The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shauna Rae Richardson JONBENET intruder theory and Mr. Cruel

Go down

Shauna Rae Richardson JONBENET intruder theory  and Mr. Cruel Empty Shauna Rae Richardson JONBENET intruder theory and Mr. Cruel

Post by redpill Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:55 pm

Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:36 pm

What a Face

this is part 2

searchinGirl wrote:Ponder the fatal flaw.... I wish you would comment on my subreddit... promise if you are nice and don’t use any profanity you will not be banned, I’ll work with you...

i headed over to youtube where i found a youtube channel, initially by looking up Lindsay Buziak by Shauna Rae Richardson

Shauna Rae Richardson JONBENET intruder theory  and Mr. Cruel Vlcsn600

Young Rae is a model and actress, who created her youtube channel to talk about true crime. for such an attractive young woman i'm surprised how much time she puts into this.

her video is

WHAT HAPPENED TO JONBENET RAMSEY?!? Has it already been solved?

Shauna Rae

Published on Feb 23, 2018
As always, with these videos, I try to get the most accurate information possible with the resources that I'm able to use. If you have pieces of information that were left out, please feel free to add them in the comments below.

ref https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpgAHBxdnfw&t=1993s

young Rae

Shauna Rae Richardson JONBENET intruder theory  and Mr. Cruel Vlcsn600

majored in theather and acting, kinda like what David Hughes told me, is RDI, summarizes RDI from reddit websleuth ffj

and is an actress and model turned true crime. i must say i'm kinda impressed with her channel. if she is writing up the crimes it must take her a lot of time.

at 35:50

Young Rae outlines the intruder theory and problems with it,

including redressing, feeding pineapple and leaving a pink barbie nightgown wiped down

Mr Cruel's action,

Mr Cruel then led Nicola to her bedroom.

He went through her cupboards and drawers and took several items of clothing before telling Nicola to get dressed.

She kept her turquoise pyjama bottoms on, put on a white T-shirt with two rugby emblems on each side of the front, one was a rooster and the other a kangaroo, and slipped into her Presbyterian Ladies College school blazer.

While she was dressing, Mr Cruel put the clothes he was stealing into Nicola’s Ken Done bag.

Mr Cruel took the tape from her eyes and replaced it with surgical-type cotton eye pads.

He then took her to the bathroom and made her clean her teeth and take a bath, telling her it was necessary as he didn’t want to leave any forensic evidence which could identify him.

He called her Nicky during the time he held her captive.

Mr Cruel took Nicola back to the bedroom, assaulted her and then leashed her to the bed with some type of harness around her neck before falling asleep next to her.

herald sun,

Mr Cruel a home invading intruder including redressing, feeding food, wiping down, and removing victim's girl clothing actions exactly described by young Rae in her objections to intruder theory in The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey

you've been redpilled Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down