The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cristy Caserta 38 and Sarah Widmer 24

Go down

Cristy Caserta 38 and Sarah Widmer 24  Empty Cristy Caserta 38 and Sarah Widmer 24

Post by redpill Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:30 pm

Sat Oct 06, 2018

i follow the deaths of white flowers and i just learned of the death of Cristy Caserta 38
, contestant on 'The Bachelor' Season 15, dies suddenly in Florida

Cristy Caserta, who competed in Season 15 of ABC reality show "The Bachelor" in 2011, died suddenly in South Florida on Thursday, according to police in the Broward County city of Sunrise. She was 38.

Officer Luis Fernandez confirmed to USA TODAY that Caserta was in a training class of some sort early Thursday when her classmates noticed her head hit her desk and her coffee cup went flying.

They rushed to offer aid but she was unresponsive. An emergency team arrived to perform CPR. She was taken a hospital, Westside Regional Medical Center, where she was pronounced dead just before 9 a.m. EDT, Fernandez said.

The cause of death has not been established; the county medical examiner is conducting an autopsy Friday, Fernandez said

Cristy Caserta 38

Cristy Caserta 38 and Sarah Widmer 24  Http3a11
Cristy Caserta 38 and Sarah Widmer 24  327ef010

Cristy Caserta, contestant on 'The Bachelor' Season 15, dies suddenly in Florida

Bachelor' Alum Cristy Caserta Dies Following Apparent Seizure at Age 38

'Bachelor' Alum Cristy Caserta Dies Following Apparent Seizure at Age 38
[People]
By Natalie Stone

Bachelor Nation is mourning the loss of a former competitor.

Cristy Caserta, who appeared on Brad Womack’s season 15 of The Bachelor, died Thursday at the age of 38, a Broward County Medical Examiner spokesperson confirmed to PEOPLE.

Her date and time of death is Oct. 4, 2018, at 8:59 a.m. as reported by the investigation of the Westside Regional Medical Center, according to a Broward County Medical Examiner spokesperson.

Her cause of death is pending and could take up to 90 days to be determined.

Caserta fell forward as she was sitting at a desk while attending a class at a school inSunrise, Florida, according to TMZ, which broke the news.  She then reportedly went into cardiac arrest.

Emergency responders administered CPR upon arrival before she was transported to Westside Regional Medical Center, according to the outlet.

Authorities found no drugs on the reality show alum and foul play is not suspected, according to TMZ. An autopsy will be performed Friday.

so Her date and time of death is Oct. 4, 2018, at 8:59 a.m. represents the time her soul shrugs the mortal coil.

kinda scary thought. sends shivers down my spine. when i die and will it be sudden?

the relevance to Sarah Widmer 24

Cristy Caserta 38 and Sarah Widmer 24  29375010

this is Cristy Caserta 38 and Sarah Widmer 24 side by side

Cristy Caserta 38 and Sarah Widmer 24  Http3a11
Cristy Caserta 38 and Sarah Widmer 24  29375010

they look like sisters

i dont know Sarah Widmer personally but those who do, including the dentist where she worked, said every day she "fell asleep"

now a doctor testified for the prosecution its impossible for Sarah Widmer to fall asleep in the bathtub and drown, and not wake up.

but we strictly speaking don't know if she was sleeping, she could be having some sort of seizure.

Sarah Widmer may have had a seizure in the bathtub and fallen asleep, resulting in her death.

if you read through my white flower list, there are examples of sudden death of white flowers, with Cristy Caserta 38 the most recent example.

kinda unnerving. while i don't know Cristy Caserta 38 personally, she apparently was in good health and good shape when she just died as reported by her friends and by the news

for me, knowing this if i were on the jury of Sarah Widmer boyfriend i'd say i have reasonable doubt. i'm not saying he is innocent, only that the prosecution failed to prove its case, esp since Sarah Widmer was known to fall asleep.

her closest friend did not believe her husband murdered her, and she admits she also falls asleep while bathing

and she knew when she and Sarah were girls they also fell asleep in the bathtub.

based on this i have reasonable doubt that Sarah Widmer fell asleep in the tub and that is how she drowned, only the sleep part could be a seizure.

the biggest concern i had when i was a christian about atheism and having doubts was exactly what happened to  Cristy Caserta 38 , namely sudden death. but then i wondered why god doesnt kill abortionists, homosexuals, feminists and atheists as well.

Back to top Go down