The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amy Mihaljevic & JonBenet Ramsey ransom note & same killer theory

Go down

Amy Mihaljevic &  JonBenet Ramsey ransom note & same killer theory Empty Amy Mihaljevic & JonBenet Ramsey ransom note & same killer theory

Post by redpill Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:06 am

Sat Jan 05, 2019

i'm writing this on   Sat Jan 05, 2019

there are 7.5 billion people on this planet. USA population is 325.7 million (2017).

of the 7.5 billion people and 325.7 million US citizens

and the milions of RDI on the The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
and millions who work on Amy Mihaljevic including most famously James Renner

there is 1 person who promotes Amy Mihaljevic & JonBenet Ramsey same killer linkage theory

or thinks the killer of Amy Mihaljevic went on to murder JonBenet Ramsey and write the ransom note, me

*me*. of course i also have the Jonbenet OCCK theory and Jonbenet Mr Cruel theory and Jonbenet Tracy neef theory and even Jonbenet superintruder theory

I'm going to briefly re-visit my older theory  Amy Mihaljevic &  JonBenet Ramsey same killer linkage theory

I proposed that the killer of Amy Mihaljevic

Amy Mihaljevic &  JonBenet Ramsey ransom note & same killer theory E5eedc10

also  is the same person as The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey

Amy Mihaljevic &  JonBenet Ramsey ransom note & same killer theory Jonben20

recently the investigative discovery channel had a documentary

The Lake Erie Murders: Who Killed Amy Mihaljevic Season 1 Episode 1 ID channel

3 episodes parts 1-3

I learned a lot of new material about  Amy Mihaljevic that I did not know previously.

to summarize,  Amy Mihaljevic received a phone call on a pretext of buying a surprise secret gift for her mother. the caller told her to keep it a secret and not tell anyone. She agreed to meet with her killer who abducted her and she was abducted and killed. case was never solved.

I theorize Jonbenet also received a phone call from the same person as who murdered Amy Mihaljevic, with the story this time about a secret visit from santa. as before the caller told Jonbenet to keep it a secret. Jonbenet met with her killer outside her home, she was abducted sexually assaulted then returned to the basement.

this killer was familiar to Amy Mihaljevic and other girls in Ohio who also got phone calls, and also wrote the ransom note.

images copyrighted to investigative discovery , i'm posting under fair use

this is the  JonBenet Ramsey ransom note

Text of the ransom note
Mr. Ramsey,

Listen carefully! We are a group of individuals that represent a small foreign faction. We do respect your bussiness [sic] but not the country that it serves. At this time we have your daughter in our posession [sic]. She is safe and unharmed and if you want her to see 1997, you must follow our instructions to the letter.

You will withdraw $118,000.00 from your account. $100,000 will be in $100 bills and the remaining $18,000 in $20 bills. Make sure that you bring an adequate size attache to the bank. When you get home you will put the money in a brown paper bag. I will call you between 8 and 10 am tomorrow to instruct you on delivery. The delivery will be exhausting so I advise you to be rested. If we monitor you getting the money early, we might call you early to arrange an earlier delivery of the money and hence a [sic] earlier delivery pick-up of your daughter.

Any deviation of my instructions will result in the immediate execution of your daughter. You will also be denied her remains for proper burial. The two gentlemen watching over your daughter do not particularly like you so I advise you not to provoke them. Speaking to anyone about your situation, such as Police, F.B.I., etc., will result in your daughter being beheaded. If we catch you talking to a stray dog, she dies. If you alert bank authorities, she dies. If the money is in any way marked or tampered with, she dies. You will be scanned for electronic devices and if any are found, she dies. You can try to deceive us but be warned that we are familiar with law enforcement countermeasures and tactics. You stand a 99% chance of killing your daughter if you try to out smart [sic] us. Follow our instructions and you stand a 100% chance of getting her back.

You and your family are under constant scrutiny as well as the authorities. Don't try to grow a brain John. You are not the only fat cat around so don't think that killing will be difficult. Don't underestimate us John. Use that good southern common sense of yours. It is up to you now John!

Victory!

S.B.T.C

my  Amy Mihaljevic &  JonBenet Ramsey same killer linkage theory

requires that Amy Mihaljevic killer also wrote the  JonBenet Ramsey ransom note

so for example, when the ransom note read

Speaking to anyone about your situation, such as Police, F.B.I., etc., will result in your daughter being beheaded.

killer was the target of Ohio's largest state police and FBI (in Ohio for a child) investigation in Ohio's state history.

as for this claim

will result in your daughter being beheaded.

this was how Amy was murdered

Amy Mihaljevic &  JonBenet Ramsey ransom note & same killer theory Vlcsn443
 Amy Mihaljevic &  JonBenet Ramsey ransom note & same killer theory Vlcsn444
 Amy Mihaljevic &  JonBenet Ramsey ransom note & same killer theory Vlcsn445

Amy Mihaljevic was "beheaded"

both Jonbenet and Amy Mihaljevic  had blunt head blow, stab wounds in the neck for Amy Mihaljevic  and ligature around the  neck for Jonbenet.

when the Jonbenet ransom note read

Any deviation of my instructions will result in the immediate execution of your daughter. You will also be denied her remains for proper burial.

my  Amy Mihaljevic &  JonBenet Ramsey same killer linkage theory

requires that Amy Mihaljevic killer also wrote the  JonBenet Ramsey ransom note

Amy Mihaljevic was famously found by a jogger in a field
 Amy Mihaljevic &  JonBenet Ramsey ransom note & same killer theory Vlcsn447
 Amy Mihaljevic &  JonBenet Ramsey ransom note & same killer theory Vlcsn446
 Amy Mihaljevic &  JonBenet Ramsey ransom note & same killer theory Vlcsn448

so the idea of denying remains for a proper burial occurred to the author who is also Amy's killer.

Amy parents made many media appearances pleading for the safe return of their daughter

Amy Mihaljevic &  JonBenet Ramsey ransom note & same killer theory Vlcsn451
 Amy Mihaljevic &  JonBenet Ramsey ransom note & same killer theory Vlcsn450
 Amy Mihaljevic &  JonBenet Ramsey ransom note & same killer theory Vlcsn449

which would explain why Amy's killer when writing the Jonbent ransom note would say

At this time we have your daughter in our posession [sic]. She is safe and unharmed and if you want her to see 1997, you must follow our instructions to the letter.

why would the author say

You are not the only fat cat around so don't think that killing will be difficult. Don't underestimate us John. Use that good southern common sense of yours.

Amy and her family were originally from Mississippi

when the ransom note reads

You and your family are under constant scrutiny as well as the authorities
If we monitor you getting the money early, we might call you early to arrange an earlier delivery of the money and hence a [sic] earlier delivery pick-up of your daughter.

several other girls in Ohio also reported getting phone calls, and one girl even said she saw someone in a car outside her window watching her.

Amy Mihaljevic &  JonBenet Ramsey ransom note & same killer theory Vlcsn453
 Amy Mihaljevic &  JonBenet Ramsey ransom note & same killer theory Vlcsn452
 Amy Mihaljevic &  JonBenet Ramsey ransom note & same killer theory Vlcsn454
 Amy Mihaljevic &  JonBenet Ramsey ransom note & same killer theory Vlcsn457
 Amy Mihaljevic &  JonBenet Ramsey ransom note & same killer theory Vlcsn455
 Amy Mihaljevic &  JonBenet Ramsey ransom note & same killer theory Vlcsn456
 Amy Mihaljevic &  JonBenet Ramsey ransom note & same killer theory Vlcsn458
 Amy Mihaljevic &  JonBenet Ramsey ransom note & same killer theory Vlcsn459
 Amy Mihaljevic &  JonBenet Ramsey ransom note & same killer theory Vlcsn460

the other girls who also received phone call did testify both to police and FBI and on this program in person

that they felt Amy's killer really did his homework, and really knew details about them, such as when their parents left they would get the phone call, never when their parents were home

that's creepy. they felt they were watching their home from a distance and as soon as their parents left, they got phone calls.

Amy Mihaljevic &  JonBenet Ramsey ransom note & same killer theory Vlcsn462
 Amy Mihaljevic &  JonBenet Ramsey ransom note & same killer theory Vlcsn463
 Amy Mihaljevic &  JonBenet Ramsey ransom note & same killer theory Vlcsn461
 Amy Mihaljevic &  JonBenet Ramsey ransom note & same killer theory Vlcsn465
 Amy Mihaljevic &  JonBenet Ramsey ransom note & same killer theory Vlcsn464
 Amy Mihaljevic &  JonBenet Ramsey ransom note & same killer theory Vlcsn466
 Amy Mihaljevic &  JonBenet Ramsey ransom note & same killer theory Vlcsn468
 Amy Mihaljevic &  JonBenet Ramsey ransom note & same killer theory Vlcsn469
 Amy Mihaljevic &  JonBenet Ramsey ransom note & same killer theory Vlcsn467

so my theory that Amy's killer also murdered Jonbenet and wrote the ransom note

If we monitor you getting the money early, we might call you early to arrange an earlier delivery of the money and hence a [sic] earlier delivery pick-up of your daughter.

You and your family are under constant scrutiny as well as the authorities. Don't try to grow a brain John. You are not the only fat cat around so don't think that killing will be difficult. Don't underestimate us John.

Amy's killer as reported by other eye witness, other girls who got phone calls was he was watching them.

Amy Mihaljevic &  JonBenet Ramsey ransom note & same killer theory Vlcsn470

not hard to imagine that Amy's killer was watching Jonbenet, when the parents left Jonbenet alone, he called and told Jonbenet to wait for a secret visit from Santa on Christmas Day 1996

the ransom note reads

You can try to deceive us but be warned that we are familiar with law enforcement countermeasures and tactics.

one countermeasure Amy killer employed was he had Amy call her mother at work to make her feel better, and he dumped Amy in a location that gave him a clear view of any incoming police.

in SBTC

the B in SBTC could be Bay Village and the C could be Center. S and T would be 2 other names of places relevant to Amy Mihalavic.

worth noting actual autopsy shown here

Amy Mihaljevic &  JonBenet Ramsey ransom note & same killer theory Vlcsn471

Amy like Jonbenet were both undressed, both had their panties removed. both had injuries to their vagina, both bled into the panties. both were redressed. Amy's underwhere was inside out.

Amy was significantly decomposed when recovered. so no DNA was recovered except possible hair of unknown origin.

in conclusion

the killer of  Amy Mihaljevic &  JonBenet Ramsey same killer linkage theory

after killing  Amy Mihaljevic he went on to kill   JonBenet Ramsey and wrote the ransom note in light of his prior experience with Amy Mihaljevic

Amy Mihaljevic &  JonBenet Ramsey ransom note & same killer theory E5eedc10
 Amy Mihaljevic &  JonBenet Ramsey ransom note & same killer theory Jonben20

the 2 most famous unsolved murders of young white females in USA history   Amy Mihaljevic &  JonBenet Ramsey were committed by the same killer.

a scientific and testable prediction is that if a DNA profile could be developed of Amy Mihalavic's killer from say her clothing, which was badly decomposed, it would match the DNA profile found on Jonbenet Ramsey

you read it here first.

Back to top Go down