The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Listverse 10 Things You Probably Don’t Know About Gingers - and Rachel Shoaf & Brynne Larson

2 posters

Go down

Listverse 10 Things You Probably Don’t Know About Gingers - and Rachel Shoaf & Brynne Larson Empty Listverse 10 Things You Probably Don’t Know About Gingers - and Rachel Shoaf & Brynne Larson

Post by redpill Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:48 pm

Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:08 pm

listverse has published 10 facts about redheads, gingers

Listverse 10 Things You Probably Don’t Know About Gingers - and Rachel Shoaf & Brynne Larson 74597e10

10 Things You Probably Don’t Know About Gingers

Gingers are naturally born redheads and are usually pale with many freckles on their bodies. You might even say they are the feisty and sexy mythical creatures of this planet. Red is the rarest hair color in the world—only one to two percent of the world’s population is lucky enough to have been born with red hair. There have even been (false) rumors that redheads are going to be extinct soon.

Thanks to an episode of South Park, the saying about gingers having no soul has become popularized, but there are many advantages to being a redhead. Being born a ginger is no curse; if anything, it’s more of a superpower. Here are ten fascinating facts about gingers that you should know.
http://listverse.com/2017/12/18/10-things-you-probably-dont-know-about-gingers/

of these 10 facts i knew

8 They Feel Pain Differently
4 Extremely Rare
3 Generate More Vitamin D
1 More Likely To Develop Skin Cancer

reading this list they forgot one

11 Gingers have no souls

it made me think of  Rachel Shoaf

Rachel Shoaf as a teenager, before she was tempted with the Dark Side

Listverse 10 Things You Probably Don’t Know About Gingers - and Rachel Shoaf & Brynne Larson Ht_sky10

red hair, freckles pale skin, nice and she also has blue eyes which is extremely rare

she was tempted with the Dark Side and fell

she had a thought - what would it be like to take a dagger and stab Skylar Neese 50+ times?

she and her buddy Sheila Eddy went through on that plan and got caught

Rachel in court in prison fatigue

Listverse 10 Things You Probably Don’t Know About Gingers - and Rachel Shoaf & Brynne Larson Ap_rac10
Listverse 10 Things You Probably Don’t Know About Gingers - and Rachel Shoaf & Brynne Larson Tumblr10
Listverse 10 Things You Probably Don’t Know About Gingers - and Rachel Shoaf & Brynne Larson Nintch36

here's a recent photo of her in prison

Listverse 10 Things You Probably Don’t Know About Gingers - and Rachel Shoaf & Brynne Larson Rachel11

wow! she's stunning. sadly she likes to kill teen girls with a knife. but wow.

Charlie Brown approves!

Listverse 10 Things You Probably Don’t Know About Gingers - and Rachel Shoaf & Brynne Larson Peanut10

her friend Sheila Eddy also looking good

Listverse 10 Things You Probably Don’t Know About Gingers - and Rachel Shoaf & Brynne Larson F07a2010

they're smiling

you'd never know that they stabbed Skylar Neese 100+ times with a knife, for fun.

i wonder what their life in prison is like. an all woman's prison. i've seen documentaries on women in prison
but it seems Rachel Shoaf and her literal partner in crime Sheila Eddy seem to have a good time in prison. it seems
in women' prison they find time to do their hair nice and they look clean. better and cleaner than homeless drug addicts

based on this from listverse

7  Redheaded Women Have More (And Better) Sex

“Red on the head—fire in bed!” This saying has been proven true. Hamburg sex researcher Dr. Werner Habermehl studied the sex lives of hundreds of German women and then compared them by their hair colors. He came to the conclusion that the sex lives of redheaded women were much more active than those of any other hair color.[4]

They say blondes have more fun, but that statement may be false. It is also reported that ginger women orgasm more than women of any other hair color. A study from Match.com showed that single women with red hair have a 41 percent orgasm rate, which is higher than blonde women’s 36 percent rate. Just remember that red has always been the color of arousal, and it doesn’t look like that will be changing anytime soon.

ref http://listverse.com/2017/12/18/10-things-you-probably-dont-know-about-gingers/

i wonder if they are having lezbo sex behind bars. if she is, listverse says its more and better

news wrote:In January 2014, Shelia appeared in a packed courtroom and sobbed as she pleaded guilty to first-degree murder. Because of the nature of the plea, Clawges was left little sentencing discretion and sentenced her to prison for life. Eddy will be parole eligible after 15 years.

The next month, Shoaf appeared in a courtroom where every seat was filled for her sentencing for second-degree murder.

the crime happened in  May  2013 and it's almost 2018. both girls are still alive, unlike a lot who died say from a car or ATV accident or pit bulls attacking them.

Listverse 10 Things You Probably Don’t Know About Gingers - and Rachel Shoaf & Brynne Larson 17-sky10

she's pretty but wow she likes killing teen girls. with a knife

everytime i think of and see teen Rachel shoaf, I also think of another teen Brynne Larson

compare Rachel Shoaf with teen exorcist Brynne Larson

Listverse 10 Things You Probably Don’t Know About Gingers - and Rachel Shoaf & Brynne Larson Bchf9h10Listverse 10 Things You Probably Don’t Know About Gingers - and Rachel Shoaf & Brynne Larson Articl55

they look like sisters.

Listverse 10 Things You Probably Don’t Know About Gingers - and Rachel Shoaf & Brynne Larson 00e7c810Listverse 10 Things You Probably Don’t Know About Gingers - and Rachel Shoaf & Brynne Larson Photo13

one loves to kill, the other loves jesus.

On Feb. 26 2014, Rachel Shoaf said, “I’m so sorry” in an open court, the first time the public heard any remorse from either killer. She later added, “I hurt the Neese family as well as Skylar.”

Rachel Shoaf   Brynne Larson both freckled face ginger teen girls, about same age

2 teen ginger girls, with different outcomes

Rachel Shoaf with teen exorcist Brynne Larson also reminds me of this ginger

Listverse 10 Things You Probably Don’t Know About Gingers - and Rachel Shoaf & Brynne Larson Landsc11

Back to top Go down

Listverse 10 Things You Probably Don’t Know About Gingers - and Rachel Shoaf & Brynne Larson Empty Re: Listverse 10 Things You Probably Don’t Know About Gingers - and Rachel Shoaf & Brynne Larson

Post by TracyB Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:48 pm

teen exorcist Brynne Larson

It's all an act. She's laughing all the way to the bank.

she had a thought - what would it be like to take a dagger and stab Skylar Neese 50+ times?

she and her buddy Sheila Eddy went through on that plan and got caught
This was a crazy case. Its also one of those cases where I believe there's things that were never made public. The story makes little sense.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Listverse 10 Things You Probably Don’t Know About Gingers - and Rachel Shoaf & Brynne Larson Empty Re: Listverse 10 Things You Probably Don’t Know About Gingers - and Rachel Shoaf & Brynne Larson

Post by redpill Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:53 pm

you actually know brynne larson? i dont think its an act ive met christians similar to her.

the rumor was sheila and rachel had lezbo sex and skylar saw it

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:27 am

No I don't know her. Just knew girls like her. The 'Jesus freak' thing is a razor thin facade.

Her dad was some sort of televangelist. She simply learned the con and has made a nice living for herself.

I don't blame her. I'm just calling a spade a spade.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:29 am

i saw brynne featured on teen exocist documentaries. she's good looking. i think she does believe sincerely

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down