The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

youtube Gabrielle Valente and Shauna Rae Richardson valerie percy lindsay buziak

Go down

youtube Gabrielle Valente and  Shauna Rae Richardson valerie percy lindsay buziak Empty youtube Gabrielle Valente and Shauna Rae Richardson valerie percy lindsay buziak

Post by redpill Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:35 pm

Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:27 pm

Fri Jun 28, 2019

i looked up Lindsay Buziak and i found Shauna Rae Richardson

youtube Gabrielle Valente and  Shauna Rae Richardson valerie percy lindsay buziak Vlcsn600

there was a you may also like to

Valerie Percy, which i did talk about on crimeshots, with SD back in the day

i found out that a youtube channel

gabulosis

youtube Gabrielle Valente

youtube Gabrielle Valente and  Shauna Rae Richardson valerie percy lindsay buziak Valent10

What a Face

Otherwise known as gabulosis, she is a YouTuber whose channel has earned more than 80,000 through a collection of television show theories, mystery videos, ghost stories, and more.
Before Fame

Her YouTube channel, opened in 2015, debuted in February 2016 with the video "My Ghost Stories from Florida."
Trivia

One of her most popular YouTube videos is "Disney Conspiracy Theories and Urban Legends" posted in May 2016.
Family Life

In February 2017, she celebrated Valentine's Day with boyfriend Matt Kulsha.
Associated With

She and Brittyy44 are YouTubers known for their obsession with the paranormal.

Gabrielle Valente is into true crime and the paranormal and ghost stories

wow sounds like the perfect gf for me lol.

though i prefer using dna science for bigfoot and string theory physics for UFO's,

but it sounds like if you look like this

youtube Gabrielle Valente and  Shauna Rae Richardson valerie percy lindsay buziak Vlcsn600

youtube Gabrielle Valente and  Shauna Rae Richardson valerie percy lindsay buziak Valent10

you can actually make a living on youtube on true crime. now i know that there are youtube channels on other topics i visit computer pc topics and star wars myself.

but if you're an attractive female in 20s you can create a youtube channel on true crime or paranomal and make money. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down