The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scientific evidence of an intruder in The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey

2 posters

Go down

scientific evidence of an intruder in The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey Empty scientific evidence of an intruder in The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey

Post by redpill Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:57 pm

Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:37 pm

What a Face

on this blog i got a a request

searchinGirl wrote:Ponder the fatal flaw.... I wish you would comment on my subreddit... promise if you are nice and don’t use any profanity you will not be banned, I’ll work with you...

I'll return to this in a bit, but RDI on reddit claim

there is "no evidence of an intruder"

is this scientifically correct?

in The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey

they find a murdered white female, and find a drop of blood associated on clothing she was wearing in her lifeless body

at the crime scene pictured below,

scientific evidence of an intruder in The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey Vlcsn599

that is from the actual crime scene photo

they take that drop of blood and do a DNA analysis, and based on this DNA analysis, they find an unknown male DNA profile. this unknown male DNA profile does not match her father and does not have any matches into CODIS.

is the DNA of an unknown male DNA found in a single drop of blood found on the murder victim's clothing evidence?

revisiting this,

searchinGirl wrote:Ponder the fatal flaw.... I wish you would comment on my subreddit... promise if you are nice and don’t use any profanity you will not be banned, I’ll work with you...

searchinGirl wants me to head over reddit,

so i visit

reddit.com/r/JonBenetRamsey

as

has invited me to reddit /JonBenet Ramsey

i've headed over there and i found RDI posts similar to this

Zero Objectivity In The JonBenet Ramsey Homicide Case - Why You Need To Revisit Your Theories

by Posted byu/[deleted]10 months ago

When you don't know the difference between an idea, a speculation, a theory and evidence - you'll run into trouble trying to get to know a case.

Excluding the ninja pedo fetish trolls who have arrived in full regalia to degrade both these subs with their twisted pedo fan fic fantasies, I'd assume the rest of us who bother to even remain subscribed still would like to discuss the case at length and hash out theories and whatnot. I would too but after an extended break to come back and see some of these ludicrous IDI posts that are no such thing - I see a serious discussion may now be too much to ask for.

This is a fleshed out write up on some things that need to be addressed. It's not the tldr version. If you want that, oh well.

WHAT WE KNOW

There are two primary camps: RDI and IDI. Ramsey(s) Did It and Intruder Did It. In the RDI camp, we have three sub camps: Patsy Did It (all), John Did It (all), and Burke Did It (R/J cover up). We all have the basis elements down and we all know there are plenty of questions that will never, ever be answered so the most we can do is try the most sensical, intuitive, logical, reasonable, and rational speculation and see if it adds up.

When it comes to the IDI camp, at this place 20 years later, it's pretty clear that IDI is a dinosaur to everyone who is familiar with the case. We get it now, there's plenty of evidence of RDI - but which R remains up for grabs. The IDI debate ended years ago with new information, insight, and revelations. It's only a "thing" for those who for whatever reasons never followed this case, never paid much attention, just didn't delve into it beyond the age old headlines and going ideas that those who have been more involved have known for awhile are refuted, discarded, irrelevant, etc.

Then there's the other faction of IDIer that are not seriously IDIers. They are trolls or Ramsey shills or mentally disturbed sorts, and of course, the twisted Karr style fetishists who want a canvas to roll out their disturbing fetish nonsense and attach it to this case. This camp doesn't actually care about this case, the facts or the evidence, or what happened to JonBenet. Their sole agenda is to degrade the discussion. They will neither respect nor regard the following points and will likely argue them in spite of reality. By their fruits they shall be known.

https://www.reddit.com/r/JonBenetRamsey/comments/95s2u1/zero_objectivity_in_the_jonbenet_ramsey_homicide/

delmar england and trasha makes similar claims,

there's no evidence of an intruder.

finding unknown male DNA profile on the clothing of a murder victim

scientific evidence of an intruder in The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey Vlcsn599

is not evidence of an intruder.

i don't use profanity unless you consider science profanity.

see this?

that was associated with murder victim,

Theresa Wesolowski, 22

scientific evidence of an intruder in The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey Screen62

on May 27, 1999 but it took until 2006 for DNA science to advance enough to extract a male DNA profile from that tiny drop of blood

the blood was her's but in that blood was the unknown DNA profile

- Mark J. Libecki, 50, was found guilty in November of murdering 22-year-old Theresa Wesolowski on May 27, 1999

this case was featured in ID channel The Killer Beside Me season 2 ep 1: Roadside Murder.

so when you read RDI claiming that finding an unknown male DNA profile mixed in JBR's blood is not evidence of an intruder, and even have the nonsense to claim

Zero Objectivity In The JonBenet Ramsey Homicide Case - Why You Need To Revisit Your Theories

by Posted byu/[deleted]10 months ago

When you don't know the difference between an idea, a speculation, a theory and evidence - you'll run into trouble trying to get to know a case.

Excluding the ninja pedo fetish trolls who have arrived in full regalia to degrade both these subs with their twisted pedo fan fic fantasies, I'd assume the rest of us who bother to even remain subscribed still would like to discuss the case at length and hash out theories and whatnot. I would too but after an extended break to come back and see some of these ludicrous IDI posts that are no such thing - I see a serious discussion may now be too much to ask for.

This is a fleshed out write up on some things that need to be addressed. It's not the tldr version. If you want that, oh well.

WHAT WE KNOW

There are two primary camps: RDI and IDI. Ramsey(s) Did It and Intruder Did It. In the RDI camp, we have three sub camps: Patsy Did It (all), John Did It (all), and Burke Did It (R/J cover up). We all have the basis elements down and we all know there are plenty of questions that will never, ever be answered so the most we can do is try the most sensical, intuitive, logical, reasonable, and rational speculation and see if it adds up.

When it comes to the IDI camp, at this place 20 years later, it's pretty clear that IDI is a dinosaur to everyone who is familiar with the case. We get it now, there's plenty of evidence of RDI - but which R remains up for grabs. The IDI debate ended years ago with new information, insight, and revelations. It's only a "thing" for those who for whatever reasons never followed this case, never paid much attention, just didn't delve into it beyond the age old headlines and going ideas that those who have been more involved have known for awhile are refuted, discarded, irrelevant, etc.

Then there's the other faction of IDIer that are not seriously IDIers. They are trolls or Ramsey shills or mentally disturbed sorts, and of course, the twisted Karr style fetishists who want a canvas to roll out their disturbing fetish nonsense and attach it to this case. This camp doesn't actually care about this case, the facts or the evidence, or what happened to JonBenet. Their sole agenda is to degrade the discussion. They will neither respect nor regard the following points and will likely argue them in spite of reality. By their fruits they shall be known.

https://www.reddit.com/r/JonBenetRamsey/comments/95s2u1/zero_objectivity_in_the_jonbenet_ramsey_homicide/

you know they don't know what they are talking about.

this post is pretty rich considering how arrogant and dogmatic this poster is and how completely wrong.

the only ones needing to revisit their theories are RDI.

RDI are completely igorant of actual forensic science and their statements is pretty ridiculous in light of this.

if this post were on reddit it'd be down voted -20

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down

scientific evidence of an intruder in The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey Empty Re: scientific evidence of an intruder in The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey

Post by searchinGirl Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:32 pm

I think I remember this post and I believe the poster was trying to be aggravating. Now that there are two subs, we can focus more on actual evidence of IDI. I made a post about DNA, the electropherogram of the stain on the waistband of the longJohns. A lot of RDI are having a meltdown because to them it’s a win or lose game. A game!

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

scientific evidence of an intruder in The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey Empty Re: scientific evidence of an intruder in The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey

Post by redpill Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:35 pm

searchinGirl wrote:I think I remember this post and I believe the poster was trying to be aggravating. Now that there are two subs, we can focus more on actual evidence of IDI. I made a post about DNA, the electropherogram of the stain on the waistband of the longJohns. A lot of RDI are having a meltdown because to them it’s a win or lose game. A game!

well, searchinGirl,

that post was 10 months ago, and the poster was deleted, though the post was kept, suggesting he was banned.

you're free to talk about the actual evidence here on this blog as well.

when it comes to DNA they've done a new round in 2018, i would like to hear about that.

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:37 pm

Have you seen the go fund me set up by Lou Smit’s daughter? https://www.gofundme.com/f/JonBenet-Lou-Smits-family-searches-for-justice

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:50 pm

“Lived in Boulder before Jon Benet murder. Very good friend was the Assistant to the Chief of Boulder Police Dept. My friend was did not like little girls only boys (she had a boy) She did not like my daugther. My daughter was a tough one so I had a boy too so necer said anything. I asked her one time in the time line how the Police were doing on the case. Her comment was "Jon Bonet was a little slut" and they (Police) felt it was the family and that was that. I could not believe her response but filed it in the "friend" remark. I was saddened by her comments but stayed friends with her for 15 years until another comment about my life that made me angry. This has stayed with me all these years. I do not want to be known but thought you would want to hear this.”

This comment is on the page... I think it may be my neighbor (the one who worked for BPD and talked about in this post). This is the attitude that kills me. There is something truly rotten going on in this case.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:54 pm

searchinGirl wrote:Have you seen the go fund me set up by Lou Smit’s daughter? https://www.gofundme.com/f/JonBenet-Lou-Smits-family-searches-for-justice

not till you posted it.

i suspect familial geneological dna testing is already underway

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:55 pm

searchinGirl wrote:“Lived in Boulder before Jon Benet murder. Very good friend was the Assistant to the Chief of Boulder Police Dept. My friend was did not like little girls only boys (she had a boy) She did not like my daugther. My daughter was a tough one so I had a boy too so necer said anything. I asked her one time in the time line how the Police were doing on the case. Her comment was "Jon Bonet was a little slut" and they (Police) felt it was the family and that was that. I could not believe her response but filed it in the "friend" remark. I was saddened by her comments but stayed friends with her for 15 years until another comment about my life that made me angry. This has stayed with me all these years. I do not want to be known but thought you would want to hear this.”

This comment is on the page... I think it may be my neighbor (the one who worked for BPD and talked about in this post). This is the attitude that kills me. There is something truly rotten going on in this case.

that's um, different. i've heard mothers do have preferences between boys and girls. i'd imagine feminists and lesbians would prefer girls for obvious reasons.

i do know some black women hope their son will be the next lebron james or rapper like jay z.

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:00 pm

Seems like I read the profile is not in a format that could be used on public sites. But Familial DNA Search in CODIS could be done. That is relaxing the stringency requirements for passes through the database. That’s the other way to find relatives of the profile. I have to wonder if the police aren’t willing to do something like format the data for the family, then Why? What’s the coverup?

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:05 pm

searchinGirl wrote:Seems like I read the profile is not in a format that could be used on public sites. But Familial DNA Search in CODIS could be done. That is relaxing the stringency requirements for passes through the database. That’s the other way to find relatives of the profile. I have to wonder if the police aren’t willing to do something like format the data for the family, then Why? What’s the coverup?

i suspect that behind the scenes they are attempting to locate relatives of distal stain -009

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:08 pm

I think it’s ds-07. And that’s what I think too. Finding people through dna is fascinating. Not criminally related, but I was contacted a few months ago by a formerly unknown cousin who my mom told me about before she died. I haven’t tested my dna or put it anywhere. She found me through another cousin.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:50 pm

searchinGirl wrote:I think it’s ds-07. And that’s what I think too. Finding people through dna is fascinating. Not criminally related, but I was contacted a few months ago by a formerly unknown cousin who my mom told me about before she died. I haven’t tested my dna or put it anywhere. She found me through another cousin.

it is ds -007 i was just testing u Razz

small world and 5 degrees of freedom.

yeah on crime shows they prefer to take dna samples from suspects and compare it, in this case ds 007, which was they did in that recent documentary

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:54 pm

I’m watching a show now about Shayna Hubers. A woman who killed her boyfriend because he was dumping her for Miss Ohio. What a complete idiot she is. SMH

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:08 pm

searchinGirl wrote:I’m watching a show now about Shayna Hubers. A woman who killed her boyfriend because he was dumping her for Miss Ohio. What a complete idiot she is. SMH

what's the name of the show?

that's kinda what Jodi Arias did.

i'm learning a lot from Shauna Rae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down