The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RDI and touch DNA in other crimes Rosie Tapia 6 & The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey

3 posters

Go down

RDI and touch DNA in other crimes Rosie Tapia 6 & The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey Empty RDI and touch DNA in other crimes Rosie Tapia 6 & The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey

Post by redpill Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:06 pm

Mon Jan 28, 2019

i've touched in this before,

recently, searchinGirl brought to my attention a murder of a crime in Utah i've never heard of
Rosie Tapia

i'm learning about it

at her grave stone they find a barbie doll

RDI and touch DNA in other crimes Rosie Tapia 6 & The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey 74962410

this barbie doll was found at her grave site.

is the barbie doll evidence?

Rosie Tapia was 6 years old when she was kidnapped from her Salt Lake City apartment and sexually assaulted in August 1995. Her body was discovered several hours later in a canal off the Jordan River, according to FOX13.

After her death, Rosie's mother Lewine Tapia said there were a few items left on her gravesite, including a Barbie doll.
On Thursday -- the day that Rosie would have turned 30 -- the Utah Cold Case Coalition held a press conference to share the news that the doll left at the gravesite may, in fact, be a valuable clue.

Representatives from the group said that two possible persons of interest have been identified who had some fixation with Barbies.

"It’s a Sweetheart Barbie that was manufactured in 1994," private investigator Jason Jensen told reporters.

what testing would an RDI propse they do ?

this is what they did

Francine Bardole, a senior crime scene technician for the West Jordan Police Department, said that a new cutting edge DNA extraction method will be used on the doll to try to identify who it came from.

"In this buffer solution are the skin cells from those who have touched the evidence," she said.

The group plans to wait at least four to six weeks to move forward with the analysis, according to FOX13.

why would they do

"new cutting edge DNA extraction method will be used on the doll to try to identify who it came from.

"In this buffer solution are the skin cells from those who have touched the evidence," she said."

was any testing done on The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey that comparable and did it yield any results?

when RDI claim the DNA is not evidence of an intruder, are they prepared to state this for other cases in which touch DNA was used to convict a killer?

Back to top Go down

RDI and touch DNA in other crimes Rosie Tapia 6 & The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey Empty Re: RDI and touch DNA in other crimes Rosie Tapia 6 & The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey

Post by searchinGirl Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:40 pm

There were two Barbies wrapped in duct tape found in the yard of the Ramsey home. These are pictures of them...

http://www.acandyrose.com/01222002BarbieDollsRamseyWebSiteLg.jpg

And, when investigators and attorneys met with the DAs office in July 2003, the Barbie dolls were mentioned first thing...

http://jonbenetramsey.pbworks.com/w/file/fetch/130877781/20030702-DAMtgLawyersPI.pdf

Salt Lake City is about a 7 to 8 hr drive from Boulder.

If the SLC police didn’t always consider the Sweatheart Barbie evidence they are doing so now. And since they say they have persons of interest who have fetishes with Barbie, then I think they should consider if the two murders could have been committed by the same man.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

RDI and touch DNA in other crimes Rosie Tapia 6 & The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey Empty Re: RDI and touch DNA in other crimes Rosie Tapia 6 & The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey

Post by redpill Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:49 pm

if the dna matches then i agree.

having lots of experience with rdi trolls thoughh i'm thinking this is trolling

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:43 pm

The Barbies on the Lawn are trolling?

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:14 pm

searchinGirl wrote:The Barbies on the Lawn are trolling?

maybe, obviously depends on the motive of the person, but thats my take.

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:01 pm

redpill wrote:

Well yeah. Maybe. Someone could have been put them in JBRs yard just to stoke the media fire. A reason to call BPD for comment. But someone told me, I think it was Benny, that BPD investigated a guy who hung a naked Barbie to the ceiling in Dot's Diner. I think his name was McElroy and the cops bought him new stuff; and he blogged about it. It's rather strange.

The media has really messed up this story. More than anything else. More than BPD. Sad

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:10 pm

searchinGirl wrote:
redpill wrote:

Well yeah. Maybe. Someone could have been put them in JBRs yard just to stoke the media fire. A reason to call BPD for comment. But someone told me, I think it was Benny, that BPD investigated a guy who hung a naked Barbie to the ceiling in Dot's Diner. I think his name was McElroy and the cops bought him new stuff; and he blogged about it. It's rather strange.

The media has really messed up this story. More than anything else. More than BPD. Sad

did they find dna on that barbie? obviously if dna on that barbe matches dna in the other barbie in utah or jonbenet mixed blood that would be significant

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:24 pm

I don’t know if they tested the Barbie. There is something really rotten in Boulder over this. I wish I knew more.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:29 pm

searchinGirl wrote:I don’t know if they tested the Barbie. There is something really rotten in Boulder over this. I wish I knew more.

if the barbie was found next to jonbenet they should test it, but since it wasn't and it was found in 1997.... dna testing is expensive.

i mean there's dog poop on my lawn Sad i'm unhappy about this. lots of people in my neighborhood have dogs. they obviously don't pick up dog poop when it poops on my lawn. and i don't own a dog.

i have my own lawn, then there is a side walk and between the sidewalk and curb is another strip of lawn. i'm not sure if i own it or if the city does, i think it is city property but that lawn also has lots of dog poop. i don't know if the dog poop is from 1 dog or multiple dogs.

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:32 pm

In the investigative memo they mention that they wanted a background on the guy next door. Who found it and reported it. He’s a Boulder native, and I think Patsy said in a deposition he has a teenage son. About the age of SuperDave.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by aussiesheila Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:46 pm

searchinGirl wrote:
redpill wrote:

Enquirer - September 8, 1998:
BIZARRE TWIST: NAKED & BOUND BARBIE DOLL FOUND AT RAMSEYS

On Aug. 21, 1997, a naked bound and gagged Barbie doll was found on the front lawn of the Boulder, Colorado home where JonBenét Ramsey was murdered.

It led cops on a bizarre investigation of Colo. Univ. student Mike McElroy, who lived near the Ramsey family.

McElroy, 24 a computer science major who graduated last year, has a web site that features a story about violent sex with a Barbie Doll. The site also includes:

Photos of nude women bound with rope. Poems dedicated to serial killers. Stories of rape, torture and murder, including a tale where the victim is beaten over the head and strangled - as was JonBenét.

In Jan. (1998) Detective Michael Everett questioned McElroy at his Denver apartment. "I was totally cooperative," McElroy told the Enquirer. "I know I have this weird Web site but I'm not a murderer."

Still Everett was shocked that McElroy owned a stun gun, which has been mentioned as a possible weapon used on JonBenét. The weapon was confiscated and McElroy provided fingerprints, handwriting and saliva samples.

McElroy was given a lie detector test in Feb. "I was told I passed and I haven't heard back from the cops since", he said. Cops determined McElroy was visiting family in Denver when JonBenét was killed.

McElroy's mom Lilly said that her son is not violent, just a bit strange. "The detectives said Mike was one of 300 Colorado University 'student characters' they had looked at

I'VE GOT MORE ON McELROY IF YOU ARE INTERESTED

aussiesheila

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:50 pm

Sure.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:17 pm

i just watched a documentary on murder of holly jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down