The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sunday school with redpill bible stories of Joshua, Samson, David, Daniel vs the real world Holocaust

Go down

sunday school with redpill bible stories of Joshua, Samson, David, Daniel vs the real world Holocaust Empty sunday school with redpill bible stories of Joshua, Samson, David, Daniel vs the real world Holocaust

Post by redpill Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:10 pm

Sun Jun 17, 2018

time for sunday school with redpill

*warning photos of the holocuast*

when i went to church and bible study, i was told about how god is an amazing god who helps his chosen people the jews

time and time again the enemies of god's chosen ones, the jews, were threatened with annihilation as described in the old testament

but god gave jews power to defeat the evil Canaanites phillistines etc

one story of this flavor

2 Samuel 8: 13-14

13And David made a name for himself when he returned from striking down eighteen thousand Edomites in the Valley of Salt. 14He placed garrisons throughout Edom, and all the Edomites were subject to David. So the LORD made David victorious wherever he went.

So the LORD made David victorious wherever he went.

a christian talks about how they love this line

I LOVE reading the line: “The Lord gave David victory everywhere he went.” What a peace I had reading that because it told me David was

ref https://hisstillsmallvoice.wordpress.com/.../the-lord-gave-david-victory-everywhere-he...

other similar verses from bible

David did that which was right in the eyes of the LORD, and turned not aside from any thing that he commanded him all the days of his life, save only in the matter of Uriah the Hittite. 1 Kings 15:5

It came to pass that David smote the Philistines, and subdued them. 2 Samuel 8:1

David smote also Hadadezer ... king of Zobah ... And David took from him a thousand chariots, and seven hundred horsemen, and twenty thousand footmen. 2 Samuel 8:3-4a

David smote Hadarezer king of Zobah ... And David took from him a thousand chariots, and seven thousand horsemen, and twenty thousand footmen. 1 Chronicles 18:3-4

When the Syrians of Damascus came to succour Hadadezer king of Zobah, David slew of the Syrians two and twenty thousand men … and the Syrians became servants to David, and brought gifts. … And the LORD preserved David whithersoever he went. 2 Samuel 8.5-6

unlike the christian, these vereses have no effect on me whatsoever. i'm not the least bit moved.

now i watch Vikings and Knightfall and other medieval D&D type shows, and I see pagan heathen vikings under Odin and Thor fight Christian Brits, French, in many engagements the Vikings slaughter Christians and they assign credit to their victory to the mighty hammer of Thor, god of thunder.

though to be fair Christians manged to defeat the Vikings in other engagements. They credited Jesus Christ in their victory over the pagan idolators who worshipped Satan and false gods.

Watching these shows I can see how extremely important religion is for military success and motivation. God is on your side.

other stories in the bible include Joshua's conquest of Canaan, Samson killing a thousand philistines with the jawbone of an ass, book of Daniel where Daniel was thrown in a lions den, and also into a furnace of fire, and lived.

as i listen to these stories, the question in my mind is, what about the real world.

this the claims of the bible

Behold, a young lion roared against him. And the Spirit of the LORD came mightily upon him, and he rent him as he would have rent a kid. Judges 14:5-6

And the Spirit of the LORD came upon him ... and slew thirty men. Judges 14:19

And the Spirit of the LORD came mightily upon him ... And he found a new jawbone of an ass ... and slew a thousand men therewith. Judges 15:14-15

if you are a christian or jew woman, and a rapist serial killer wants to rape and murder you, do you really believe the spirit of the Lord will come upon you and let you overpower

the Murder of Brooke Wilberger

sunday school with redpill bible stories of Joshua, Samson, David, Daniel vs the real world Holocaust Wilber10

her bio

OTHER HABITS: Brooke is a deeply religious girl, is an honor student, an athlete, and well-liked by friends and neighbors. She is also described as very responsible & very reliable and just a wonderful person.
ref http://www.angelfire.com/jazz/jazzyrose/BrookeWilberger.html

she was abducted and murdered by  Joel Patrick Courtney

sunday school with redpill bible stories of Joshua, Samson, David, Daniel vs the real world Holocaust C845a210

Brooke Wilberger  was deeply religious loved jesus and the bible and church, yet there was no spirit of the Lord that came over her and gave her power to fight off and beat Joel Patrick Courtney

regading the samson story

And the Spirit of the LORD came upon him ... and slew thirty men. Judges 14:19

the spirit of the Lord came upon Samson to kill 30 men to take their clothes to pay off a bet over a riddle, in other words, the bible claims God gave Samson strength to to murder 30 innocent men with his bare hands to pay off a debt.

but in the real world with real people,

Brooke Wilberger

sunday school with redpill bible stories of Joshua, Samson, David, Daniel vs the real world Holocaust Wilber10

there was no spirit of the Lord over  Brooke Wilberger   that allowed her to defeat her rapist and killer

now, Brooke Wilberger  was mormon and a lot of christians say that mormons aren't christians and their religion is of the devil

so there's this person as well

Sharon Faye Smith

sunday school with redpill bible stories of Joshua, Samson, David, Daniel vs the real world Holocaust Justic11

she was also raped and murdered and she's a baptist christian, southern baptist.

once again, there was no spirit of the lord to come over her to let her overpower the rapist.

so according to the bible, the spirit of the lord gives samson power to murder thousands of men like a serial killing psychopath.

the other issue,

one of the jew miracles in the bible is that daniel and his friends were thrown in a lions den, and also later into a furnace but survived

the bible claims that by a miracle god sent an angel to save daniel and his friends from certain death.

amazing.

but then i learn about the Holocaust

how hitler and the nazis kill jews

sunday school with redpill bible stories of Joshua, Samson, David, Daniel vs the real world Holocaust 38b3e910
sunday school with redpill bible stories of Joshua, Samson, David, Daniel vs the real world Holocaust 220px-11

so we have a contradiction

the bible says god is with the jews, jews are god's chosen ones, god saved daniel from lion's den and burning furnace

but then i see the holocaust which didn't effect say heathn idolator pagans like the vikings, but jews, god's only chosen ones, who observe the torah and keep kosher.

god didn't do anything.

so there's a fundamental conflict in what the bible says god did, such as giving samson the power to kill a thousand philistines with jawbone of an ass, and actual history of the Holocaust where germans managed to kill 6 million jews

sunday school with redpill bible stories of Joshua, Samson, David, Daniel vs the real world Holocaust Origin11

one possibility is that the bible, written by primitive ancient men, came up with outlandish claims not backed up by anything, and that Yahweh god of the jews, who we call God, is an imaginary god like Thor and Odin and Zeus

or God is punishing the jews for some reason.

for me, it seems clear reading the bible doesn't translate to real world benefits.

if i were  a jew during the holocaust, all those years of Torah study and learning which foods are kosher, such as not mixing meat and milk, and that even lobsters and clams are not kosher, doesn't amount to anything when a nazi puts a bullet in your head or gas you in a concentration camp.

or being a good christian girl isn't going to help you if a rapist wants to rape and murder you.

the simplest explanation is that there is no god. the bible is just a bunch of made up fairy tales, and it's just weird and creepy to see fundamentalists debate catholics and mormons and jehovah witnesses over scripture

i think christians (and jews) are brainwashed, brainwashed to put the bible above real world observation. this christian

I LOVE reading the line: “The Lord gave David victory everywhere he went.” What a peace I had reading that because it told me David was

ref https://hisstillsmallvoice.wordpress.com/.../the-lord-gave-david-victory-everywhere-he...

the bible says God gave King David military victories which gives this christian "peace". the "peace" consists of ultra hord core violence and genocide on his victims

It came to pass that David smote the Philistines, and subdued them. 2 Samuel 8:1

David smote also Hadadezer ... king of Zobah ... And David took from him a thousand chariots, and seven hundred horsemen, and twenty thousand footmen. 2 Samuel 8:3-4a

David smote Hadarezer king of Zobah ... And David took from him a thousand chariots, and seven thousand horsemen, and twenty thousand footmen. 1 Chronicles 18:3-4

Jews also revere David.

but in the real world, hitler and the nazis murdered i've been told, 6 million, and god didn't do anything. i have no reason to believe that god didn't anything in the bible, given he doesn't do anything in real history

substitute Lord with Thor, Zeus and that's what I think

Thor came unto David and he smote also Hadadezer ... king of Zobah ... And David took from him a thousand chariots, and seven hundred horsemen, and twenty thousand footmen.

The Vikings managed to smote thousands of British and French Christians, and they credit Thor and Odin for their victory over Christians.

Thor and Odin gave Vikings victory over Christians and their god Jesus.

the Romans under Jupiter annihilated the Jews in 2 major wars, the First Jewish Revolt in 70 CE and the Bar Kochba Revolt in 135 CE.

If we are to take seriously the Jewish god gave David victories over Phillistines, applying the same objective standard, we must conclude that Jupiter, god of the Romans, gave Romans victories of Jews. Or that Wotan, god of the Nazis like Himmler, gave Germans victory of the Jews by wiping out 6 million of them.

What the bible says has no credibility for me.

if there is no god, then jews are obviously not the chosen people of any deity, no more than vikings are the chosen of Odin and thor, or Romans of Jupiter.

in antiquity the most militarily successful leader in terms of land area of all time was Ghenghis Khan and the Mongols. The Mongols did credit their military success to their Mongol deity. Ghenghis Khan sacrificed and revered the Mongol gods for his military success and saw him divinely favored by the Mongol gods.

are mongol's military success the result of divine favor god gave to his mongols?

imagine hitler approaches an atheist and a jew and tells them he wants to perform an experiment

he wants to murder 6 million jews in the holocaust, he wants to know if god will intervene

the atheists tells hitler as there is no god, no god will intervene from hitler taking action against the jews. hitler is free to kill 6 million jews without any divine interference

the jew tells hitler of the torah, how the enemies of israel will be destroyed and god will intervene to protect the jews, like from Egypt during exodus.

which prediction gets borne out ?

when i look at these photos of the holocaust

sunday school with redpill bible stories of Joshua, Samson, David, Daniel vs the real world Holocaust 38b3e910
sunday school with redpill bible stories of Joshua, Samson, David, Daniel vs the real world Holocaust 220px-11
sunday school with redpill bible stories of Joshua, Samson, David, Daniel vs the real world Holocaust Origin11

i don't understand how anyone can believe in any kind of god, apart from cult like brainwashing

the only explanation i heard was god was punishing jews for rejecting jesus christ as messiah. Suspect

Back to top Go down