The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

life in prison for Jodi Arius Rachel Shoaf Shiela Eddy David Hughes

Go down

life in prison for Jodi Arius Rachel Shoaf Shiela Eddy  David Hughes  Empty life in prison for Jodi Arius Rachel Shoaf Shiela Eddy David Hughes

Post by redpill Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:29 am

Tue Feb 12, 2019

when i visit youtube they offer me recommended videos

some on pc's.  others on 70s cartoons

and some on true crime

i'm watching this youtube video on life in prison for Jodi Arius

it made me think what david hughes is now doing

life in prison for Jodi Arius Rachel Shoaf Shiela Eddy  David Hughes  5d218910

i don't have the most upto date info

but my understanding is he's currently in prison. given the evidence i'd imagine he'd agree to plead guilty, no trial, for reduced sentencing.

i of course growing up in the usa heard of prison jokes for men, about dropping soup then getting raped anally by the other men

i'd imagine life is somewhat more pleasant for women, i'm sure some women will become lesbians while in prison.

given daivd hughes spent the last 22 years of his life, several hours every day on The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey as an rdi.

i wonder what his thoughts are now, that he's either in prison or he will be in prison, and his thoughts and interests after he is released.

the food he's eating, his time,

i've heard inmates then to be kinda cruel to pedo's.

all i can say is

SD,

life in prison for Jodi Arius Rachel Shoaf Shiela Eddy  David Hughes  5d218910

may the force be with you.

on topix and other forums there were a lot of interest in the prison life of rachael shoaf and sheila eddy

life in prison for Jodi Arius Rachel Shoaf Shiela Eddy  David Hughes  Ap_rac10
life in prison for Jodi Arius Rachel Shoaf Shiela Eddy  David Hughes  F07a2010

both of them are in the same adult women's prison, and apparently rachel is in a lesbian relationship

given they are in prison cells i wonder how prison lesbians have lesbian sex, if you're in a prison cell by yourself.

this website details prison life for those 2

https://newsball.com/letters-from-shelia-eddy-interview-with-alexis-eddy-and-more/

Back to top Go down