The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Jeffrey MacDonald could be proven to be innocent and real killers identified *NSFW*

2 posters

Go down

How Jeffrey MacDonald could be proven to be innocent and real killers identified *NSFW* Empty How Jeffrey MacDonald could be proven to be innocent and real killers identified *NSFW*

Post by redpill Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:49 am

Thu Jun 06, 2019

*NSFW*

I'm not saying Jeffrey MacDonald is innocent, only how he could be proven to be innocent

this is his murdered wife Collette, photo of crime scene i found on websites related to the case

How Jeffrey MacDonald could be proven to be innocent and real killers identified *NSFW* Cid_0010

Segal presented evidence that the CID had not properly managed the crime scene and lost several items of critical evidence, including the four torn tips of rubber surgical gloves found in the master bedroom, and a single layer of skin found under one of Colette's fingernails.

ref https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_R._MacDonald

they found  a single layer of skin found under one of Colette's fingernails, which was lost

significance of that evidence,

this was Jessie Blodgett, 19,

How Jeffrey MacDonald could be proven to be innocent and real killers identified *NSFW* Solo10

she was found dead in her bed

How Jeffrey MacDonald could be proven to be innocent and real killers identified *NSFW* Vlcsn513

she was strangled

this is photo of her hand

How Jeffrey MacDonald could be proven to be innocent and real killers identified *NSFW* Vlcsn512

she was wet, her hair was set, her body was washed but still,

underneath 1 fingernail of  Jessie Blodgett, 19,

How Jeffrey MacDonald could be proven to be innocent and real killers identified *NSFW* Vlcsn514

was an unknown male DNA profile

they tested various suspects, it did not match her father.

it did match 19-year-old Daniel Bartelt of Hubertus was charged on Wednesday, July 31st in connection with the death of Jessie Blodgett.

she was a victim of a home intruder

He was tried convicted and was upheld on appeals

so,

again,

Collettte MacDonald and Jessie Blodgett, 19,

How Jeffrey MacDonald could be proven to be innocent and real killers identified *NSFW* Cid_0010

How Jeffrey MacDonald could be proven to be innocent and real killers identified *NSFW* Vlcsn513
How Jeffrey MacDonald could be proven to be innocent and real killers identified *NSFW* Vlcsn512
How Jeffrey MacDonald could be proven to be innocent and real killers identified *NSFW* Vlcsn514

Segal presented evidence that the CID had not properly managed the crime scene and lost several items of critical evidence, including the four torn tips of rubber surgical gloves found in the master bedroom, and a single layer of skin found under one of Colette's fingernails.

how do you explain single layer of skin found under one of Colette's fingernails?

the simplest explanation for single layer of skin found under one of Colette's fingernails is that during her murder, she scratched her killer, resulting in that skin under her fingernail.

DNA testing of that single layer of skin found under one of Colette's fingernails therefore should reveal the killing.

sadly single layer of skin found under one of Colette's fingernails has been lost.

but if Jeff did it, the DNA should match his

if intruders did it as Jeff claims, the DNA should exclude him, and either CODIS or familial DNA could identify whose skin was under those fingernails and the person investigated.

if that single layer of skin found under one of Colette's fingernails could be recovered somehow, and DNA tested, depending on the results of that test, it could either prove Jeffrey Macdonald's guilt or innocence Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven .

Back to top Go down

How Jeffrey MacDonald could be proven to be innocent and real killers identified *NSFW* Empty Re: How Jeffrey MacDonald could be proven to be innocent and real killers identified *NSFW*

Post by MurderMysteryReader Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:02 pm

That is terrible. Why those in charge of evidence can not hang onto it boggles my mind. That is incompetence imo. I don't believe Jeffrey MacDonald is innocent either since it is evident his wounds were self inflicted. He still claims he is innocent, but how does someone kill your family in brutal fashion and you not so much. Why spare him? I doubt he will ever get out.

Back to top Go down

How Jeffrey MacDonald could be proven to be innocent and real killers identified *NSFW* Empty Re: How Jeffrey MacDonald could be proven to be innocent and real killers identified *NSFW*

Post by redpill Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:04 pm

MurderMysteryReader wrote:That is terrible. Why those in charge of evidence can not hang onto it boggles my mind. That is incompetence imo.  I don't believe Jeffrey MacDonald is innocent either since it is evident his wounds were self inflicted. He still claims he is innocent, but how does someone kill your family in brutal fashion and you not so much. Why spare him? I doubt he will ever get out.
I agree, i sometimes wonder if he should be released for that reason alone.

suppose they find that skin and the DNA excludes Jeffrey MacDonald but identifies a known felon who matches MacDonald's description of the killers what would say

I don't believe Jeffrey MacDonald is innocent either since it is evident his wounds were self inflicted. He still claims he is innocent, but how does someone kill your family in brutal fashion and you not so much. Why spare him?

he claims the intruders inflicted those injuries.

if the DNA shows a known felon, perhaps they hated females, or wanted him to be the fall guy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down