The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

it's hot summer for me, i'm going to slow down a bit and alzheimer's update

2 posters

Go down

it's hot summer for me, i'm going to slow down a bit and alzheimer's update Empty it's hot summer for me, i'm going to slow down a bit and alzheimer's update

Post by redpill Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:45 pm

Fri Jun 28, 2019

hot summer has finally hit where i live and i'm talking 90F on the thermometer but humidity and heat index is over 100F.

one thing i find somewhat jarring is that most businesses are extremely cold A/C then walking outside or into car and its extremely hot.

i use mostly my PC, which is a desktop and full size keyboard and mouse, which produces a lot of heat.

so I'm thinking of slowing down on this blog for next couple of months until cooler weather arrive.

mostly just quick posts and things from my life that don't require i do research.

my mom's alzheimer's seems to be worsening, she no longer sings and just wants to stay in her bed the whole day, and do nothing. no interest in anything. and she is now wandering.

the house on the second floor is extremely hot. the a/c works the way a/c is supposed to work on my ground floor but the cool air doesn't seem to work well on teh second floor.

my house has only 1 tree and is in direct sunlight so even during the day with a/c on the house gets hot. mid-80s. the basement is cool. but the ground and second floor is very hot.

only at night that the a/c finally works the way it supposed to and the house is cool.

i have been taking my mom with me to grocery and other shopping to take advantage of the cool a/c and at night turn on the a/c but my mom's wandering is a concern for me.

i've taken her to church and asked christians to pray to her but to no effect. i have never found prayer to work, and it doesn't seem to be working for her in any way.

when i do take her to church she just wanders out to the parking lot. or to other businesses as well. she just walks out and wanders the parking lot.

she might end up missing persons and i might even be accused of something bad. so i'm not sure where to go from here.

i plan to mostly list quick posts that don't require i do research, though i may post on alzheimer's.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down

it's hot summer for me, i'm going to slow down a bit and alzheimer's update Empty Re: it's hot summer for me, i'm going to slow down a bit and alzheimer's update

Post by searchinGirl Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:54 pm

I’m sorry for your loss. It’s hard to grieve for someone when they are still alive. I’ll be thinking of you. Watching Return of the Jedi now.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

it's hot summer for me, i'm going to slow down a bit and alzheimer's update Empty Re: it's hot summer for me, i'm going to slow down a bit and alzheimer's update

Post by redpill Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:22 pm

searchinGirl wrote:I’m sorry for your loss. It’s hard to grieve for someone when they are still alive. I’ll be thinking of you. Watching Return of the Jedi now.

thanks. my house gets direct sunlight, no tree shade so it gets hot. the a/c works at night the way it supposed to, but not during the day, very well.

btw did you see a new hope rogue one and empire strikes back before return of jedi?

w/ SD i used the word Forensics in place of Force. daubert side in place of the dark side. and science lord in place of sith lord.

and jidi = justice intruder theorist, or jedi

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:32 pm

Didn’t finish the Star Wars movie. Too many distractions with 11 yr old grandson who has seen them enough to not be too interested anymore. I’ll develop a new strategy.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:36 pm

searchinGirl wrote:Didn’t finish the Star Wars movie. Too many distractions with 11 yr old grandson who has seen them enough to not be too interested anymore. I’ll develop a new strategy.

oh okay. i'm trying to figure out how to stay cool

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:37 pm

Smoke more pot.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:41 pm

searchinGirl wrote:Smoke more pot.

do you smoke pot? i know its legal in your state, illegal in mine.

does pot cause any health problems like lung cancer? that's why i dont' smoke.

i kinda wish my house was completely covered in tree shade, from decidious trees that shed leaves in the fall. it would mean no sunlight during the summer which is a bummer but it also means much cooler house less work for the a/c

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:50 pm

I do smoke pot occasionally, and right now I but some CBD oil on my forearm for aching. Sounds like you should plant some trees.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:57 pm

searchinGirl wrote:I do smoke pot occasionally, and right now I but some CBD oil on my forearm for aching. Sounds like you should plant some trees.

trees take long time to grow and can die.

what does smoking pot feel like?

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:02 am

It expands the mind a little and quiets mine. Sometimes it makes me sleepy and sometimes it revs me up. Interesting question. Difficult to explain. It helped me get through hot flashes. Don’t know how much you know about that.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:07 am

searchinGirl wrote:It expands the mind a little and quiets mine. Sometimes it makes me sleepy and sometimes it revs me up. Interesting question. Difficult to explain. It helped me get through hot flashes. Don’t know how much you know about that.

i'd like to try pot at some point. not at all clear it causes lung cancer. i have tried tobacco smoking and i found it addicting pale

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:14 am

I had to quit cigarettes a long time ago. Pot has to be less harmful than cigarettes plus you smoke a lot less of it. But you don’t have to smoke it anymore, you can eat a cookie.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:16 am

searchinGirl wrote:I had to quit cigarettes a long time ago. Pot has to be less harmful than cigarettes plus you smoke a lot less of it. But you don’t have to smoke it anymore, you can eat a cookie.

maybe u can send me some lol. not sure what the laws are though.

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:48 am

I think the laws are contrary to me sending you edibles.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:49 pm

searchinGirl wrote:I think the laws are contrary to me sending you edibles.

that's too bad lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down