The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kathleen Flynn Jessie Blodgett fingernail DNA and JonBenet Ramsey and Jeffrey MacDonald should be free

Go down

Kathleen Flynn Jessie Blodgett fingernail DNA and JonBenet Ramsey and Jeffrey MacDonald should be free Empty Kathleen Flynn Jessie Blodgett fingernail DNA and JonBenet Ramsey and Jeffrey MacDonald should be free

Post by redpill Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:31 pm

Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:21 pm

i just learned of this case, which i have not heard of prior to today

Conn. Girl Was Raped, Killed on Way Home From School in 1986 — and Suspect Was Just Arrested

Kathleen Flynn was found strangled with her wrists bound
By Harriet Sokmensuer June 19, 2019 02:43 PM

i'll just quote this part

Evidence allegedly tying Karun to the case include a hair fragment and his DNA from a fingernail scraping on Kathleen, which showed signs of struggle.

for the full story

https://people.com/crime/connecticut-girl-raped-killed-1986-suspect-arrested/

DNA under the fingernails was also important in Jessie Blodgett, 19,

Kathleen Flynn Jessie Blodgett fingernail DNA and JonBenet Ramsey and Jeffrey MacDonald should be free Vlcsn512
Kathleen Flynn Jessie Blodgett fingernail DNA and JonBenet Ramsey and Jeffrey MacDonald should be free Vlcsn514

DNA under the fingernail is also important in The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey

though I've heard conflicting reports from James Kolar and Sam Augustin whether the DNA under JonBenet Ramsey said to be "degraded"

is consistent with DNA found in the panties, distal stain 007

and while everyone thinks Jeffrey MacDonald murdered his family,

Segal presented evidence that the CID had not properly managed the crime scene and lost several items of critical evidence, including the four torn tips of rubber surgical gloves found in the master bedroom, and a single layer of skin found under one of Colette's fingernails.

Kathleen Flynn Jessie Blodgett fingernail DNA and JonBenet Ramsey and Jeffrey MacDonald should be free Cid_0010

I think MacDonald should either get a new trial or set free, given the prosecution lost a very critical piece of evidence that, depending on the DNA results, could exonerate him of the crime.

touch DNA testing four torn tips of rubber surgical gloves found in the master bedroom, could establish whether Jeffrey MacDonald wore them or 4 intruders,

and the fact prosecution lost it is on them, not on MacDonald.

Jeffrey MacDonald should be set free. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down