The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brother of JonBenet Ramsey reaches settlement with CBS

2 posters

Go down

Brother of JonBenet Ramsey reaches settlement with CBS Empty Brother of JonBenet Ramsey reaches settlement with CBS

Post by redpill Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:44 pm

Sat Jan 05, 2019

i just learned

Brother of JonBenet Ramsey reaches settlement with CBS Associated Press 5 horas atrás

BOULDER, Colo. (AP) — A $750 million defamation lawsuit filed against CBS by the brother of JonBenet Ramsey has been settled.

The Daily Camera reports court records show that a Michigan Circuit Court judge on Wednesday dismissed the lawsuit filed by Burke Ramsey in December 2016.

The terms of the settlement have not been disclosed.

The lawsuit said that Burke Ramsey's reputation was ruined after a television series suggested he killed his 6-year-old sister more than two decades ago.

A spokesperson for producers of the TV program said in a statement that "an amicable resolution of their differences" has been reached.

An attorney for CBS declined to comment.

The beauty pageant star was found dead in the basement of her family's home in Boulder, Colorado, in December 1996. A prosecutor cleared her parents and brother.

___

Information from: Daily Camera, http://www.dailycamera.com/

if I were Burke,

in addition to countless millions of dollars in damages,

i'd force CBS to create a new documentary series, repudiating the original one, their credentials, and hire actual forensic experts with actual expertise in the relevant fields

Back to top Go down

Brother of JonBenet Ramsey reaches settlement with CBS Empty Re: Brother of JonBenet Ramsey reaches settlement with CBS

Post by searchinGirl Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:24 pm

I’m sure Burke got money. Absolute idiots are saying it’s further proof of his guilt. I have a feeling there is something we don’t know yet. And I want to believe perhaps the crime has been solved. Just a hunch.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Brother of JonBenet Ramsey reaches settlement with CBS Empty Re: Brother of JonBenet Ramsey reaches settlement with CBS

Post by redpill Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:33 pm

searchinGirl wrote:I’m sure Burke got money. Absolute idiots are saying it’s further proof of his guilt. I have a feeling there is something we don’t know yet. And I want to believe perhaps the crime has been solved. Just a hunch.

yeah if i were burke i'd force cbs to create a retraction documentary What a Face

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:44 pm

The way I see it on the wishful thinking thing is that Burke’s reputation is restored and the value of the CBS documentary is diminished in value if they announce that they have a suspect.

Do you know anything about the murder of Sid Wells?

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:31 pm

searchinGirl wrote:The way I see it on the wishful thinking thing is that Burke’s reputation is restored and the value of the CBS documentary is diminished in value if they announce that they have a suspect.

Do you know anything about the murder of Sid Wells?

no, i started reading so it happened in boulder looking for rooomate sometime years ago?

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:05 pm

Season 1 episode 5 The Hunt John Walsh Show

I don’t know why I can’t give you a better link. But it explains it pretty well. It’s another high Profile Cold Case in Boulder. You won’t see a direct connection to JB. But I may know of a remote connection.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:10 pm

did they ever find the guy?

safety lesson be careful about rent they may kill u

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:43 pm

No. They haven’t here is another story...

http://blogs.denverpost.com/coldcases/2014/08/01/boulder/9026/

Another screw up in the DAs office. When you see the bodyguards surrounding Robert Redford, therein lies he story.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:55 pm

searchinGirl wrote:No. They haven’t here is another story...

http://blogs.denverpost.com/coldcases/2014/08/01/boulder/9026/

Another screw up in the DAs office. When you see the bodyguards surrounding Robert Redford, therein lies he story.

close to where i lived and grew up

1979 Eyvonne Bender and Susan Ovington

September 5, 1979 Morton Grove Eyvonne Bender and Susan Ovington

Brother of JonBenet Ramsey reaches settlement with CBS Eyvonne-bender-susan-ovington

never solved.

sadly there's almost no details such as what they did that day, and their murders.

what i heard was that the school day was closed that day, and they were found shot to death in a forest close to where i used to live.

AFAIK there's never been a documentary

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:01 am

Well the video and story are about the murder of Sid Wells in Boulder CO on August 1, 1983.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:14 am

searchinGirl wrote:Well the video and story are about the murder of Sid Wells in Boulder CO on August 1, 1983.

on my list of things to watch out for

roomates who dont pay rent and will murder you thanks to sid wells

did you hear of the 2 viking girls who got their heads chopped off by muslims?

they were sleeping in a tent in some middle eastern nation.

i dont feel i can sleep in a tent, except in the usa with a very large group of others, students.

too easy to kill someone in a tent.

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:20 am

If on the other side of this story about zburke we find that it has a remote connection to the Sid Wells Case, you heard it first from me.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:23 am

searchinGirl wrote:If on the other side of this story about zburke we find that it has a remote connection to the Sid Wells Case, you heard it first from me.

ah i see now.

i thought sid wells was some guy who got a bad roomate which is scary. that happened where u live in boulder. which is why i mention those 2 teen girls.

what reasons do u think sid's killer killed jonbenet ?

i outline the amy mihalavic jonbenet theory recently. did sid's killer like girls?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down