The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Tricia Griffith rebuttal: pure ignorance of RDI and forumsforjustice

2 posters

Go down

Project Tricia Griffith rebuttal: pure ignorance of RDI and forumsforjustice Empty Project Tricia Griffith rebuttal: pure ignorance of RDI and forumsforjustice

Post by redpill Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:38 pm

Wed Aug 29, 2018

imagine you meet 2 english speaking white females, pictured below

Project Tricia Griffith rebuttal: pure ignorance of RDI and forumsforjustice Vlcsn261
Project Tricia Griffith rebuttal: pure ignorance of RDI and forumsforjustice Vlcsn262

to recap

2 adult white females who speak english ask where's texas and the other replies i don't know.

Q
what can you instantly conclude based on the question they ask and their ignorance.

A
they most likely are NOT from the USA.

in fact they are Australians, as I pulled this screenshot from my fav show Australian survivor

so the question you ask can show you are an ignoramus.

to be fair, if these Australians asked me where for example ask me about Australian territories i probably wouldn't know either

Suspect the troll pictured below is an example of an anti-science denialist

Project Tricia Griffith rebuttal: pure ignorance of RDI and forumsforjustice 08282010
Project Tricia Griffith rebuttal: pure ignorance of RDI and forumsforjustice Tricia10

here tricia griffith claims

tricia griffith wrote:

Forums for Justice.org would like to ask Mary Lacy one final question; WHAT ABOUT THE 2 1/2 PAGE RANSOM NOTE. The note has been matched to Patsy Ramsey's handwriting by several well respected handwriting analysts.

ref http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?9272-FORUMS-FOR-JUSTICE-answers-Mary-Lacy-with-press-release

in all the years she has stalked, haranged on forumsforjustice and other forums, she has never studied the Jonbenet case, and she lacks the most rudimentary understanding of the crime.

she has even written about "the truth about the carnes case"

where she claims
trasha wrote:
In this thread you will read the truth about the civil case in which Judge Julie Carnes ruled that an "intruder" killed JonBenet Ramsey.

Please keep in mind that the Ramsey's civil attorney, Lin Wood, gave a one sided presentation of the case. He showed the judge only what he wanted her to see and also misrepresented the facts in my opinion.

ref http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?4708-THE-TRUTH-About-Judge-Carnes-Decision-A-Documented-Rebuttal

tricia griffith wrote:
Anti-K, this whole forum has example after example after example that an intruder did not commit this crime.

No one can show one scintilla of evidence of an intruder.

As owner, I do my best to stay out of actual discussions about a crime.

The JBR case is the one expection.

Websleuths is a leader in true crime information as well as discussion. People come here to get information. It is imperative we deal with the facts. Not fantasy.

All I ask for are facts and a logical connecting of the dots. Logic and facts.

When I get time I will be going through the forum to make sure the JonBenet Ramsey forum is being held up to the high standards just like all our other forums on Websleuths.

The days of allowing anyone to post anything because it's part of their "theory" are gone. Facts and logic. Very simple.
ref http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?76520-Patsy-Ramsey/page92

this is her qualifications

Host Tricia Griffith is a veteran radio disc jockey and owner of Websleuths.com and owner of Forums for Justice.org.

in other words she has ZERO qualifications in forensic science. she has no training in forensic fiber, trace evidence, DNA yet she claims

tricia griffith wrote:
Anti-K, this whole forum has example after example after example that an intruder did not commit this crime.

No one can show one scintilla of evidence of an intruder.

the question that tricia griffith asks

tricia griffith wrote:

Forums for Justice.org would like to ask Mary Lacy one final question; WHAT ABOUT THE 2 1/2 PAGE RANSOM NOTE. The note has been matched to Patsy Ramsey's handwriting by several well respected handwriting analysts.

note that not a single poster at Forums for Justice.org

not cynic or cherokee or delmar england et al answered tricia griffith question.

do give you an idea of how breath taking ignorant this is

in first grade sister rosemary a nun asked us to do a book report on a bird we had to pull out of a bag

i pulled penguin. one kid todd pulled pheasant. we were age 5 and 6 and in first grade

this was the book i used to write the book report on penguin

Project Tricia Griffith rebuttal: pure ignorance of RDI and forumsforjustice 914b5410

so first graders at age 5 and 6 we had to write about a bird, describe its appearance what it eats where it lives nest and some interesting facts

we had to use a book.

tricia griffith and all the posters RDI have never done something that a 6 year old in first grade did, which is use a book to do research

shame on their ignorance.

i will answer the question no RDI poster at forumsforjustice can answer some other time

Back to top Go down

Project Tricia Griffith rebuttal: pure ignorance of RDI and forumsforjustice Empty Re: Project Tricia Griffith rebuttal: pure ignorance of RDI and forumsforjustice

Post by MurderMysteryReader Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:29 pm

MurderMysteryReader
MurderMysteryReader

Back to top Go down

Project Tricia Griffith rebuttal: pure ignorance of RDI and forumsforjustice Empty Re: Project Tricia Griffith rebuttal: pure ignorance of RDI and forumsforjustice

Post by redpill Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:46 pm

MurderMysteryReader wrote:Like

thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down