The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are RDI opposed to genelogical DNA on The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey

2 posters

Go down

Are RDI opposed to genelogical DNA on The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey Empty Are RDI opposed to genelogical DNA on The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey

Post by redpill Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:16 pm

Wed Jan 09, 2019

in the news,

DJ admits to cold case murder after being linked through novel DNA technique, apologizes to victim's family in court
DJ admits to cold case murder after being linked through novel DNA technique, apologizes to victim's family in court originally appeared on abcnews.go.com

A Pennsylvania DJ has admitted to murdering a 25-year-old woman in 1992, prosecutors said, after DNA linked him to the cold case killing following the use of a novel investigative technique, genetic genealogy.

As Raymond Rowe pleaded guilty on Tuesday, he also apologized to the victim's family in Lancaster County Court, the Lancaster County District Attorney's Office said in a statement.

Rowe was arrested in June 2018 for the Dec. 1992 murder of Christy Mirack, a 25-year-old teacher who was beaten, strangled and sexually assaulted in her home, prosecutors said.
PHOTO: Raymond Charles Rowe, is pictured in an undated booking photo released by the Lancaster County Prison. (Lancaster County Prison)

Rowe, now 50, pleaded guilty to first-degree murder, rape and related counts in exchange for life in prison without the possibility of parole, with a consecutive sentence of 60 to 120 years, prosecutors said.

According to prosecutors, Rowe spoke to Mirack’s family in court, saying, “I can’t imagine what you are going through. I apologize."

The first public arrest through genetic genealogy was the April 2018 arrest of the suspected "Golden State Killer." Since then, genetic genealogy has helped lead to over 20 other suspect identifications.

In the Mirack case, DNA left by the suspect at the crime scene was uploaded to a public genetic genealogy database, which found matches to Rowe's relatives, prosecutors said.

In May 2018, investigators took DNA from gum and a water bottle Rowe had used while DJing at an elementary school, prosecutors said.

The DNA was submitted to a state police crime lab, which determined it matched DNA found on multiple parts of Mirack's body, as well as the carpet underneath her body, prosecutors said.

RDI are of course non-educated anti-science know-nothings with pretensions like forumsforjustice

do RDI have any moral objections to scientists using genetic genealogy on the DNA in order to find a suspect, and if they identify a person via genetic genealogy of the DNA,

is that person a suspect, and should they be investigated?

DNA is evidence of an intruder.

and it's not like, wow there's no evidence of an intruder just this tiny piece of DNA which doesn't mean anything according to the great DNA non-scientist non-expert tricia griffith.

all of the evidence found at the crime scene, the tape, the ransom note, the ligature, unsourced fiber shoe print, her injuries, all of that is evidence of an intruder in addition to DNA

Back to top Go down

Are RDI opposed to genelogical DNA on The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey Empty Re: Are RDI opposed to genelogical DNA on The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey

Post by searchinGirl Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:37 pm

Checkout this smpost I made at websleuths...
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/threads/superdave-arrested.405855/page-25#post-14702240

And maybe check this one out first before it gone...
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/threads/superdave-arrested.405855/page-26

I see it has no post-# so maybe it’s gone already.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Are RDI opposed to genelogical DNA on The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey Empty Re: Are RDI opposed to genelogical DNA on The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey

Post by redpill Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:44 pm

searchinGirl wrote:Checkout this smpost I made at websleuths...
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/threads/superdave-arrested.405855/page-25#post-14702240

i'm sad SD made the choices he made, but yeah i dont waste my time on ws and trashas no intruder policy

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:20 pm

redpill wrote:
searchinGirl wrote:Checkout this smpost I made at websleuths...

i'm sad SD made the choices he made, but yeah i dont waste my time on ws and trashas no intruder policy

I’m about posted out for a while. I used an audible credit to get The Other Side Of Suffering by John Ramsey, a supposed story of faith and inspiration.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:54 pm

searchinGirl wrote:

I’m about posted out for a while. I used an audible credit to get The Other Side Of Suffering by John Ramsey, a supposed story of faith and inspiration.

are all the idi posters been actually banned from ws or just idi posts not allowed?

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:23 pm

I think it’s the latter. I’ve seen a few IDI posts but then I see them warned or gone. The posters may move to other threads or disappear but a lot of people have said they were turned off by him. I do wonder if SD talked Tricia into the no intruder discussion. That he got you banned altogether is telling. Can’t argue with what you don’t know or aren’t willing to learn.

The reddit threads are ruthless. And I think they are being invaded by lost topix posters. if I recall correctly the JBR sub was originally started by a pedophile before the current Mod. Earlier this year there was a history thread. It strives to be decent now but I think websleuths has more manners. At least at reddit they allow discussion of IDI even though it’s downvoted. And I have learned so much this past year but I’m getting bored now.

I’m sort of on a break right now and away from my computer. I still have the JBRCE, both subreddit and encyclopedia. And I might not get back to it till February.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:32 pm

Are you a True Detective Fan?

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:46 pm

searchinGirl wrote:I think it’s the latter. I’ve seen a few IDI posts but then I see them warned or gone. The posters may move to other threads or disappear but a lot of people have said they were turned off by him. I do wonder if SD talked Tricia into the no intruder discussion. That he got you banned altogether is telling. Can’t argue with what you don’t know or aren’t willing to learn.

um, he and i are what in star wars are of the dark side.

us dark siders um....

Are RDI opposed to genelogical DNA on The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey 09d22e10

the highest praise a dark side student can pay to his master is to kill him Laughing

i'm pleased he murdered me in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:12 pm

Well, this old lady doesn’t understand Star Wars all that well. So I don’t know what to say. And if you don’t like True Detective then I need not tell you that the new season starting on Sunday looks promising. Kind of like the first one.

I feel somewhat violated by FuryoftheDragon and SuperDave. Someone that tells me I’m not entitled to my own opinion has never been able to convince me of anything.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:19 pm

searchinGirl wrote:Well, this old lady doesn’t understand Star Wars all that well. So I don’t know what to say. And if you don’t like True Detective then I need not tell you that the new season starting on Sunday looks promising. Kind of like the first one.

I feel somewhat violated by FuryoftheDragon and SuperDave. Someone that tells me I’m not entitled to my own opinion has never been able to convince me of anything.

yeah i've not seen true detective i prefer watching real crimes being solved that happened to real people, i just posted one right now.

re: star wars well just watch the movies Smile

i would suggest starting with episode IV, a new hope, the original one from 1976

a lot of posters on ws have turned on SD, of course, so you're not alone. but as a huge fan of star wars i'm sad to see him gone. he's the reason i'm interested in Jonbenet.

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:41 pm

I thought it was 1977. Remember me telling you I looked up one day on the Pearl St Mall and saw Darth Vader cruising so fast I didn’t know what to think? I’ve seen some of the movies. The first three way back in the eighties. Maybe one or two of the newer ones with Natalie Portman. May son is into them as is my stepdaughter.

It’s a lot about fighting arts and one day in a rather bad marriage, many years ago, I decided I didn’t want to die by the sword; and my ex-husband insisted on living by the sword.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:53 pm

searchinGirl wrote:I thought it was 1977. Remember me telling you I looked up one day on the Pearl St Mall and saw Darth Vader cruising so fast I didn’t know what to think? I’ve seen some of the movies. The first three way back in the eighties. Maybe one or two of the newer ones with Natalie Portman. May son is into them as is my stepdaughter.

It’s a lot about fighting arts and one day in a rather bad marriage,  many years ago, I decided I didn’t want to die by the sword; and my ex-husband insisted on living by the sword.

yeah probably lol

if u watch them u'll have a better idea of me and sd Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down