The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hitler's willing executioner's and the Holocaust and Jewish bible and Christians

Go down

Hitler's willing executioner's and the Holocaust and Jewish bible and Christians Empty Hitler's willing executioner's and the Holocaust and Jewish bible and Christians

Post by redpill Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:01 pm

Mon Dec 03, 2018

when i was in college an average looking German national exchange student, graduate student asked me if i heard of or read

Daniel Goldenhagen

Hitler's willing executioner's

my answer was no, i did not. i did NOT read it.

it was in the news and the 15 second blurb was it's a book written by a Jew about how average Germans wanted Jew elimination due to Christian antisemitism.

she didn't ask me that question out of the blue, it was dominating in the news at the time. the university was also had speakers to talk about the holocaust and his provocative thesis, sponsored by jewish student organization, which again

i did NOT attend nor participate. what i heard though was the book was that ordinary germans hated jews and wanted to murder jews.

This German woman told me that there's too much guilt over the holocaust in Germany.

I mean i'm not German so i'm sure she might be right.

While I've not actually read Hitler's willing executioner's and I have no intention of doing so,

during my time as a Christian i unfortunately read the bible, including the Old Testament which is shared by the Jews as sacred scripture of God

there is of course plenty of killing going on, the entire book of Joshua is an fictional account of Joshua with aided by God killing the caanites.

here is a video on youtube on this topic

Did God Really Command That All The Canaanites Be Killed?

The "slaughter" of the Canaanites re-visited.

notice that they put "slaughter"

comments from christians or even jews
here are some youtube comments

What a well spoken young lady. I'm glad she asked that question. People today sacrifice their children to the god of convenience. It's called abortion.

Bestiality and other perversions, with the resulting diseases-- thus the reasons for killing even the Cananite animals.

6 days ago (edited)
@Rick in Texas
Compare Leviticus 20:16 and Leviticus 20:22-24 in the Authorised King James Bible .i.e. The preserved word of God.

od sees things that we dont and didnt . Ie Kill the Canaanites . From my understanding the Canaanites were descendants of Anuk , same as Og . Nephilim bloodline . One thing is clear , God wants you saved , but he doesnt muck around . Your either with him or against him . Although the (Atheist) and (Christian) doesnt understand (Everything) God does , God WILL be vindicated in the end . If i were God i think , think maybe i would have done some things differently , if i were God WITH his KNOWLEDGE im SURE i would have done things exactly the same.

Joseph Ski
4 days ago (edited)
If you read the book correctly you will find these people's are the children of Satan.
Biologically, physical and spiritual.
Don't believe this man read for yourselves and not pre-digested form from someone who knows not God the Farther..
God meant Every word he said!!

i thnk like an atheist

Kevin Richards
3 days ago
so the answer to a tribe that kills some of its children is to send in another tribe to kill everyone, including all of the children. and he waited 400 years to do this. this means he sat around doing nothing watching babies getting fried alive until he finally pulled his finger out and did something, and what he did was stone evil.  there's no excuse for this evil garbage.

it always struck me as hypocrisy and double standard that Hitler was a monster for killing jews, but both jews and christians worship a deity that demanded the slaughter of the caanites.

and i know thanks to modern biblical archaeology there is no evidence for these claims. yahweh and jews grew out of caananite society, according to modern archaeology.

oh and this claim

Bestiality and other perversions, with the resulting diseases-- thus the reasons for killing even the Cananite animals.

6 days ago (edited)
@Rick in Texas
Compare Leviticus 20:16 and Leviticus 20:22-24 in the Authorised King James Bible .i.e. The preserved word of God.

Leviticus 20:16 and Leviticus 20:22-24 only says those who have sex with animals should be put to death, it does not say that Caananites were having sex with animals. Leviticus also says homosexuals should be put to death, and indeed i was told one of the sins of canaan was homosexuality, and that USA is turning into a modern sodom and gomorrah in its tolerance and acceptance of perversion.

i'm not a christian anymore. and it's not at all clear to me why jews who claim the torah is divine inspiration, claim to champion gay rights while their own torah calls it an abdomination and yahweh threatens genocide on the jews should they not follow the torah.

i told this german woman that when you read the old testament, the message is clear, hitler killing jews is bad, but jews killing canaanites is god's sacred commandment.  it's a double standard.

i listen to christians claim atheists have no moral standards, atheists just want to sin. atheists want to practice every kind of sexual peversion like homosexuality which goes against god's moral judgment. the bible cannot be questioned as the word of god.

i've also listen to jews claiming that they don't believe in the christian god, but do believe in the jewish god. the jewish god hates homosexuality, yet jews turn around and complain of the holocaust yet practice a torah that depicts a deity ordering genocide of the caananites and that homosexuals are to be put to death, along side bestiality and witches.

i kinda wish i grew up with freedom from religion.

Back to top Go down