The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jayme Closs, 13 more thoughts, reminds me of the Mollie Tibbets saga or Petit family

Go down

Jayme Closs, 13 more thoughts, reminds me of the Mollie Tibbets saga or Petit family Empty Jayme Closs, 13 more thoughts, reminds me of the Mollie Tibbets saga or Petit family

Post by redpill Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:31 pm

Thu Oct 18, 2018

just yesterday i wrote about Mollie Tibbets mystery, which as i understand it, she went jogging at night for health and fitness where she was abducted and murdered by an illegal which happened in the midwestern state of iowa

there are plenty of news articles on Jayme Closs, 13 which happen in Wisconsin

Jayme Closs, 13 more thoughts, reminds me of the Mollie Tibbets saga or Petit family 28427910

i wonder if this is an october surprise and affect election results, either for democrats or republicans

this is what i find surprising

Updated: Oct 18 2018 10:04AM MST

BARRON, Wis. (KMSP) - The search continues for 13-year-old Jayme Closs, missing from her home in Barron, Wisconsin since the early morning hours of Oct. 15 after her parents were shot and killed at the home. Here's a look at some key numbers from the case:

12:30 a.m. - Nextdoor neighbors report hearing two high powered gun shots at the Closs family home. They do not call 911, believing that it might be a nearby property owner concerned about wildlife in their rural county.

12:58 a.m. - Barron County Sheriff’s Office reports dispatch receives a 911 call from inside the Closs family home. We know the call comes from a cell phone. We don’t know whose phone it is, but investigators say they have figured it out. Authorities have said no one on the line speaks directly to dispatch, but dispatchers hear a struggle of some kind. The audio helps investigators determine that yes, Jayme Closs is in the house at the

Sources tell Fox 9 the entire 911 call lasts just 45 seconds to one minute.

4 - The sheriff says it takes the first responding member of law enforcement less than 4 minutes to get to the Closs house once the 911 call comes to an end. But by the time they arrive on scene, Jayme is gone. And there is no gun found.

13 - Jayme is just 13 years old. She is a local middle school student in Barron who loves sports and dance. She’s been described by those who know her as a quiet, sweet and innocent young kid. She is the only child of James and Denise Closs.

5 - An AMBER Alert lists Jayme as 5 feet tall, weighing 100 pounds with green eyes and blonde or strawberry hair

400 - The number of tips received by law enforcement as of 4 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 17 in the search for Jayme Closs.
http://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/us-world-news/jayme-closs-search-by-the-numbers

if i'm reading this correctly,

12:30 a.m. - Nextdoor neighbors report hearing two high powered gun shots at the Closs family home. They do not call 911, believing that it might be a nearby property owner concerned about wildlife in their rural county.

12:58 a.m. - Barron County Sheriff’s Office reports dispatch receives a 911 call from inside the Closs family home. We know the call comes from a cell phone. We don’t know whose phone it is, but investigators say they have figured it out. Authorities have said no one on the line speaks directly to dispatch, but dispatchers hear a struggle of some kind. The audio helps investigators determine that yes, Jayme Closs is in the house at the

Sources tell Fox 9 the entire 911 call lasts just 45 seconds to one minute.

and

4 - The sheriff says it takes the first responding member of law enforcement less than 4 minutes to get to the Closs house once the 911 call comes to an end. But by the time they arrive on scene, Jayme is gone. And there is no gun found.

shots were heard 12:30 a.m.

the phone call occurred 12:58 a.m.
they traced it to a cell phone that was made inside the home, and the 45 second message they heard Jayme inside the home.

it only took 4 minutes for LE to arrive, but when they arrived

both parents were dead but Jayme was no where to be found.

how can a 13 year old girl disappear from within the home in 4 minutes, in what news describe as a residential rural wisconsin area?

other news reports said its' like she vanished in thin air.

all kinds of scenarios come into mind

this is a home invasion burglary like what happened Petit family in Connecticut

the thought that perhaps Jayme and maybe a boyfriend shot the parents and then departed, the boyfriend of course being much older and has a car

a family friend or relative was in the house when some sort of event happened

i think that given the time of the shots at 12:30am on a weekday, and they work at a Turkey plant, i suspect this was a burglary, or even a child predator

perhaps like the Petit family, 1 or more burglars or child predators saw Jayme, and followed her home and planned this.

was anything stolen?

crazy this happened. i plan to follow the news on this. i'm also extra careful about my house security

other scenarios was either the mother or father was targetted for some reason. could be property dispute or money or lawsuits, or work-related, maybe father fired an employee or filed a complaint against an employee.

now that the weather is cooler, all my windows are locked. i check doors to before going to bed.

Back to top Go down

Jayme Closs, 13 more thoughts, reminds me of the Mollie Tibbets saga or Petit family Empty Re: Jayme Closs, 13 more thoughts, reminds me of the Mollie Tibbets saga or Petit family

Post by redpill Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:44 pm

updates

Describing the unusual call, Fitzgerald said, “It was on a cell phone and there was no comment made — no one communicated with the dispatcher.” He added, “I don’t know if the word ‘help’ was said, but there was some sort of disturbance going on, which is why officers were sent to the house.”

“We don’t know how far she could have gone or if someone took her,” Fitzgerald said on Monday. “We don’t know the answer to that. We just know we have a violent crime scene and we’re missing a 13-year-old girl.”

Jayme’s relatives told CBS News that the front door to the family home was shot in.

yikes. i want a metal door, though i suppose windows are still viable

Back to top Go down

Jayme Closs, 13 more thoughts, reminds me of the Mollie Tibbets saga or Petit family Empty Re: Jayme Closs, 13 more thoughts, reminds me of the Mollie Tibbets saga or Petit family

Post by redpill Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:50 am

“There is a report that someone allegedly knocked on the door and as the father went to answer it gunfire erupted through the door. That has not been confirmed yet as it’s an active investigation,” an FBI source told RadarOnline.com.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down