The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Savannah Leigh Pruitt, 14, missing reminds me of Jayme Closs and Mollie Tibbets

2 posters

Go down

Savannah Leigh Pruitt, 14, missing reminds me of Jayme Closs and Mollie Tibbets Empty Savannah Leigh Pruitt, 14, missing reminds me of Jayme Closs and Mollie Tibbets

Post by redpill Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:29 pm

Tue Jan 29, 2019

i click on my crime news feed and i see

Savannah Leigh Pruitt, 14,

is missing

Savannah Leigh Pruitt, 14, missing reminds me of Jayme Closs and Mollie Tibbets 19012910
Savannah Leigh Pruitt, 14, missing reminds me of Jayme Closs and Mollie Tibbets Savann14
Savannah Leigh Pruitt, 14, missing reminds me of Jayme Closs and Mollie Tibbets B5b88f10

Savannah Leigh Pruitt, 14, of Madisonville, vanished from her home on Jan. 13, according to authorities. She was last seen heading to bed between 11 p.m. and 11:30 p.m. by her mother, they said.

Savannah's parents -- Randall and Christina Pruitt -- told ABC News that there were no red flags and that she went to bed that night in good spirits.

"We were sitting in the living room, talking," Randall Pruitt said. "She was her normal, bubbly self, and happy ... She was an extremely joyful child."

Investigators said she had two cellphones and they'd both pinged in Corbin, Kentucky, almost 140 miles away, between 5:15 a.m. and 5:30 a.m. the next day.

"Both phones were powered off at that point and there has not been any activity on either phones since that early morning hour of Jan. 14," Monroe County Sheriff's Office detective Jason Fillyaw said.

if this was a really young girl then that would be borderline paranormal like Eloise Worledge but she being 14 of course she could have left the bed of her own accord, sneaked out of the home. her phone pinged on a cell tower in another state some 140 miles away in Corbin Kentucky. apparently she opened her window and crawled out.

Savannah Leigh Pruitt, 14, missing reminds me of Jayme Closs and Mollie Tibbets Dx3ano10

Savannah Leigh Pruitt, 14, missing reminds me of Jayme Closs and Mollie Tibbets Dx4tsy10

if i went missing would it even be news since i'm a dude?

then again i think i like my privacy and from mollie tibbets to jayme closs it gets tremendous media attention.  pale

on the one hand its extremely cold, on the other hand i think she probably arrange to leave, perhaps someone she met on facebook and will probably turn up alive like Jayme

Last edited by redpill on Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Savannah Leigh Pruitt, 14, missing reminds me of Jayme Closs and Mollie Tibbets Empty Re: Savannah Leigh Pruitt, 14, missing reminds me of Jayme Closs and Mollie Tibbets

Post by searchinGirl Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:16 pm

Are you staying warm?

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Savannah Leigh Pruitt, 14, missing reminds me of Jayme Closs and Mollie Tibbets Empty Re: Savannah Leigh Pruitt, 14, missing reminds me of Jayme Closs and Mollie Tibbets

Post by redpill Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:50 pm

searchinGirl wrote:Are you staying warm?

i am hbu?

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:52 pm

Well it’s 31 here which probably seems like a heatwave to you.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:55 pm

searchinGirl wrote:Well it’s 31 here which probably seems like a heatwave to you.

lol yeah thats very warm LOL. my home heater is on continously Sad my gas bill ugh

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:04 pm

How about that gas fireplace?

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:07 pm

searchinGirl wrote:How about that gas fireplace?

i only used it when the electricity went out. for several days.

i don't think it is very efficient way to keep warm, since it was on continously but i only felt warmth sitting literally next to it.

how ru keeping warm do u use a fireplace?

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:25 pm

We have fan forced air but we turn on the fireplace in the living room which is where we hang out the most. Hubby plays video games in his basement man cave and he has to put on a lot of warm clothes. When it get really cold like you are experiencing being near the fireplace is the only place really to stay warm.

I wonder what happened to this little girl Savannah? Runaway perhaps?

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:35 pm

searchinGirl wrote:We have fan forced air but we turn on the fireplace in the living room which is where we hang out the most. Hubby plays video games in his basement man cave and he has to put on a lot of warm clothes. When it get really cold like you are experiencing being near the fireplace is the only place really to stay warm.

I wonder what happened to this little girl Savannah? Runaway perhaps?

i think in my house the fireplace is more decorative but in a electrical outage it sorta works. do u worry about carbon monoxide? i think a lot of heat gets lost that way but carbon monoxide is deadly.

i also have heating blankets.

i have no idea what happened to savannnah, but keep in mind that just yesterday it was mollie tibbets followed by jayme closs.

almost like clockwork. i suspect when we know what happens to savannah some other white flower disappears

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:11 pm

Sheriff's Office: Missing TN teen found safe in Wisconsin, adoptive father arrested

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down