The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

woman claims to "solve" The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey :(

Go down

woman claims to "solve" The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey :( Empty woman claims to "solve" The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey :(

Post by redpill Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:22 pm

Tue Oct 02, 2018

from time to time i check the news for any developments in The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey

in the news

woman claims to "solve" The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey Sad

Story image for JonBenet from Someecards News
Woman on Twitter claims she solved the murder of JonBenét Ramsey ...
Someecards News-Oct 1, 2018
It's been nearly 26 years since the death of JonBenét Ramsey and the internet has yet to take a break from working tirelessly to uncover the ...

JonBenet Ramsey was murdered 22 years ago. Now a woman claims ...
Mamamia-18 hours ago
On December 26, 1996, JonBenet Ramsey was found dead in the basement of her family home in Boulder, Colorado. She was just six years ...

if you read the articles, her theory was that Burke Ramsey hit jonbenet over the head with a flashlight, killing her.

she posted this theory around Tue Oct 02, 2018 on twitter

many on twitter agreed with her and it is now news

sound familiar?

CBS the case of the so-called "experts" also claim Burke did it with a flashlight and they're being sued.

i don't know why this became news media story. i don't understand why an individual with no qualifications

no understanding of relevant forensics declares a theory that CBS already promoted and is now news

i wish my theory that Mr Cruel or OCCK did it became major front page news. in case of Mr Cruel, both US and australian

news with of course me being interviewed

i'd be pretty irate if someone else promotes my mr cruel or occk theory and they get all the attention and credit

and i get nothing, even though i am the originator of these theories. that's plagiarism

i think this woman plagiarized CBS the case of theory of burke killing jonbenet. cbs of course is getting sued

Back to top Go down