The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bigfoot test footprints via environmental DNA

Go down

bigfoot test footprints via environmental DNA  Empty bigfoot test footprints via environmental DNA

Post by redpill Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:28 pm

Wed Jun 05, 2019

i click on my news and i find,

He got the FBI to test 'Bigfoot' hair in the 1970s — and this 93-year-old ...
CNBC-5 hours ago
Yeti persisted. An Oregon man intent on proving the existence of the mythical creatures known as Bigfoot, Sasquatch, the Abominable ..

FBI Examined 15 Bigfoot Hairs, Newly Released Documents Reveal
Newsweek-6 hours ago

New documents reveal FBI investigated Bigfoot in 1970s
CBS News-7 hours ago

here's news article,

He got the FBI to test ‘Bigfoot’ hair in the 1970s — and this 93-year-old man is still searching for Sasquatch
Published 5 hours agoUpdated 4 hours ago

In 1976, a man intent on proving the existence of the mythical creature known as Bigfoot got the FBI to test hair and tissue samples that he believed might help his case, according to newly released records.
The FBI concluded that the sample came from a member of the “deer family.”
The man, 93-year-old Peter Byrne, says he still hasn’t given up hope of proving that Bigfoot is a real — if exceedingly rare — creature.

Yeti persisted.

An Oregon man intent on proving the existence of the mythical creatures known as Bigfoot, Sasquatch, the Abominable Snowman and Yeti in 1976 managed to get the FBI to test hair and tissue samples that he believed might help his case, according to newly released records.

“The FBI has analyzed hair in connection with the search for Sasquatch, aka ‘Bigfoot,’” an internal FBI memo noted in February 1977.

On Wednesday, the same man who spurred that analysis, 93-year-old Peter Byrne, told CNBC that he still hasn’t given up hope of proving that Bigfoot is a real — if exceedingly rare — creature.

“It’s a great challenge,” Byrne said, when asked to explain his interest over nine decades in finding creatures widely believed to be figments of imagination, or the inventions of con men.

Byrne’s web page says that he “has always had an interest in the unknown and the mysterious” since his father used to tell him bedtime stories about the Yeti of the Himalayas.

The page says his “first opportunity to go looking for the Yeti occurred in 1946, when he was still in the British Royal Air Force in Bombay, India.”

A photo on that page shows him “with the famous Yeti scalp” at a temple in the Himalayas in Nepal in 1958.

Another photo shows a very big footprint of a possible Bigfoot.

His desire to see a Yeti for himself led him to launch three extensive expeditions searching for the Yeti in Nepal in the late 1950s.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/06/05/fbi-tested-bigfoot-hair-in-1970s-government-documents-show.html

based on a FOIA request, the FBI did examine bigfoot hair and tissue samples using 1970s technology and results came back deer.

obviously lots of skeptics say bigfoot doesn't exist.

my story with bigfoot probably started sometime in the 1970s

where i saw leanard nimoy's in search of, followed by the six million dollar man and fantasy island and planet of the apes

unsolved mysteries also featured bigfoot

93-year-old Peter Byrne, What a Face What a Face

my mom is 76 and severely impaired due to Alzheimer's dementia. this guy is 93 and still able to articulate, and he's spent all these decades on bigfoot.

there was an earlier study by Sykes on Bigfoot, using actual hair samples they concluded most of the samples of the yeti was bear.

so skeptics say,

there's no bigfoot, or yeti.

93-year-old Peter Byrne, which i hope my mom can make it to, with her remaining cognitive function, or even reversed, hopes this mystery is solved before he dies.

my proposal

my suggestion is to use environmental DNA testing

Environmental DNA or eDNA is DNA that is collected from a variety of environmental samples such as soil, seawater, snow or even air rather than directly sampled from an individual organism. As various organisms interact with the environment, DNA is expelled and accumulates in their surroundings.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environmental_DNA

directly on bigfoot prints

the problem with using hair is that they come up as deer or bear.

doing DNA testing directly on soil of this

bigfoot test footprints via environmental DNA  C233af10

should more directly determine bigfoot's existence, as hair could come from any animal, bear, deer, dog anything

but those bigfoot prints either come from bigfoot or a hoaxer, or a human that somehow got enlarged.

perhaps these dna testing can prove bigfoot exists while Peter still lives.

but wow, he made it to 93 years and still no dementia. confused

Back to top Go down