The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeffrey R. MacDonald and familial genetic DNA testing on unknown DNA

2 posters

Go down

Jeffrey R. MacDonald and familial genetic DNA testing on unknown DNA Empty Jeffrey R. MacDonald and familial genetic DNA testing on unknown DNA

Post by redpill Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:42 am

Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:25 am

elephant

In the Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey probably 99% of posters and commentators on various forums and blogs are RDI.

The reason I am an intruder theorists, as I respect science and especially DNA science.

when it comes to Jeffrey R. MacDonald probably 99% of posters and commentators on various forums and blogs believe Jeffrey R. MacDonald did it.

One obvious claim is why were his wife and 2 daughters totally stabbed and beaten, but Jeffrey had far fewer injuries which could be self-inflicted.

crucial evidence such as a piece of skin found under his wife's fingernail has been lost. obviously that could be tested for DNA. if MacDonald did it, then the DNA of that skin should be his. if intruders did it, the DNA should eliminate him, and a piece of skin under her fingernails eliminated Jeffrey MacDonald I think should create reasonable doubt.

in 2006 they did another round of DNA testing and these were the results,

I'll underline what i think is important

DNA testing

On September 2, 1997, the district court granted MacDonald's motion to file a supplemental affidavit with the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals.[50] Lawyers representing him were given the right to pursue DNA tests on limited hair and blood evidence on October 17, 1997 by the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals.[51] Testing began in December 2000. Defense lawyers hoped that the results would tie Stoeckley and her associate Greg Mitchell to the scene.

DNA test results released by the Armed Forces DNA Identification Laboratory on March 10, 2006, showed that neither Stoeckley's nor Mitchell's DNA matched any of the tested exhibits. A limb hair found stuck to Colette's left palm matched MacDonald's DNA profile. It also matched hairs found on the bedspread from the master bed and on the top sheet of Kristen's bed. A hair found in Colette's right palm was sourced as her own. Three hairs, one from the bedsheet, one found in her body outline in the area of her legs, and one found beneath Kristen's fingernail did not match the DNA profile of any MacDonald family member or known suspect.[52]

MacDonald was unsuccessful at incorporating a motion regarding the DNA results into his motion regarding the claims of Britt, with the court stating that he must obtain a pre-authorization for what should be a separate motion regarding the DNA results. On April 19, 2011, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit granted prefiling authorization for his DNA claim. The court reversed the district court and remanded for further proceedings.[45]

In September 2012, the District Court conducted an evidentiary hearing, including MacDonald's claims of new DNA "evidence," on remand from the Fourth Circuit's April 2011 ruling. On July 24, 2014, the District Court rejected his claims in their entirety and re-affirmed MacDonald's conviction on all counts.[46][53] He moved the district court to alter or amend the July 24, 2014 judgment, and the District Court denied his motion in November 2014. He has appealed the denial of his motion to alter or amend the July 2014 judgment to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit.[54] On December 21, 2018, in a 154 page opinion the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit affirmed the district court's denial of relief to McDonald. http://www.ca4.uscourts.gov/opinions/157136.P.pdf

this is what I underline

Three hairs, one from the bedsheet, one found in her body outline in the area of her legs, and one found beneath Kristen's fingernail did not match the DNA profile of any MacDonald family member or known suspect.[52]

these results were done in 2006. it's 2019 right now.

I think they should do familial genetic DNA testing on unknown DNA profiles, the same type of testing that solved Golden State killer Joseph Deangelo and April Tinsley murders, on those profiles.

the hair found beneath Kristen's fingernail did not match the DNA profile of any MacDonald family member or known suspect is highly suspicious.

how did that hair get beneath Kristen's fingernail, and why doesn't it match any MacDonald family member or known suspect ?

the blood evidence should also be tested for DNA, since it was never done and it can't be assumed without DNA testing they are solely MacDonald's family members.

if they can identify the person whose hair is there, that person needs to be interviewed and treated as a potential suspect, and how their hair got inside MacDonald's residence.

obviously there could be innocent explanations, such as they worked there for a housing job or were previous residence or guests.

Jeffrey R. MacDonald is same age as my mom, he's still cognitively intact whereas my mother has alzheimer's, severity rating is moderate-severe. pale

Jeffrey R. MacDonald could conceivably be innocent based on DNA testing, since its possible the 4 people he claimed he saw inside his home on that night were engaged in a copycat crime.

4 people could have read about the Manson murders and decided that was fun and wanted to try it out where they lived, and the MacDonalds were the target.

or he could have killed his family and made up this story.

that DNA evidence plus additional DNA testing and identifying the persons as the source of that DNA i think is something that needs to be done.

touch DNA on all items that were known to be handled by the killers.

if that touch DNA all match Jeffrey MacDonald's that would be strong evidence, proof, he's guilty.

if that touch DNA say is consistent with the hair DNA, and consistent with other items, and is ethnically what MacDonald described, 3 whites 1 black male then identifying a match to that DNA

MacDonald should be released until they find the sources.

I wish there is a documentary where DNA experts and fiber experts explain the results and their conclusions. study

Back to top Go down

Jeffrey R. MacDonald and familial genetic DNA testing on unknown DNA Empty Re: Jeffrey R. MacDonald and familial genetic DNA testing on unknown DNA

Post by searchinGirl Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:14 am

This is another one of those cases that will inexplicably never be resolved. MacDonald isn’t getting out. As I recall, the Army did him in many years ago. But it’s weird because I thought they did find a synthetic hair from a wig in the home that could be traced perhaps, but they didn’t try.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Jeffrey R. MacDonald and familial genetic DNA testing on unknown DNA Empty Re: Jeffrey R. MacDonald and familial genetic DNA testing on unknown DNA

Post by redpill Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:26 am

searchinGirl wrote:This is another one of those cases that will inexplicably never be resolved. MacDonald isn’t getting out. As I recall, the Army did him in many years ago. But it’s weird because I thought they did find a synthetic hair from a wig in the home that could be traced perhaps, but they didn’t try.

his appeal was denied Dec 2018 so apparently not. the judges are not forensic scientists so i find this rather unfortunate.

the documentary people magazine investigates jeffrey macdonald and a website mention they found a blonde synthetic fiber 12 inches which could come from a wig

whether it came from 1 of the 4 killers that night, or some other innocent explanation like maybe Collette had worn a wig at a party. i don't think it could be traced. DNA and finger prints yes.

I think DNA testing and DNA genealogy can tell us which version of events occurred. perhaps MacDonald will be dead by then.

again imagine that this murder occurred in 2019. it seems clear every item will be tested with DNA, not just a few items.

i'm not saying he's innocent, only that i'm not convinced he's guilty given these newer DNA results.

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:37 am

One would think after what happened with Sam Shepherd that they would go the extra distance to ensure they have the right guy, but for MacDonald it’s been so long this appeal process and it never goes in his favor. IDK at some point I came to believe the guy is guilty. He is less than convincing.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:00 am

searchinGirl wrote:One would think after what happened with Sam Shepherd that they would go the extra distance to ensure they have the right guy, but for MacDonald it’s been so long this appeal process and it never goes in his favor. IDK at some point I came to believe the guy is guilty. He is less than convincing.

I think Sam Shepherd is innocent.

as for MacDonald, i'll reserve judgment based on DNA testing results.

what if, okay, the DNA on those hair using familial DNA testing, they identify the donor who has a long criminal history of murder via stabbing and home invasion robbery and drug use?

Three hairs, one from the bedsheet, one found in her body outline in the area of her legs, and one found beneath Kristen's fingernail did not match the DNA

so searchingirl since you think MacDonald is guilty, okay,

description

Five-year-old Kimberly was found in her bed, having been clubbed in the head and stabbed in the neck with a knife between eight and ten times. Two-year-old Kristen was found in her own bed; she had been stabbed 33 times with a knife and 15 times with an ice pick.

why is there a hair underneath 2 year old Kristen fingernail with DNA that doesn't match any family member or suspect as she had been stabbed 33 times with a knife and 15 times with an ice pick?

why stabbed with 2 different weapons, a knife and an ice pick,

and after all that stabbing, at age 2, how did that hair get stuck under her fingernail, why didn't it get dislodged,

and why doesn't its DNA match Jeffrey MacDonald's?

this is what i call the forensic files.

maybe when the killer or killers were violently stabbing 2 year old Kirsten, a hair fell out naturally from his scalp, and the action of all that stabbing resulting face to face with Kirsten, resulted in that one hair getting stuck under her fingernail.

i ask similar questions about JBR. some uncertainty over the fingernail DNA in JBR's case, whether it matches the pantie DNA.

as for why anyone woudl do this,

read up on the manson murders and helter skelter

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:12 am

I just watched the documentary on Manson Women. Most of them to this day still defend Charlie. They are hard to understand. My Dad was so freaked out by the Manson Killings. I guess he feared for his daughters.

I’ve watched a lot of Jeffrey MacDonald. Maybe I’m not being reasonable about his guilt. But then again, I don’t think he has a chance of being exonerated and what I’m thinking is resignation to his situation.

I’m falling asleep in the middle of sentences. It’s late.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:16 am

searchinGirl wrote:I just watched the documentary on Manson Women. Most of them to this day still defend Charlie. They are hard to understand. My Dad was so freaked out by the Manson Killings. I guess he feared for his daughters.

I’ve watched a lot of Jeffrey MacDonald. Maybe I’m not being reasonable about his guilt. But then again, I don’t think he has a chance of being exonerated and what I’m thinking is resignation to his situation.

I’m falling asleep in the middle of sentences. It’s late.

yeah i'm falling asleep to.

i mention the manson murders to show people can kill for any reason they want.

when you are awake and have the time,

using the Forensic Files as your guide

why was there a hair underneath Kristen's fingernail with DNA that excludes jeffrey macdonald

and why was she stabbed in her own bed using 2 different weapons a knife and ice pick?

obviously it matters a lot whose hair that belongs to and whether that hair is from say an elementary school teacher with no criminal record, of a known killer with a long rap sheet.

remember this crime happened in 1970 decades before DNA testing and DNA CODIS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down