The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my theory walker jane doe was killed by Robert Ben Rhoades and familial DNA testing

Go down

my theory walker jane doe was killed by Robert Ben Rhoades and familial DNA testing Empty my theory walker jane doe was killed by Robert Ben Rhoades and familial DNA testing

Post by redpill Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:52 pm

Sat Sep 08, 2018

i just visited listverse

10 Creepiest Photos Of Victims Taken By Serial Killers

where 10 Robert Ben Rhoades

my theory walker jane doe was killed by Robert Ben Rhoades and familial DNA testing Regina10

Serial killer Robert Ben Rhoades stalked the highways of Texas in his mobile torture and death chamber. A hidden compartment in his 18-wheeler truck is where he would end the lives of his victims in the most brutal manner imaginable—a vicious cycle of “kidnap, torture, kill.” He is suspected of killing more than 50 women between 1975 and 1990, although, as he traveled all around the United States using interstate highways, it is believed the real victim count could be even higher. He was only convicted of three murders.Rhoades would take chilling photographs of his victims before murdering them. When he killed 14-year-old runaway Regina Kay Walters in a barn in Illinois, he captured a chilling moment where she appears to back away from him, clearly frightened. Rhoades’s photos of Walters were also used as evidence that he had held her captive for a long time, based on her hair growth and the bruising on her tiny frame. In 1994, Rhoades was sentenced to life in prison with no possibility of parole. In 2012, he pleaded guilty to the murder of a newlywed couple.[1]

the time period, He is suspected of killing more than 50 women between 1975 and 1990, although, as he traveled all around the United States using interstate highways

victim profile, his location, Texas

matches walker jane doe

my theory walker jane doe was killed by Robert Ben Rhoades and familial DNA testing D609c110

Walker County Jane Doe is the name given to an unidentified murder victim whose body was discovered on November 1, 1980, in Huntsville, Texas. Despite initial efforts to discover both her identity and that of her murderer(s), the investigation into the decedent's murder waned, and her rape[1] and murder gradually became a cold case. "Walker County Jane Doe" was buried in a donated casket in Oakwood Cemetery; the same town in which her body was found.[2]

Despite ongoing efforts to determine the identity of "Walker County Jane Doe", including numerous forensic facial reconstructions of the decedent,[3][4][5] she remains an unidentified murder victim.[6]

and if not Robert Ben Rhoades, a truck driver and killer similar to him

i think through familial DNA this jane doe and pretty much all doe's with dna can be hopefully identified, like princess doe

my theory walker jane doe was killed by Robert Ben Rhoades and familial DNA testing 12107710

Back to top Go down