write up one for Mr Cruel.

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:25 pm

I think I've discovered who the girlfriend is of chris watts. I heard a name and a rumor that makes more sense to me now. but in my job I search the public record. and I searched for the name I heard. turns out its a neighbor of this guy within 1000 feet. A little more research I found she is qualified for this kind of job... https://www.rapidmicrobiology.com/news/latest-advances-in-microbial-testing-for-oil-and-gas-industry they said in the arrest affidavit he was having an affair with a coworker. She would know about oil submersion and dna. just saying. how far does love go?

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:47 pm

searchinGirl wrote:I think I've discovered who the girlfriend is of chris watts. I heard a name and a rumor that makes more sense to me now. but in my job I search the public record. and I searched for the name I heard. turns out its a neighbor of this guy within 1000 feet. A little more research I found she is qualified for this kind of job... https://www.rapidmicrobiology.com/news/latest-advances-in-microbial-testing-for-oil-and-gas-industry they said in the arrest affidavit he was having an affair with a coworker. She would know about oil submersion and dna. just saying. how far does love go?

can u give a name? i think it will come out

reminds me sorta of jeffrey macdonald case

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:56 pm

Amber Rex English

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:18 pm

And her house is for sale and it looks like she’s getting divorced.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:31 pm

can u post any pics of her?

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:41 pm

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:43 pm

im heading off to bed now, maybe murdermysteryreader is still on

but that link is broken

i guess she'll be in the news soon enough

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:52 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/news/chris-watts-murder-case-man-174659221.html

apparently we're both mislead.

it wasn't a woman he was cheating, it was a man, as in homosexuality.

funny how in this day and age we still assume heterosexuality, and also i've seen "women" who were born as boys.

there are boys who grow up to be women.

on survivor zeke was outed, born as a girl, now is a "man"

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:14 pm

Ive been hearing he’s bi-sexual. Perhaps that’s even more reason to believe he had help in killing his family. I don’t know if I buy it yet though. Could be a red herring. It’s a media driven story.mWe will see.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:39 pm

searchinGirl wrote:Ive been hearing he’s bi-sexual. Perhaps that’s even more reason to believe he had help in killing his family. I don’t know if I buy it yet though. Could be a red herring. It’s a media driven story.mWe will see.

reminds me of jeffrey macdonald, who could be innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:47 pm

Interesting. This guy is from Fayetteville NC where Jeffrey MacDonald killed his family. Shanann Watts is from Aberdeen NC, the place my Grandparents lived and raised my mother. It has a population of 3500.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:07 pm

searchinGirl wrote:Interesting. This guy is from Fayetteville NC where Jeffrey MacDonald killed his family. Shanann Watts is from Aberdeen NC, the place my Grandparents lived and raised my mother. It has a population of 3500.  

what a coincidence

in one post, i speculate that Jeffrey MacDonald could be innocent, had DNA technology existed in 1970s and done right away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3